3G in Restaurants?

4,505 posts in this topic

On 7/2/2022, 7:31:12, Mr.Bear said:

Indeed, I am already at my 6th booster shot, waiting for 7th.

 

Children's math is not your strong thing. 

 

COVID vaccination began on 27 December 2020 in Germany. For Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine the second dose comes in 3 weeks, so those vaccinated on 27.12.2020 could take a second dose on 17.01.2021. 

 

The first booster is allowed 3 months after the second dose, so no earlier than 17.04.2021. This is the minimum interval for people with very weak immune system. 

 

You said you have had your 6th booster. If you have been vaccinated on the first day of 27.12.2020 and took 5 boosters every 3 months, then you have taken your 6th booster on 17.07.2022. 

 

Oh, today is still 03.07.2022, how come? 

 

I know! You are a time traveler!!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yourkeau said:

I know! You are a time traveler!!!

No no he is a time driveller. :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The vaxx is good, the vaxx is great, the vaxx is...

 

 

 

1122.jpg

 

Not a single word that vaccines can kill you.

 

Enjoy.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

Not a single word that vaccines can kill you.

 

Yes strange that, maybe there is a good reason why! :lol:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit

 

Mr Bear shits in the woods said::
 

Quote


Not a single word that vaccines can kill you.

 

 

Friend of my mate's girlfriend's brother's mate's sister's mate reckons it can!

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Janx Spirit said:

 

Friend of my mate's girlfriend's brother's mate's sister's mate reckons it can!

Quote

Not a single word that vaccines can kill you.

That is Not from me please correct your previous post!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

That is Not from me please correct your previous post!

 

Mea culpa

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

 

Yes strange that, maybe there is a good reason why! :lol:

Strange? I think that was the point of Mr. Bears post!!

Legacy media reporting heart attacks are up but it's only because you live under a flight path or fall asleep watching TV! 

What has been the biggest change to life in the last 2 years? Oh yeah sheep queueing up for a shot of 3 of something they know nothing about!

 

Would like to add, I have nothing against anyone who chooses to do what they will but with certain people calling others idiots for not taking the shot is unacceptable. The pro vax and the anti vax actually know no more or less about the long term effects than each other.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, paulyg said:

What has been the biggest change to life in the last 2 years? Oh yeah sheep queueing up for a shot of 3 of something they know nothing about!

 

And of course the symptomless people who had had Covid, with no idea they had ever had it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, paulyg said:

Would like to add, I have nothing against anyone who chooses to do what they will but with certain people calling others idiots for not taking the shot is unacceptable.

 

10 hours ago, paulyg said:

Oh yeah sheep queueing up for a shot of 3 of something they know nothing about!

 

Calling you an idiot is unacceptable but calling people who did not fuck up their biology courses sheep is acceptable?

 

You are not only an idiot, you are a pretty arrogant idiot. 

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, paulyg said:

Strange? I think that was the point of Mr. Bears post!!

 

The only "strange" thing is that despite there being absolutely no evidence that there is any link between the vaccines and heart disease the anti-vaxxers continue to believe there is and produce propaganda to support their lies and again despite falls in the excess death rate claim being vaccinated is deadly.:lol:

BTW I seem to recall it was an antivaxxer bastard here who called someone quote "kretin" and me a moron!;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, keith2011 said:

 

The only "strange" thing is that despite there being absolutely no evidence that there is any link between the vaccines and heart disease the anti-vaxxers continue to believe there is and produce propaganda to support their lies and again despite falls in the excess death rate claim being vaccinated is deadly.:lol:

BTW I seem to recall it was an antivaxxer bastard here who called someone quote "kretin" and me a moron!;)

 

It's well established that there is a risk of myocarditis and other heart conditions associated with the mRNA vaccines. Not sure how you can say there is "absolutely no evidence".

 

The risk is highest in teenage boys/young men, in particular after the second injection (or now presumably booster).

 

Moderna is associated with a higher risk than Pfizer, presumably due to the the dose being 3 times higher.

This is why Sweden and other countries stopped giving Moderna to those under 30, https://news.yahoo.com/sweden-extends-pause-moderna-covid-121039861.html

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vulturesquadron said:

It's well established that there is a risk of myocarditis and other heart conditions associated with the mRNA vaccines. Not sure how you can say there is "absolutely no evidence".

 

Well I am no doctor but I doubt you are either and as I understand it myocarditis and pericarditis  linked to the mRNA vaccines occurs  immediately or shortly after vaccination and is successfully and easily treated, not at all the same as the so called SADS that the anti-vax propaganda claims is killing off so many people or regular heart failure deaths in the general population.

The link below from the CDC looks to be where you got and paraphrased  information from but you failed to include the conclusion which was.

Quote

CDC continues to recommend that everyone ages 6 months and older get vaccinated for COVID-19

 

I have included the link so everyone can read it in full.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said it before but I'm amazed at the amount of people on here who fiercely stick up for companies that include one that was given the largest criminal fine in corporate history.  Also,  people forget that these companies have one priority and that's to make as much money for their shareholders as they possibly can. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If only a respected medical source had told us about the relationship between the vaccination and myocarditis.

 

 

E_9kmS1WQAE-j1p.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jonny said:

.  I said it before but I'm amazed at the amount of people on here who fiercely stick up for companies that include one that was given the largest criminal fine in corporate history. Also,  people forget that these companies have one priority and that's to make as much money for their shareholders as they possibly can

I thought that was Google!

Who is sticking up for companies, beyond the fact that they are the basis of the market economy in the western world and making a profit is what they need to do?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now