3G in Restaurants?

4,305 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, yourkeau said:

They are not interested in you. They are looking for victims who believe everything they say without checking the facts. Like a serial rapist and murderer is not looking to rape and kill everyone in town. That's against his interests. He is looking for specific women who are an easy target. 

No sense in commenting on everything Mr. HIV and Jonny Depp post. You are not their target, they are posting in the hope to find a proper target, here on this forum. 

Wow! A thread about restaurant restrictions which has logically become about vaccination has now by you been turned into an issue on how serial rapists and serial Killers think! 

Forget about Querdenkers and antivaxers! Yourkeau is officially the biggest freak on Toytown!

9 hours ago, Keleth said:

All media or just your trending buzzword at the moment "Legacy" media?

Some examples please where the media put Gates forward as a medical expert.

It was actually a joke but he is held up as a medical expert by some as well you know...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/24/watch-bill-gates-and-other-health-care-experts-speak-at-the-world-economic-forum-in-davos.html

I was also watching British TV recently and they said they would speak to an expert and up pops old Bill.  Made me laugh out loud. 

On 6/25/2022, 4:10:55, klingklang77 said:

Was it bd the second time? Did you get your booster? I remember we both had Covid in January. I haven’t gotten my booster yet.

Indeed, we did both have covid at the same time in January. I got my booster in April.

This time I got covid from my wife. I did not get it initially from the same source as her (even though our chances should have been equal), but because we did not isolate from each other this time...I guess that the viral load from sharing a bed with someone with covid, it was inevitable I would get it again.

I have not had a single symptom from either covid infection or vaccination.

16 hours ago, Anna66 said:

Interesting. So what kind of women are they looking for? Who says they look for women? What is an easy target? Why use this analogy?

I do not understand your questions. Are they about rapists or are they about antivaxxers? I used the analogy because I thought this is something self-explanatory. Apparently, it's not. 

15 hours ago, paulyg said:

Wow! A thread about restaurant restrictions which has logically become about vaccination has now by you been turned into an issue on how serial rapists and serial Killers think! 

Forget about Querdenkers and antivaxers! Yourkeau is officially the biggest freak on Toytown!

I was not talking about you, but you chose to be offended.

On 6/24/2022, 5:42:15, Mr.Bear said:

I've got it from my wife, but we are still allive and still unvaxxed.

This virus is so dangerous that you literally have to kiss someone infected to get it.

My daughter lives with us, in house, and she's still negative, this virus is a joke, fever was up to 39C for 10 minutes and I was tired for 3 days...

I suppose that Ivermectin did worked good, in our case.

Anything else?

So, the virus do exist.  Well, accepting that was the first step.

5 hours ago, Krieg said:

So, the virus do exist.  Well, accepting that was the first step.

I never said that the virus doesn't exists...

photo_2022-06-27_16-28-22.jpg

Could you fact check this...

I mean it must be deep fake or something. Surely our trusted leaders wouldn't just make things up.  It's almost like no long term testing was done.  Surely not...

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Why have you forgotten already???

Don't you remember that the vaccines were a great hope in the effort to create herd immunity, except for Sweden where they allowed the infection to spread, rather than lockdown, in an attempt to achieve the same. It was not lies it is what was true at the time and it is childish and mischievous to suggest otherwise. In hindsight it is obvious that herd immunity failed because neither the vaccines or a covid infection gave sufficient immunity against infection or re-infection in the time it took to get close to a sufficient percentage of the population vaccinated particularly as covid mutated into different variants, it is as simple as that.

What is obvious from the vid you posted is how important the authorities felt about getting everyone vaccinated promptly and it could be argued that if those anti-vaxes, covid-deniers, vaccine safety doubters and other fools had got vaccinated with the rest of us herd immunity might have been achieved within the efficacy period of the first 2 shots.

3 hours ago, keith2011 said:

What is obvious from the vid you posted is how important the authorities felt about getting everyone vaccinated promptly and it could be argued that if those anti-vaxes, covid-deniers, vaccine safety doubters and other fools had got vaccinated with the rest of us herd immunity might have been achieved within the efficacy period of the first 2 shots.

You seriously think herd immunity could be achieved through vaccines that didn’t prevent transmission and didn’t stop you catching it ?

The videos posted show that the politicians DID NOT TELL THE TRUTH about the covid vaccines. If they said that they hoped they might stop transmission and they might stop you becoming infected then I’d have a bit more sympathy for them but even when they knew their efficacy was poor, they were still mandating that everyone get jabbed. Even the Green Party in Germany is still talking about mandatory vaccination with these rushed out vaccines when most people have already had covid.

As for Sweden, if you’re open minded (which you don’t appear to be) take a look at this:

…or alternatively, put two fingers in your ears and shout ‘bleh bleh bleh….’

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Wait. What? You watch his vids?

Well it is fairly new that Jonny is posting vids, he is normally a writer of stupid text unlike MrBear who mostly posts garbage videos, that are definitely not worth watching,  and very dumb memes,  so I gave him the benefit of the doubt but it seems, sadly, he has also now moved on to the more extreme anti-vax BS.

I guess that the anti-vaxxers having failed in their social responsibility to get fully vaccinated and encouraging others to do the same, thus putting everyone at risk,  now try to justify their crimes with doubt and fear propaganda and blaming the politicians, the medical profession and not least big pharma etc. for the very thing that their actions contributed to.:angry:

If in 10 years someone finds out that the anti vax movement of COVID-19 was sponsored by BigPharma, I won't be surprised. 

It is economically feasible for the producers of e.g. ECMO and ventilators to boost sales by encouraging people not to vaccinate. 

Actually, I even won't be surprised if Pfizer does it, they are not only a vaccine producer, but also a new COVID drug developer, so maybe their drug department wants to boost sales at the cost of the vaccine department. 

/end of conspiracy theories by yourkeau

I don't care if anything of the above is true or false. 

2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

If in 10 years someone finds out that the anti vax movement of COVID-19 was sponsored by BigPharma, I won't be surprised. 

Because Trump and his followers and Qanon didn't start it. 

12 hours ago, Jonny said:

I mean it must be deep fake or something. Surely our trusted leaders wouldn't just make things up.  It's almost like no long term testing was done.  Surely not...

Just get vaccinated and STFU

BBC journalist Deborah James proudly broadcasting the big event of her life...getting Bioweaponized

She's now Dead

24 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Just get vaccinated and STFU

BBC journalist Deborah James proudly broadcasting the big event of her life...getting Bioweaponized

She's now Dead

:huh:Wow that is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Trying to link someone who was diagnosed with incurable bowel cancer in 2016 and who campaigned for the remainder of her life to help others in the same situation,  with a your SADS bullshit just goes to show what a really pathetic bastard you are.