3G in Restaurants?

4,506 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Jonny said:

You seriously think herd immunity could be achieved through vaccines that didn’t prevent transmission and didn’t stop you catching it ?

The videos posted show that the politicians DID NOT TELL THE TRUTH about the covid vaccines. If they said that they hoped they might stop transmission and they might stop you becoming infected then I’d have a bit more sympathy for them but even when they knew their efficacy was poor, they were still mandating that everyone get jabbed. Even the Green Party in Germany is still talking about mandatory vaccination with these rushed out vaccines when most people have already had covid.

Oh dear it seems you time perception is running amok. What was shown was from 2021 when both the vaccines and immunity after infection was still hoped to be the alternative to lockdowns in the war against covid. In hindsight  from now or even at the start of this year it has become obvious that herd immunity was not working and neither the vaccines and prior infection were giving immunity against infection, also it was not possible to judge if the vaccines protected against serious illness since the dominant variant was no longer making the majority of people seriously ill! It was obvious to me that mandatory vaccination against covid that was discussed here in Germany and introduced in Austria at the start of this year was senseless and if you look back in this thread you will find that is what I said at the time.

Having said that I am fully vaccinated and 2 x boosted and unlike that bastard MrBear and yourself I have not caught covid even from my wife when she had it...:lol:

And you need a medal for that?

My colleague is second time infected, triple vaxxed, not every vaxed and boosted person immune system react as yours.

We are the same, but different.

Now back to fact check, can someone fuckt check this?

1245.jpg

6 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

We are the same, but different.

No we are not you are an unvaccinated bastard who caught covid, I am fully vaccinated and 2 x boosted and have not caught covid.:lol:

18 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Oh dear it seems you time perception is running amok. What was shown was from 2021 when both the vaccines and immunity after infection was still hoped to be the alternative to lockdowns in the war against covid. In hindsight  from now or even at the start of this year it has become obvious that herd immunity was not working and neither the vaccines and prior infection were giving immunity against infection, also it was not possible to judge if the vaccines protected against serious illness 

Why do you constantly speak up for these people and defend them? If it was HOPED that the vaccines worked why did they not say that instead of saying things like ... if you get vaccinated YOU WILL NOT GET INFECTED.  They didn't know that but spoke as if it were fact when it wasn't . That's what makes people like myself really angry.  They then went further and mandated the vaccine for some people who lost their jobs because they didn't want it. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but at the time these people spoke as if they knew the facts when they did not. A little bit of honesty would have helped but we didn't get it. 

Let's wait and see how this all plays out this winter. 

US figures:https://www.npr.org/2020/04/23/843310123/how-government-agencies-determine-the-dollar-value-of-human-life?t=1656685032017

SARAH GONZALEZ, BYLINE: There is kind of an official price tag on human life. We can tell you what it is. One human life is worth about US$10 million. And here's the guy who helped us come up with this figure.

GONZALEZ: One value, so Betsey Stevenson and Kip Viscusi and many other economists have used this value to do the coronavirus math. Epidemiologists said shutting down the economy could save 1 to 2 million lives. So 1 million lives saved at $10 million each, that's $10 trillion. That's about half of the U.S. GDP in a year.

5 hours ago, keith2011 said:

No we are not you are an unvaccinated bastard who caught covid, I am fully vaccinated and 2 x boosted and have not caught covid.:lol:

I am an unvaccinated bastard, and still alive,  so please...

At least you are a vaccinated moron, is a difference, don't you think?

Enjoy:

"A whopping 250 pages of jab injuries in Australia - http://www.jabinjuriesglobal.com/download

4 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I am an unvaccinated bastard, and still alive,  so please...

At least you are a vaccinated moron, is a difference, don't you think?

Just because you spread antivaxx conspiracy theories doesn't mean you're not vaccinated. Not all antivaxxers are stupid, many of them just want others to die but not themselves.

I bet you are vaccinated and boostered.

7 hours ago, yourkeau said:

I bet you are vaccinated and boostered.

Indeed, I am already at my 6th booster shot, waiting for 7th.

Still unvaxxed. I donate my jabs to other kretins, that are in need of this miracle to keep them safe.

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Still unvaxxed

But no longer negative :lol:, so who is the cretin*?

*Note correct spelling, ha, ha ha!

16 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

*Note correct spelling, ha, ha ha!

I´d like to think he wrote the german spelling of it but nah not him.

27 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

But no longer negative :lol:,

And where is the problem?

I have my natural immunity.

Can you say that your body is still the same as before vaccination?

48 minutes ago, Keleth said:

I´d like to think he wrote the german spelling of it but nah not him.

Easy mistake to make for a Russian misinformationist working for the Cremlin!:D

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

Easy mistake to make for a Russian misinformationist working for the Cremlin!:D

In Mother Russia you don't work for Cremlin, Kremlin work for ya.

Jesus, I wish these clown's posts wouldn't appear on the Latest Activity feed...

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

You miss Looney Tunes?

I did, but you only stopped posting for a couple of weeks.