3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

On 13/07/2022, 19:40:08, Mr.Bear said:

But who cares if a mother of 3 dies at 35, after getting the fucking vaxx,you are protected.

And who cares if a father of 2 is crippled for life, after getting the fucking vaxx, you're still protected.

Is not your problem and was their choice anyway.

What a bunch of hypocrites

Asking you the same question, do you care how many died of covid or were disabled with long covid because they followed your anti-vax advice not to get vaccinated?

Britannica Dictionary definition of HYPOCRITE
[count] disapproving

: a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

What you advise, assuming you really are not vaccinated, is not hypocritical imo it's criminal!

On 14/07/2022, 08:45:33, Keleth said:

Hopefully, you and the morons like you will be the first to go.

So you're wishing death on me because you disagree with my views. 

What is the world coming to ???:(:(:(

I can't condone wishing death on anybody, but I think it's normal that people on the majority side of an argument tend to flip out and go to extremes faster than those in the minority.

I think anti-vaxers are analogous to "Straßenrasers" (speeders). Sure, they can do what they like and probably any one of them won't directly hurt anybody else. But over time there will inevitably be some who cause avoidable loss of life and everybody would be better off if they were just banned from driving.

And, of course, they get pissed off at the people who drive 30km/h in 30 zones, but other people get much more pissed off at them driving >60.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

So you're wishing death on me because you disagree with my views. 

What is the world coming to ???:(:(:(

Mainly because you simply don´t give a fuck about other people.

How often have you mocked fraufruit for example on here knowing full well she´s immune compromised. You´ve belittled others who have had Corona and got a bad case of it.

I have nothing against MrBear who has the same views as you, he´s just a harmless muppet.

You try and couch your views beneath a veneer of respectability but your utter scumbag shines through.

"I´m not an anti-vaxxer,I just disagree with this vaccine""It´s all a big pharma conspiracy""you´re idiots and cowards"

"I´ll never have this vaccine" "I`ll go out and catch Covid"...

weeks later "I´m vaccinated so I can´t be an anti-vaxxer"

"I had covid and it was minor sniffles" "I never tested to see if it was covid but I had it".

Not a conspiracy theorist but believe the NWO is hiding the cure to corona from the world.

You´re just a bare-faced lying conspiracy freak but you like to pretend that you´re normal and sensible, but you´re not you´re a bellend.

That is why the world would be better off without you.

9 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Asking you the same question, do you care how many died of covid or were disabled with long covid because they followed your anti-vax advice not to get vaccinated?

What you advise, assuming you really are not vaccinated, is not hypocritical imo it's criminal!

Do you know someone that was injured by my words, beying unvaxxed because of me?

I know people beying injured or crippled by the vaxx, but who cares, now is too late.

I am unvaxxed, when I was positive I did stay in quarantine until I was negative again, so no harm done here from my side for other persons.

My daughter was with us in house and she's still negative, so, we did good staying away from other people.

Criminal? No, I'm not a criminal and you have no proof for that.

But I'll tell you a thing, If you are stupid I suppose that is too late to get smart now, at your age.

17 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Do you know someone that was injured by my words, beying unvaxxed because of me?

I know people beying injured or crippled by the vaxx, but who cares, now is too late.

So you deny all responsibility for the anti-vax beliefs you promote?

I only know one couple who are unvaccinated both suffered badly with an omicron infection earler this year and the man has long covid and now struggles to breath normally. Mabe not actually your words but your bastard beliefs that are to blame.

I have a very large number of friends relatives and acquaintances who are vaccinated, only one, who has rumatoid arteritis and suffered a temporary worsening of the condition following each jab, has had anything but the most minor side effects from their vaccinations.

11 hours ago, keith2011 said:

So you deny all responsibility for the anti-vax beliefs you promote?

I only know one couple who are unvaccinated both suffered badly with an omicron infection earler this year and the man has long covid and now struggles to breath normally. Mabe not actually your words but your bastard beliefs that are to blame.

I have a very large number of friends relatives and acquaintances who are vaccinated, only one, who has rumatoid arteritis and suffered a temporary worsening of the condition following each jab, has had anything but the most minor side effects from their vaccinations.

Sure, I am to blame for? If someone doesn't know what a vaxx can do because the doctors doesn't inform them then maybe is a good time to read before doing it.
Everyone decides for himself, if he risks something or not after the vaccine, I am not to blame if he dies vaxxed or unvaxxed.

The 1000-point question is:

12_3.jpg

11 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Sure, I am to blame for? If someone doesn't know what a vaxx can do because the doctors doesn't inform them then maybe is a good time to read before doing it.

You still haven't answered the question how can vaccine cause HIV?

What exactly was written in the article that you linked to support your claim.

Once you answer these questions you stop being an antivaxxer.

A malaria vaccine.

I answered your question, now answer mine.

1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

You still haven't answered the question how can vaccine cause HIV?

I did answered, but a mod did deleted my post.

So ask them why free speech is not allowed here, maybe they can clarify with you.

4 hours ago, yourkeau said:

A malaria vaccine.

That malaria vaccine got a name, or any got the same function?

5 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I did answered, but a mod did deleted my post.

So ask them why free speech is not allowed here, maybe they can clarify with you.

There hasn´t been a mod on here for months.

19 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Everyone decides for himself, if he risks something or not after the vaccine, I am not to blame if he dies vaxxed or unvaxxed.

12_3.jpg

Rabies,smallpox,diptheria,malaria,chickenpox,ebola etc etc 

41 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Rabies,smallpox,diptheria,malaria,chickenpox,ebola etc etc 

Totally wrong:

The rabies vaccine is an injection given to help prevent infection from the virus that causes rabies.

The smallpox vaccine protects people from smallpox by helping their bodies develop immunity to smallpox. Smallpox vaccination can protect you from smallpox for about 3 to 5 years

Vaccines are available that can help prevent diphtheria, an infection caused by Corynebacterium diphtheriae bacteria.

Two doses of the chickenpox vaccine is more than 90% effective at preventing chickenpox.

Do you have other examples? In case you can't see, it's all about prevention.
The covid 19 vaccine does not prevent anything, you can get infected, 2 weeks ago I had 2 colleagues quarantined at home,

both vaccinated with 3 or 4 doses, and they still managed to get infected with covid.
One is 34 years old, after 9 days he was ok, the other is 62 years old, after 12 days he was ok.

When I was infected I was ok after 6 days, unvaccinated, wife was ok after 3 days, and we are not vaxxed.

So, what does the c-19 vaccine do? Doesn't prevent infections.

Last time I looked at this post was end of May.  I could click on any of the 199 pages and the same people are ping-ponging the exact same useless points.  A true I.Q. test.

Capture.JPG

The pill and even vasectomies are also not 100% effective. 

21 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Yes you are to blame because your cut and paste posts are at best anti-vax biased propaganda which deliberately misinterpretes the data and at worst just lies. We have proved this time and time again but if there is anyone out there who can't see through the anti-vax rubbish or does not have the option to decide for themselves then yes it is your fault if they suffer as a result.

Yes, I am to blame, so sue me.

Are you ready for The Great Reset?

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Totally wrong:

Those I posted are severe diseases that the vaccine prevents, they do not protect against mild diseases.

When you post something from FB or wherever you got it, read it properly...

Perhaps what you posted should have read...

Have you known a vaccine that does not protect against mild symptoms of a disease but does protect against a severe case of the same disease?

Maybe then it would have made sense.

Oh and by the way the flu vaccine does exactly that.You may still get the Flu after the vaccine but you won´t get a bad dose of it.

2 hours ago, catjones said:

Last time I looked at this post was end of May.  I could click on any of the 199 pages and the same people are ping-ponging the exact same useless points.  A true I.Q. test.

Capture.JPG

Yer and there are still smartarses who pop in every so often making what they think is an incisive comment but is really rather dull.

Same sort of people who when a thread is talking about some TV series they´ve watched likes to pop in and chime in with "I don´t watch it".

You know that sort of thing people who think they´re being intellectual or funny but are really just tossers crying "look at me,won´t somebody look at me" just like when a 2 year old starts crying because no ones paying attention to him.

You´re probably better off sticking to glopping away over your Musk pictures.