3G in Restaurants?

4,544 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Keleth said:

Although I mostly agree with what the farmers are protesting it has absolutely no relevance in this thread.

At the risk of further irrelevance can someone explain to me why nitrogen emissions are deemed so problematic given that that as far as I know it is not a greenhouse gas  and the atmosphere already contains nearly 80% of it.

I give you a hint:

Hunger and Famine.

They are trying to start a famine around the globe, check it out.

Everywhere food supplies are destroyed by fire, USA, UK, Romania, Ukraine.

But, you still don't see it.

It's all part of the WEF plan.

Part 1 - the c-19 vaxx.

Part 2 - war and hunger.

Call me crazy but this is the truth.

The farming expert is here to save British farming with vaccines and genetic modification.

21 hours ago, keith2011 said:

And you accused me of mixing up forums, shouldn't that first quote be in the brexit or politics forum but most likely they are above your comprehension level since I have never seen you post there.

What  strange a twisted logic you have that can equate  the bastard MrBear provably pulling his anti-vax bullshit out of a toilet (that's that white thing that most people have in their bathrooms) to a "boys room" in a bar but you are also an anti-vaxxer so maybe  hanging around public toilets in bars is also your thing. 😜

What does the ruling party of the UK and the opposition, defying the COVID rules or the 'science' have to do with Brexit?

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I think your brain is affected by the 4 vaccines you received.

Bastards,maybe your conspiracy theories are right because they obviously vaccinated me a couple of times without me knowing it.

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I give you a hint:

Hunger and Famine.

That is not what I meant, what I would like to know is what is the Dutch authorities justification for stopping farmers farming their land? What do they actually mean by nitrogen emission? All you have posted so far is reports of the protest against the policy but no explanation as to why the Netherlands government deems it necessary to implement such a controversial policy, surely any conspiracy theory with any weight would give us some insight on that.

To answer my own questions, this seems to be the other side of the coin:-

The ruling coalition wants to cut emissions of pollutants, predominantly nitrogen oxide and ammonia, by 50% nationwide by 2030. Ministers call the proposal an “unavoidable transition” that aims to improve air, land and water quality.

They warn that farmers will have to adapt or face the prospect of shuttering their businesses.

“The honest message ... is that not all farmers can continue their business,” and those who do will likely have to farm differently, the government said in a statement this month as it unveiled emission reduction targets.

Livestock produce ammonia in their urine and feces. The government in the past has called on farmers to use feed for their animals that contains less protein as a way of reducing ammonia emissions. The problem is compounded in the Netherlands, which is known for its intensive farming practices, with large numbers of livestock kept on small areas of land.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/explainer-dutch-farmers-protesting-emissions-85848026

On 11/07/2022, 20:45:57, Mr.Bear said:

That's very good for you, and you should get the 5th booster, trust the science!

I´ve done just that (and a vaccination on top) and am feeling pretty well.

7 hours ago, keith2011 said:

That is not what I meant, what I would like to know is what is the Dutch authorities justification for stopping farmers farming their land?

If it´s anything like in Germany, they want to reduce ammonium deposits into the ground water, not into the air.

1 hour ago, jeba said:

If it´s anything like in Germany, they want to reduce ammonium deposits into the ground water, not into the air.

Indeed, the water quality of the Isar river that runs through Munich declines considerably after rainfall because the slurry that farmers up river spread on their fields gets washed into it.

I'm also unsure about Nitrogen Oxide, it is a nasty air pollutant that is produced by diesel vehicles but I don't know it to be a farming issue beyond diesel powered machinery.

On 7/11/2022, 7:25:38, Mr.Bear said:

@yourkeau - can you, pretty please, fuckt check this?

We still haven't come to the conclusion how vaccine can cause HIV. Explain me this, then we proceed further. 

32 minutes ago, sluzup said:

https://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/figures/total-eu-greenhouse-gas-emissions-carbon-dioxide-methane-nitrous-oxide-fluorinated-gases

Nitrous oxide is a greenhouse gas and has 300 times the impact of CO2.  Bacteria oxidise the ammonia in the cow's faeces to give N2O.  

Can you define what you mean by Nitrous oxide, my understanding is that N2O is Laughing gas which is not usually considered a pollutant.

The claim about cow shit is not mine (was it a joke?).

Yes, it is a pollutant, both from diesel engines and agriculture fertilizers. 

38 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

The claim about cow shit is not mine (was it a joke?).

Yes sorry but  in addition to its use as a dental anaesthetic, laughing gas is also a euphoric and is inhaled recreationally! Obviously if it is produced from cow shit....

18 hours ago, keith2011 said:

At the risk of further irrelevance can someone explain to me why nitrogen emissions are deemed so problematic given that that as far as I know it is not a greenhouse gas  and the atmosphere already contains nearly 80% of it.

The issue is not nitrogen (N2) but Nitrous oxide N2O. The difference is like the difference between hydrogen (H2) and water (H2O). 

N2O can be produced industrially for use in various industries, or can occur naturally.  All this can be found on the Wikipedia page that you quote above.

1 hour ago, sluzup said:

N2O can be produced industrially for use in various industries, or can occur naturally.  All this can be found on the Wikipedia page that you quote above.

Indeed all a bit surprising that given its a major contributor to the greenhouse effect it is still used so extensively particularly in the food industry as a propellant for canned cream.