3G in Restaurants?

4,487 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Unfortunately? I can repeat it once again: not only you're an arrogant idiot, you're a terrorist and your posts kill people, so to me you are like a rapist and serial murderer.

I can also repeat that in times of pandemics like this I support limiting freedom of speech and prosecuting criminally for posting disinformation.  Thankfully, Europe is not USA, and human life has priority over the right to spread false information. 

You do not fight crime and terror with flowers, only with the guns.

Any more questions? 

You will find out once you start learning things that are not conspiracy theories. BTW, knowledge will also save you from Alzheimer's disease once you get old. 

58 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Unfortunately? I can repeat it once again: not only you're an arrogant idiot, you're a terrorist and your posts kill people, so to me you are like a rapist and serial murderer.

I can also repeat that in times of pandemics like this I support limiting freedom of speech and prosecuting criminally for posting disinformation.  Thankfully, Europe is not USA, and human life has priority over the right to spread false information. 

You do not fight crime and terror with flowers, only with the guns.

Any more questions? 

You will find out once you start learning things that are not conspiracy theories. BTW, knowledge will also save you from Alzheimer's disease once you get old. 

Oh wow! Talking about rapists again, really?! You are one very sick, bitter, sad freak

3 hours ago, Krieg said:

So you said some months ago Covid vaccine gives AIDS, then for months people made fun of you about it and you kept saying you never said such thing.  And here we are again, starting a new cycle.

P.S., Why was the :clown: emoticon removed?

I never said such thing, are you blind or stupid?

If you cannot make a difference between "reposting" and "stating" then please do an MPU test, you need that.

Can this thread just be renamed to "Mr. Bear's personal blog" so that people stop showing up expecting to find a discussion? At the very least the thread should come with a warning.

2 hours ago, toBnruG said:

Can this thread just be renamed to "Mr. Bear's personal blog" so that people stop showing up expecting to find a discussion? At the very least the thread should come with a warning.

Whilst MrBear posts/reposts a bunch of crap, which the majority on here ignore, on the odd occasion when the bastard does actually state anything it is invariably hotly discussed and disputed as are other posts of a similar vein. I would say it is one of the most lively threads on Toytown at present!

On 2/14/2022, 9:23:26, Mr.Bear said:

Vaccinated people - it would be good to get an HIV test.
You have been warned.

Some COVID-19 vaccines could increase risk of HIV, researchers warn.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/20/some-covid-19-vaccines-could-increase-hiv-risk-researchers/

19 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I never said such thing, are you blind or stupid?

Of course, you said this. You forgot that everything you write here is saved forever? 

You said that vaccines cause HIV, only you. There is no such claim in the article you cite (you haven't read it). 

3 hours ago, toBnruG said:

No, because a blog is not a repost of conspiracy videos, it should contain original thoughts. Actually, the only original thought of Mr. Bear is that vaccines causes HIV, but even that is based on him not being able to read more than the title of the article he reposted (the article itself is kosher and does not contain such a claim). 

It is good training to explain things to children. They question everything, and you have to explain "the obvious" things to them. This is a good skill. 

4 hours ago, keith2011 said:

I would say it is one of the most lively threads on Toytown at present!

Sure, lively as a kindergarten playground, but significantly less insightful.

4 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Of course, you said this. You forgot that everything you write here is saved forever? 

You said that vaccines cause HIV, only you. There is no such claim in the article you cite (you haven't read it). 

Please do an MPU test, you need that.

Researchers did said that, and NY post did published.

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

Please do an MPU test, you need that.

Researchers did said that, and NY post did published.

Read the fucking article you linked,it does not say that.

11 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Read the fucking article you linked,it does not say that.

You need glasses?

Some COVID-19 vaccines could increase risk of HIV, researchers warn

October 20, 2020 4:38pm

Some coronavirus vaccine candidates currently under development could increase susceptibility to HIV, a group of researchers has warned.

A modified virus being used in four COVID-19 vaccine contenders — called adenovirus 5 (Ad5) — has been shown to increase transmission of the AIDS virus in the past, the researchers wrote in a “cautionary tale” published in The Lancet medical journal Monday.

Adenoviruses — a group of common viruses which can cause a range of illnesses, including the common cold — are sometimes genetically engineered and used to create inoculations.

But the Ad5 strain used in a potential HIV vaccination a decade ago was found to make some men more vulnerable to HIV in placebo-controlled trials, according to Science Magzine.

It is unclear why Ad5 increased the risk of HIV infection in the trial, but following these findings, the National Institutes of Health, led by Dr. Anthony Fauci, recommended against using the strain in vaccines.

The researchers are warning that more needs to be learned about this side effect before COVID-19 vaccinations are rolled out to vulnerable populations.

“If I were in a sub-Saharan African country and making a decision as to what I would want for my country for a general population use of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, I don’t see why I would pick an Ad5 vector [vaccine] when there are many other alternative choices,” Professor Lawrence Corey, one of the co-authors of the Lancet warning told Science Mag.

The researchers identify four potential COVID-19 vaccines containing Ad5 that are in development internationally, including in the US.

California-based ImmunityBio received approval from the Food and Drug Administration last week to begin preliminary testing of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, according to the LA Times. The vaccine uses Ad5 to deliver coronavirus proteins into the body to trigger an immune response which hopefully protects against infection.

However, the company’s CEO Patrick Soon-Shiong insists that ImmunityBio’s Ad5 has four deleted genes that reduce the immune responses it triggers.

“It’s 90% muted,” he told Science Mag.

Two other coronavirus vaccine contenders containing the modified virus are currently in advanced trials in Russia and Pakistan, according to the outlet.

COVID-19 vaccines currently in development by Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca use different adenoviruses as vectors to deliver the proteins, it added.

FILED UNDER 

3 hours ago, toBnruG said:

Sure, lively as a kindergarten playground, but significantly less insightful.

Insight into what? Covid, covid vaccines, lockdowns, mandatory vaccination, 2G, 3G, mask wearing not to mention anti-vaxers have all been major news items for over 2 years now and all very much discussed and argued over from a variety of point of views in this thread. If you are looking for philosophical debate then I don't think you are going to find it here but please feel free to contribute a post of something that you might raise the level. Should not be too hard given the anti-vax all comes out of the gutter.

Ok, let me try:

What have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world?

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

You need glasses?

Some COVID-19 vaccines could increase risk of HIV, researchers warn

October 20, 2020 4:38pm

Some coronavirus vaccine candidates currently under development could increase susceptibility to HIV, a group of researchers has warned.

A modified virus being used in four COVID-19 vaccine contenders — called adenovirus 5 (Ad5) — has been shown to increase transmission of the AIDS virus in the past, the researchers wrote in a “cautionary tale” published in The Lancet medical journal Monday.

Adenoviruses — a group of common viruses which can cause a range of illnesses, including the common cold — are sometimes genetically engineered and used to create inoculations.

But the Ad5 strain used in a potential HIV vaccination a decade ago was found to make some men more vulnerable to HIV in placebo-controlled trials, according to Science Magzine.

It is unclear why Ad5 increased the risk of HIV infection in the trial, but following these findings, the National Institutes of Health, led by Dr. Anthony Fauci, recommended against using the strain in vaccines.

The researchers are warning that more needs to be learned about this side effect before COVID-19 vaccinations are rolled out to vulnerable populations.

“If I were in a sub-Saharan African country and making a decision as to what I would want for my country for a general population use of a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine, I don’t see why I would pick an Ad5 vector [vaccine] when there are many other alternative choices,” Professor Lawrence Corey, one of the co-authors of the Lancet warning told Science Mag.

The researchers identify four potential COVID-19 vaccines containing Ad5 that are in development internationally, including in the US.

California-based ImmunityBio received approval from the Food and Drug Administration last week to begin preliminary testing of its COVID-19 vaccine candidate, according to the LA Times. The vaccine uses Ad5 to deliver coronavirus proteins into the body to trigger an immune response which hopefully protects against infection.

However, the company’s CEO Patrick Soon-Shiong insists that ImmunityBio’s Ad5 has four deleted genes that reduce the immune responses it triggers.

“It’s 90% muted,” he told Science Mag.

Two other coronavirus vaccine contenders containing the modified virus are currently in advanced trials in Russia and Pakistan, according to the outlet.

COVID-19 vaccines currently in development by Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca use different adenoviruses as vectors to deliver the proteins, it added.

FILED UNDER 

I´ll quote your whole post so that you can read it.

I´ll give you a clue read the rest of it, not just the headline.

4 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Ok, let me try:

Try harder bastard, that is as stupid now as it was several times in the past.:rolleyes: