3G in Restaurants?

658 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Munich swimming pools are now 2G plus!

I think the Isar is still 3G though.:)

Life before vaccine at the Mediterranean was like this: 3 lockdowns of varied severity. The beaches were closed most of 2020, and most of police were busy giving fines people who come to the beach but live more than 500 m from the sea. This area is actually the worst in town due to higher humidity and mold built-up, but then it became a privilege to live there: the beaches were yours and only yours (no swimming, though).

Then the government allowed "sports" i.e. jogging near the sea, but not swimming. The drink water fountains were switched off anyway, because fuck you.

Then, gradually, the absurdity of mask mandate outdoors was proven, the beaches were re-opened, then came the winter (Russians and Canadians swim anyway, me - not) and the vaccination drive started.

Thanks the vaccine no disruptions this year. Swimming pools are also 2G only, but the beaches have no restrictions so far.

29 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Woohoo! New variant in South Africa. One case went to Hong Kong.

Here

Psi, Omega? In my next life I want to become a virus: you meet lots of people and you see a lot of the world 👻.

57 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Here

One little piggy went to market, another little piggy stayed at home.

Sigh- is there no end to this?😟

21 minutes ago, john g. said:

One little piggie went to market, another little piggie stayed at home.

Sigh- is there no end to this?😟

Most likely not for the likes of you and others on here who are scared when a mother lowers her mask to comfort her baby on a bus.

41 minutes ago, paulyg said:

Most likely not for the likes of you and others on here who are scared when a mother lowers her mask to comfort her baby on a bus.

Sorry, mate. What are you on about? Why should I be scared when a mother lowers her mask to comfort her baby?

I can tell you another story this morning- I was with my puppy Mandy behind a bloke in the street and he got annoyed. My puppy went to his shoes affectionately.. and the bloke " 1,5 Meter Abstand. Kennst Du nicht?"

My dog, babe! 3 and a half kilos and the nicest non- human in the world!❤️😂👍

A true heartbreaker is my Mandy! 

Doesn't care about masks. More worried about the cold weather- newly arrived from Greece!

And put up with the Pöbel in the streets today with their lange Fressen!

BF7191AA-B427-45B6-A735-F27C876634D2.jpeg

1 hour ago, paulyg said:

So how do we end it?

I´m guessing you´re a herd immunity by letting everyone catch it person.

7 hours ago, Keleth said:

So how do we end it?

How? Let it run rampant and the naturally immune can rebuild. We are due for a good culling anyway.

Sure.  And of course, stop treating it.  It takes up too many beds in the hospitals, stressing the health system.  Ditto with flu.   It is tricky of course, as things like cancer treatment, and any other diseases will be difficult to treat, so heart, kidney, gosh the list is endless!    I guess we could just get rid of hospitals altogether.  Survival of the fittest.  

2 hours ago, slammer said:

How? Let it run rampant and the naturally immune can rebuild. We are due for a good culling anyway.

I don't know where all this is heading, but with the new Corona variant recently discovered in South Africa, it does seem as if nature is very determined to get to grips with reducing human populations. Nature reacts to imbalance. 

15 minutes ago, bramble said:

I don't know where all this is heading, but with the new Corona variant recently discovered in South Africa, it does seem as if nature is very determined to get to grips with reducing human populations. Nature reacts to imbalance. 

Nature is fighting back.

13 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Here

Eventually pandemics end when a new mutation becomes more transmissive but less lethal. And eventually mutate again and die.Not all variants are problematic, something like that might have happened in Japan.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/11/18/national/delta-variant-self-destruction-theory/

But of course in the meantime, vaccinate, stay safe and stay away from the crazy horse pills people!

18 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

But of course in the meantime, vaccinate, stay safe and stay away from the crazy horse pills people!

A few days ago, I was talking to someone who claimed that his bloodgroup O- protected him against covid and that his doctor has told him so.  I was curious so I looked it up online and there is apparently research that shows that people with the bloodgroup O may be less likely to catch covid.  This guy however is not relying on his bloodgroup alone as he is also vaccinated.

13 hours ago, Keleth said:

So how do we end it?

Don't feed the Mole.

As long as animals have the virus it will keep mutating. 

A new world order...

What happened to the dinosaurs ?

Well for the first time ever I actually got asked for id to verify my QR code!!!

3 hours ago, LeonG said:

A few days ago, I was talking to someone who claimed that his bloodgroup O- protected him against covid and that his doctor has told him so.  I was curious so I looked it up online and there is apparently research that shows that people with the bloodgroup O may be less likely to catch covid.  This guy however is not relying on his bloodgroup alone as he is also vaccinated.

My doctor told me the same - and I looked it up and there have been studies and it might be true but of course the studies were not conclusive but there were a lot of stats. It gives me a tiny bit of comfort, but I am still fully vaccinated (and scheduled to get a booster in January).