3G in Restaurants?

4,544 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Yeah right and when I post the long list of the lies and BS in it you will just turnaround, like before, and say "I didn't make the video  it's not mine I just pasted a link in a post"!

This says it all.

Makes me wonder why you keep engaging with this nutter. It looks like a big waste of time and energy to me.

14 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Makes me wonder why you keep engaging with this nutter. It looks like a big waste of time and energy to me.

Bear-baiting!

220px-Bear_baiting.jpg.ad362573ea57f7926

On 6/16/2022, 3:33:24, keith2011 said:

I am aware that even 50 years ago you would not be allowed to travel to many countries in Africa and other parts of the world without having had the prerequisite vaccinations and be able to prove you had them. Also in many countries smallpox and other vaccinations were mandatory for children.

An interesting story about the last smallpox epidemic in Europe:

The extremely contagious and deadly disease reappeared in Wrocław in June 1963. The disease, which had killed over the centuries an estimated 300-500 million people, had been brought back by Security Service Lieutenant Colonel Bonifacy Jedynak. Some sources say he contracted it in India, others that he caught it in Burma and Vietnam.

At first, the officer was diagnosed and successfully treated for malaria. It was only later on, when the nurse who took care of him at the Ministry of Internal Affair’s hospital in Wrocław fell sick, that it became obvious that something else was afoot. The nurse Janina Powińska would become the secondary source of the epidemic.

https://www.thefirstnews.com/article/lockdown-and-isolation-the-summer-a-polish-city-defeated-an-outbreak-of-one-of-the-worlds-deadliest-diseases-11773

Basically, an antivaxxer faked the vaccination passport and travelled to India, brought smallpox back. He himself survived it without a glitch and put the whole country into danger. 

Wroclaw was put into lockdown, smallpox vaccination was mandatory under the threat of fine or arrest (China-style policy). 

15 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

An interesting story about the last smallpox epidemic in Europe:

Maybe not an epidemic but there was an outbreak of smallpox in the UK in 1978 the source being the University of Birmingham Medical School which was conducting a study or the virus, 3 people died. Prior to that there was an earlier outbreak in the same area in 1966.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1978_smallpox_outbreak_in_the_United_Kingdom

A Russian vaccine is... Russian (Twitter thread). 

The vaccine's efficacy was almost IDENTICAL in every age group, far more similar than would be expected for the very small number of covid infections.

The authors claimed (ridiculously) that this just showed how consistent the effect was. So we decided to simulate that...

FVtGz08UEAIUsAj.jpg.463ccf0a76e796c85da0

In short:

- the most likely explanation is that the claimed results of the Sputnik Phase III trial are not genuine

- by contrast all vaccines approved in Australia or the USA (as at January 6 2022) had simulated results consistent with their published trials.

43 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

A Russian vaccine is... Russian (Twitter thread). 

The Russians have a long history of faking scientific data to match their state rhetoric, having said that the links you gave are for twitter and from there I don't understand what the simulation study and those graphs are about (gobbledygook to me)!

The article with all the details is here, but I don't have access to it: https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/Abstract/9900/Plausibility_of_Claimed_Covid_19_Vaccine.47.aspx

The horizontal line is vaccine efficacy range between 0 and 1 (1=100%), vertical line is just a trial number. Blue line = simulation results are the same as for published trials, red lines = at least some age group falls out of published trials. 

In short, blue color indicates their simulation is consistent with published trial. 

All vaccines show at least some blue except Sputnik. Further in the Twitter thread, they increased the number of trials from 1000 to 50`000, and then sputnik showed 13 wins (was 0 for 1000 trials). 

On 16/06/2022, 00:01:19, keith2011 said:

Name one conspiracy theory that has come true in the last 2 years.

That a lot of people are mysteriously dropping dead.

In Ireland where they still read out death notices on the radio  we also have a site called  RIP (https://rip.ie/Deathnotices/All) where pretty much every death is reported. We've gone from having an average of 90 deaths to  regularly having 120-170 deaths a  day since Feb   and a huge amount of 'sudden/ unexpected/ short illness in the descriptions !

I started looking daily in Feb after  my brother came home and  told us he had met a distraught man who told him that he had came home from work to find his perfectly healthy  wife in her 30s  dead...  leaving him  a widow with 3 children ! I went on to RIP to find her death notice and it said 'died peacefully at home surrounded by family  .I was shocked looking at all the youngish faces on that page in those 48 hrs( one a famous 42 yr old sportsman who also dropped dead ) .  

Have kept looking ever since. I also personally  know two people  who died suddenly on the same day 2 weeks ago... One of  them in his 50s . The last day I did s big search was 7 June where we had 159 deaths  where 37 had  sudden /unexpected / brief illness either in the notice itself or condolences section 

Today already at 2 pm there were 13 stated  sudden/unexpected/brief illness deaths and 3 suspected (mentions in condolences ) from a total of 36 deaths ...

Sudden deaths happen but not on this scale 

Have to say I also noticed a change in the démographic of the obit columns from after about a year after covid. More young people and sudden. Just observation, no stats. It was sufficiently obvious to notice. I think a lot of people walk around for years with stuff without knowing necessarily and covid tipped them over the edge, also without a connection being made.

Microvascular, so anything can be affected.

4 hours ago, alwaysmovin said:

In Ireland where they still read out death notices on the radio  we also have a site called  RIP (https://rip.ie/Deathnotices/All) where pretty much every death is reported. We've gone from having an average of 90 deaths to  regularly having 120-170 deaths a  day since Feb   and a huge amount of 'sudden/ unexpected/ short illness in the descriptions !

I started looking daily in Feb after  my brother came home and  told us he had met a distraught man who told him that he had came home from work to find his perfectly healthy  wife in her 30s  dead...  leaving him  a widow with 3 children ! I went on to RIP to find her death notice and it said 'died peacefully at home surrounded by family  .I was shocked looking at all the youngish faces on that page in those 48 hrs( one a famous 42 yr old sportsman who also dropped dead ) .  

Have kept looking ever since. I also personally  know two people  who died suddenly on the same day 2 weeks ago... One of  them in his 50s . The last day I did s big search was 7 June where we had 159 deaths  where 37 had  sudden /unexpected / brief illness either in the notice itself or condolences section 

Today already at 2 pm there were 13 stated  sudden/unexpected/brief illness deaths and 3 suspected (mentions in condolences ) from a total of 36 deaths ...

Finally someone with a brain who uses it.

You won't get an official answer to this question, but it is known to be from the vaccine.

11 hours ago, keith2011 said:

The Russians have a long history of faking scientific data to match their state rhetoric

So they're just like western companies then ? 

22 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I don't think western companies have ever faked Olympic athletes drug test on an industrial scale or data that proved adding sugar to the roots of apple trees made the apples sweeter!:D

5 hours ago, alwaysmovin said:

Hearsay from Ireland or the kiss of the Blarney stone?

What about some facts, excess deaths for example compared to years before covid and covid vaccinations?

46 minutes ago, Jonny said:

There is a good saying in Russian for you:  Ссы в глаза — Божья роса.

I am sure you understand what does it mean.

17 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Pandemic - excess deaths. Makes no sense.

Yes but what about now? Also non covid related deaths can also give an indication even during  2020 and 2021, UK data indicated non covid related deaths were lower than pre pandemic years though I would guess some older people who were taken off by covid might well have died of something else, so yes difficult but that is exactly why the antivaxxers are exploiting the subject! Whatever definitely NOT a vaccine pandemic.:lol:

1 minute ago, keith2011 said:

UK data indicated non covid related deaths were lower than pre pandemic years

Masking, distancing, hand sanitizing, etc.

7 hours ago, alwaysmovin said:

So, you haven't finished. Who is to blame?

Or, to be less politically correct, which kind of Jews you are blaming for it? Global pharma companies (run by Jews)? Wall Street (run by Jews)? Oil fracking (run by Jews)? Or just Jesus (born by a Jewish woman)?

I did not understand from your post what the conspiracy is.

Well can't comment on what is happening in the ROI but England and Wales are not looking bad, no mysteriously high death rates there:-

The year-to-date (January to April) ASMR in 2022, in England, was significantly lower than all years since our time series began in 2001 (978.8 deaths per 100,000 people); in Wales, it was the lowest since 2014, but this difference was not statistically significant (1,067.5 deaths per 100,000 people).

ASMR= the age-standardised mortality rate.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/monthlymortalityanalysisenglandandwales/latest