3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

What is really shocking is that the unvaccinated in the UK account for less than 5% of the population and are less likely to be elderly so having 6% of the deaths from the mild forms of covid in April and May 2022 seems high and would seem to support the assertion that being vaccinated reduces the more serious effects of covid!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62138545

49 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

What is really shocking is that the unvaccinated in the UK account for less than 5% of the population and are less likely to be elderly so having 6% of the deaths from the mild forms of covid in April and May 2022 seems high and would seem to support the assertion that being vaccinated reduces the more serious effects of covid!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-62138545

If you ignore the side effects..

But who cares if a mother of 3 dies at 35, after getting the fucking vaxx,you are protected.

And who cares if a father of 2 is crippled for life, after getting the fucking vaxx, you're still protected.

Is not your problem and was their choice anyway.

What a bunch of hypocrites

Drunk driver blames Covid for M4 drive with missing tyres

Now lets be honest, this symptom was never mentioned by the RKI over here.

Who would have thought that having twice the legal limit of alcohol in your bloodstream

as well as all those pesky Covid virus' would cause you to forget that tyres are necessary for a Transit on the M4?

A drunk driver travelled for 10 miles down the M4 with two tyres missing after a night out with friends.

Despite being twice the limit and admitting to drink driving, Laurie Rosser, 42, blamed Covid for making his mind "cloudy".

Swansea Magistrates' Court heard Rosser, from Gorseinon, had two wheel "blowouts" on his Vauxhall van on 26 June, yet continued driving.

He was banned from driving for 17 months and fined £300.

The court heard how motorists had seen the builder's van travelling down the

motorway, with a front and rear tyre missing, and the steel hubs worn away

two wheels on my wagon, and I'll still travelling along...

Bear baiting should be banned. We need to know what sh.. is out there and what some people will actually swallow.

“The ongoing pandemic of ‘more virulent’ SC-2 variants

Hospitalizations and mortality rates due to (not with!) SARS CoV-2 (SC-2) continue to decline as the unvaccinated increasingly train their innate immune response (primarily NK cell-based), while vaccinees are increasingly protected not only against severe C-19 disease (due to the inhibitory effect of high titers of infection-enhancing antibodies [Abs] that block viral trans infection in the lungs; https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/scientific-blog/predictions-gvb-on- evolution-c-19-pandemic), but now even increasingly against mild-moderate C-19 disease (via strong activation [not priming!] of polyspecific MHC class I-unrestricted cytotoxic T cells2, which naturally enable recovery from C-19 disease). However, as none of the immune mechanisms currently at play within these individuals can prevent productive infection (see figure 1), vaccinees are now increasingly becoming asymptomatic shedders of SC-2. This applies to all vaccinated subpopulations/ age groups. The immune mechanisms preventing severe disease are exclusively adaptive in nature (i.e., mediated by antigen [Ag]-specific infection-enhancing Abs and therefore independent of the innate immune status of the vaccinee).

As infection-enhancing Abs in vaccinees are boosted upon each re-exposure to the more infectious circulating virus, these Abs are raising the immune pressure on viral virulence which—for now—is still capable of preventing severe disease (although only for a limited amount of time!). However, this rising population-level immune pressure has already led to the enhanced intrinsic virulence of the virus (BA.4 and BA.5 are ‘more virulent’ variants; https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.05.26.493539v1.full.pdf). The very last step the virus needs to take to fully escape the virulence-neutralizing effect of these is to select a variant (of the conserved infection enhancing site3) which no longer sufficiently binds the infection-enhancing Abs when tethered to migrating dendritic cells (DCs; see fig. 1). Insufficient or deficient binding of these Abs to DC surface-tethered SC-2 virions will no longer allow them to prevent trans infection (leading to trans fusion, which is responsible for syncytia formation and severe disease; https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/scientific-blog/predictions-gvb-on- evolution-c-19-pandemic), When this occurs, protection against severe disease will vanish. A similar process has already occurred with the ‘more infectious’ SC-2 variants of the S-RBD (receptor-binding domain of S protein) which were no longer sufficiently bound by previously neutralizing Abs. When this occurred, protection against (moderate) disease vanished.

I predict that it’s only a matter of an additional few months (depending on booster shots) before the virus overcomes this final hurdle, at which point highly vaccinated populations will be devastated by massive rates of C-19 morbidity and C-19 mortality if not massively treated with antivirals. Once SC-2 has become resistant to the virulence- inhibiting capacity of the infection-enhancing Abs, the latter will only contribute to precipitating and accelerating severe disease. Consequently, Ab-dependent enhancement of infection (ADEI) will now prompt Ab-dependent enhancement of disease (ADED). ADED will first manifest in vaccinees with high titers of infection- enhancing Abs and vaccinated at an early stage of the vaccination program (i.e., before they had an opportunity to train their CBIIS). Hence, elderly and vulnerable vaccinees will be affected first.Provided they had ample opportunity to train their innate immune system prior to vaccination, some vaccinees may have enough natural immune capacity left to survive—but will the hospitals still be able to treat them? Unless we make safe and effective antivirals immediately available in sufficient supply and at affordable cost for prophylactic use of vaccinees at the first sign of this imminent wave, we’re going to face a massive loss of human life. The first sign to look for will be a return to improved protection of vaccinees against disease all together (but this time due to sustained activation of cytotoxic CD8+ T cells!) followed by a dramatic increase in the ratio of vaccinees hospitalized DUE to SC-2 to the unvaccinated hospitalized DUE to SC-2 (particularly in ages 20-60).

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616004c52e87ed08692f5692/62ce81c045e2dbf45ff961d5_pandemics%2Bfinal%2BF.pdf

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

It won't be for long at this rate. 

Hopefully, you and the morons like you will be the first to go.

4 hours ago, Jonny said:

It won't be for long at this rate. 

Long enough for me to collect on that bet with MrBear and double it if he wants to risk a double or quits.:D

Reading those statistics from mr.bäre made me think. Of the millions of deaths in the UK who had two legs, vs the small number who died with only one leg....

It's obvious isn't it?

Off to the garden shed where I keep the chain saw. I might be a while before posting again. Just hope they won't try and stich it back on in the hospital.

Beats drinking bleach (although that does give you white teeth)

20 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Indeed all a bit surprising that given its a major contributor to the greenhouse effect it is still used so extensively particularly in the food industry as a propellant for canned cream.

I'm not sure why you would be surprised that something which is harmful to the ozone layer has industrial and commercial uses. The list of industrial processes which are either beneficial or neutral to the state of the planet is a pretty short one.

37 minutes ago, toBnruG said:

I'm not sure why you would be surprised that something which is harmful to the ozone layer has industrial and commercial uses. The list of industrial processes which are either beneficial or neutral to the state of the planet is a pretty short one.

I had been led to believe that CFCs and other chemicals harmful to the ozone layer had been banned as propellants in aerosol cans years ago, excuse me for being wrong!:rolleyes:

On the other hand it does bring us back to the question of the farmers protests in the Netherlands, I would be very interested to know if MrBear still believes the proposed restriction on farming practises there is all part of a world wide plot to starve us or is it a responsible effort to reduce pollution etc in line with EU commitments from a country that has much to fear from global warming and rising sea levels. Or maybe he does not believe in global warming or perhaps just that there is not a human contribution to it???

1 hour ago, toBnruG said:

This isn't about the ozone layer, this is about greenhouse gases.  Greenhouse gases store and emit heat and are therefore contributing to global warming.  

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Sources - Telegram

On Telegram was reposted but the original sources are tv news station 

Boris is gone, Draghi is gone, Sri Lanka is gone.

Who's next?

Netherland, Montenegro, Albania, Argentina...

From the authors of the study:  There is no reason for anyone to change their decision to take the vaccine based on this study.

Ok.do whaever you want, is your body, but don't force me to do what you'e doing.

12_3.jpg