3G in Restaurants?

4,242 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, yourkeau said:

Reported for death threats. 

Hoping is not a death threat.

20 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I hope you get hit by a car.

Judging by your intelligence level it appears you already have been,then the car has backed up and run over your head a few more times.

"Adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines and measures to prevent them

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time [1]. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among unvaccinated individuals. These findings were more pronounced in older adults and individuals with pre-existing conditions. According to the European Medicines Agency’s recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible [2]. Several countries, including Israel, Chile, and Sweden, are offering the fourth dose to only older adults and other groups rather than to all individuals [3].

The decrease in immunity is caused by several factors. First, N1-methylpseudouridine is used as a substitute for uracil in the genetic code. The modified protein may induce the activation of regulatory T cells, resulting in decreased cellular immunity [4]. Thereby, the spike proteins do not immediately decay following the administration of mRNA vaccines. The spike proteins present on exosomes circulate throughout the body for more than 4 months [5]. In addition, in vivo studies have shown that lipid nanoparticles (LNPs) accumulate in the liver, spleen, adrenal glands, and ovaries [6], and that LNP-encapsulated mRNA is highly inflammatory [7]. Newly generated antibodies of the spike protein damage the cells and tissues that are primed to produce spike proteins [8], and vascular endothelial cells are damaged by spike proteins in the bloodstream [9]; this may damage the immune system organs such as the adrenal gland. Additionally, antibody-dependent enhancement may occur, wherein infection-enhancing antibodies attenuate the effect of neutralizing antibodies in preventing infection [10]. The original antigenic sin [11], that is, the residual immune memory of the Wuhan-type vaccine may prevent the vaccine from being sufficiently effective against variant strains. These mechanisms may also be involved in the exacerbation of COVID-19.

As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued. In addition, the date of vaccination and the time since the last vaccination should be recorded in the medical record of patients. ... The time elapsed since the last COVID-19 vaccination may need to be considered when invasive procedures are required.

In conclusion, COVID-19 vaccination is a major risk factor for infections in critically ill patients."

Kenji Yamamoto, M.D. Okamura Memorial Hospital, Division of Cardiovascular Surgery

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-022-01831-0

1 hour ago, Krieg said:

LoL @ Telegram Links

Lol, stupid.

Open that link up to see that was on air on a goddamn tv.

But you're too stupid for that.

1 minute ago, Mr.Bear said:

Lol, stupid.

Open that link up to see that was on air on a goddamn tv.

But you're too stupid for that.

LoL, you are angry.

On 11/06/2022, 10:46:34, keith2011 said:

Those same adults will invariably refuse to have their children vaccinated so mandatory vaccination for both children and adults has to be considered in the event of a public health need.

Not necessarily. Most of the people you idiots refer to as 'anti vaxxers' will have fully immunised children.  It's just rushed out,  experimental 'vaccines' that they worry about. 

On 11/06/2022, 12:41:50, alexunterwegs said:

In that sense the UK seems to be doing better at the moment, but that's thanks the number of of vaccs being higher there. 

Again,  not necessarily. More likely they relaxed everything and let the virus infect the young and healthy therefore giving them better levels of immunity. They also stopped testing healthy people. 

24 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Not necessarily. Most of the people you idiots refer to as 'anti vaxxers' will have fully immunised children.  It's just rushed out,  experimental 'vaccines' that they worry about. 

I confess I do not know the current age recommendations for covid vaccinations for young people but I don't think they are generally offered to very young children but Measles, Polio, Diphtheria  etc all established effective and safe vaccinations,  are and it is those that the anti-vaxxes  criminally, imo, deny their children!

22 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I confess I do not know the current age recommendations for covid vaccinations for young people but I don't think they are generally offered to very young children but Measles, Polio, Diphtheria  etc all established effective and safe vaccinations,  are and it is those that the anti-vaxxes  criminally, imo, deny their children!

I agree, but why do you call those who question the covid 'vaccines' and only the covid 'vaccines' anti vaxxers ? When they're clearly not . You're buying into the legacy media led hysteria and doing yourself a disservice. 

'Mysterious' Cases of Sudden Death: Are We Stupid or Are We Just Being Treated as if We're Stupid?

Neil Oliver: "In the midst of one report after another of otherwise unexplained sudden deaths in the past 18 months or so,

the only emergent variable, the only new thing in the world that we're not allowed to discuss, absolutely not allowed to discuss,

far less point accusatory fingers at, is the mass vaccination program.

Again, I asked the question I posed at the top of this piece.

Are we stupid, or are we just being treated as if we're stupid?

Which is it?"

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

I agree, but why do you call those who question the covid 'vaccines' and only the covid 'vaccines' anti vaxxers ?

Because the real anti-vaxxers have seized upon many peoples concern over the covid vaccines to promote their insidious "my body my choice" agenda against all vaccination. It is the thin edge of the wedge, you are the ones who have become convinced by the hysteria on the various social media platforms and have been tarred with the same brush as those who try and spread the BS!

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

I agree, but why do you call those who question the covid 'vaccines' and only the covid 'vaccines' anti vaxxers ? When they're clearly not . You're buying into the legacy media led hysteria and doing yourself a disservice. 

Why do you latch onto anti-vaxx (not just Covid) often heavily right-wing sites to make a point?

Why do you latch onto all the buzzwords of the anti-vaxxer/conspiracy theorist, I see even here you´ve switched from MSM to Legacy Media which is the new buzzword among conspiracy theorists, Big Pharma etc.

Not only do you "question" the vaccines you downplay the disease itself and spout conspiracy theories about the number of deaths etc.

If you associate closely with anti-vaxxers and right-wingers then you´ll get labelled as one.

I think anti-vazzers are often currently associated with right-wingers but that is not always the case. You'll find plenty of left-wingers who associate Big Pharma with the enormous reach of capitalism, profits on our health and experiments on the health of poor people in Third World countries. And there are others who say " it is my body ". Is that not also a feminist argument re abortion etc?

So, not only re Covid.

Left v Right- more complicated than that. Nuances:

https://quillette.com/2021/10/21/vaccine-rejectionism-and-the-left/amp/

33 minutes ago, john g. said:

I think anti-vazzers are often currently associated with right-wingers but that is not always the case. You'll find plenty of left-wingers who associate Big Pharma with the enormous reach of capitalism, profits on our health and experiments on the health of poor people in Third World countries. And there are others who say " it is my body ". Is that not also a feminist argument re abortion etc?

It really depends on the country. In the USA anti-vaxxers are also pro gun, anti abortion, anti healthcare, anti immigration = right wing

In Germany it seems to be Querfront, but mostly right wing, too. AfD usw.

In Israel right wing government imposed lockdowns and vaccine passports, so antivaxxers are mostly left wing and minorities (Arabs, Russian speakers, Ultra-religious people).