3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, kiplette said:

And of course the symptomless people who had had Covid, with no idea they had ever had it. 

Nail on the head! A symptomless disease is not a disease!

6 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Calling you an idiot is unacceptable but calling people who did not fuck up their biology courses sheep is acceptable?

You are not only an idiot, you are a pretty arrogant idiot. 

Unfortunately you have a history of posting about serial killers and repeat rapists when it has no relevance. 

A fact is that the shot does nothing now against the so called variants so what does taking a biology course have to do with anything?

1 hour ago, paulyg said:

A symptomless disease is not a disease

Well if it kills you, I think it counts. 

20 years ago our son's godfather died suddenly. He had had no symptoms, and then he was dead. It turned out that he indeed did have a disease, and this is what he died of. He is no less dead. It was no less a disease.

1 hour ago, kiplette said:

Well if it kills you, I think it counts. 

20 years ago our son's godfather died suddenly. He had had no symptoms, and then he was dead. It turned out that he indeed did have a disease, and this is what he died of. He is no less dead. It was no less a disease.

Same thing happened to my husband's father.  It was only after he died suddenly and unexplainably (64 and healthy looking), and there was an autopsy, that we learned he had had heart disease.   No one had a clue.

2 hours ago, paulyg said:

Unfortunately you have a history of posting about serial killers and repeat rapists when it has no relevance. 

A fact is that the shot does nothing now against the so called variants so what does taking a biology course have to do with anything?

The real fact is that you completely dodged answering his question which in this case was relevant! It was you who complained about ant-vaxes being called idiots but in the same post referred to the vaccinated as sheep!

20 hours ago, paulyg said:

Oh yeah sheep queueing up for a shot of 3 of something they know nothing about!

Nail on the head! A symptomless disease is not a disease!

Lol you´re a fuckwit aren´t you.

Do you know how many diseases don´t have symptoms for years.

The Covid-19 Vaccines cause AIDS; here’s all the evidence… 

AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is the name used to describe a number of potentially life-threatening infections and illnesses that happen when your immune system has been severely damaged…

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/04/evidence-covid-vaccines-cause-ai-d-s/

15 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Lol you´re a fuckwit aren´t you.

Do you know how many diseases don´t have symptoms for years.

Brilliant! That's my next sick day sorted! I'm not Ill, have no symptoms but neither the less I'm staying  home because you never know! 

Thanks keef!!!

15 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Same thing happened to husband's father.  It was only after he died suddenly and unexplainably (64 and healthy looking), and there was an autopsy, that we learned he had had heart disease.   No one had a clue.

Sad to hear that but it has no relevance in regards to Corona where the shots are making any difference to sudden death rates.

Actually, the numbers are higher since the shot was introduced.

5 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Well I am no doctor but I doubt you are either and as I understand it myocarditis and pericarditis  linked to the mRNA vaccines occurs  immediately or shortly after vaccination and is successfully and easily treated, not at all the same as the so called SADS that the anti-vax propaganda claims is killing off so many people or regular heart failure deaths in the general population.

The link below from the CDC looks to be where you got and paraphrased  information from but you failed to include the conclusion which was.

I have included the link so everyone can read it in full.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

Correct, I'm not a doctor.

Acutally I was giving an overview from memory, not quoting the CDC.

Anyway, good that you have gone straight from claiming there is no link between the vaccines and heart problems to now being in line with the establishment narrative that vaccine caused myocarditis is only "mild".

5 hours ago, keith2011 said:

CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 6 months and older get vaccinated for COVID-19

Unrelated, but one would have to be totally deranged to give these vaccines to a healthy 6 month old. Hey, just my opinion.

1 hour ago, paulyg said:

Brilliant! That's my next sick day sorted! I'm not Ill, have no symptoms but neither the less I'm staying  home because you never know! 

Thanks keef!!!

Don't worry about it I'm sure your boss already knows you are sick in the head.

39 minutes ago, vulturesquadron said:

Anyway, good that you have gone straight from claiming there is no link between the vaccines and heart problems to now being in line with the establishment narrative that vaccine caused myocarditis is only "mild".

Lets get it straight firstly  I did not claim myocarditis was "only mild" they are your words not mine, secondly I still claim there is no link between the vaccines and the heart problems of the so called SADS suggested by that bastard MrBear in various posts as you can see below.

7 hours ago, keith2011 said:

as I understand it myocarditis and pericarditis  linked to the mRNA vaccines occurs  immediately or shortly after vaccination and is successfully and easily treated, not at all the same as the so called SADS that the anti-vax propaganda claims is killing off so many people or regular heart failure deaths in the general population.

Thanks keef!!!

Diabetes, Pancreatic Cancer (which is why it is usually terminal), HIV, Deep Vein Thrombosis are just a small sample of diseases without symptoms (sometimes for months, sometimes for years) so enjoy going to your doc to get a sicknote for those.

Oh wait they can´t be diseases then can they?

Fucking moron.

14 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Don't worry about it I'm sure your boss already knows you are sick in the head.

You assume this so-called job is real and not merely a figment of PaulyG's ample imagination. I mean, he's such a joy here, can you really believe he's better in real life?

20 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

The Covid-19 Vaccines cause AIDS; here’s all the evidence… 

AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is the name used to describe a number of potentially life-threatening infections and illnesses that happen when your immune system has been severely damaged…

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/04/evidence-covid-vaccines-cause-ai-d-s/

So you said some months ago Covid vaccine gives AIDS, then for months people made fun of you about it and you kept saying you never said such thing.  And here we are again, starting a new cycle.

P.S., Why was the :clown: emoticon removed?

23 hours ago, paulyg said:

Unfortunately? I can repeat it once again: not only you're an arrogant idiot, you're a terrorist and your posts kill people, so to me you are like a rapist and serial murderer.

I can also repeat that in times of pandemics like this I support limiting freedom of speech and prosecuting criminally for posting disinformation.  Thankfully, Europe is not USA, and human life has priority over the right to spread false information. 

You do not fight crime and terror with flowers, only with the guns.

Any more questions? 

23 hours ago, paulyg said:

You will find out once you start learning things that are not conspiracy theories. BTW, knowledge will also save you from Alzheimer's disease once you get old. 

49 minutes ago, Krieg said:

P.S., Why was the :clown: emoticon removed?

Worn out on a certain few, it's in the shop for refurbishment.