3G in Restaurants?

4,478 posts in this topic

imo @punkinside has definitely earned his place in the world by debunking one of your @Mr.Bear fake news links! What have you done today? Spent hours looking for some other BS link to copy and paste, most likely!

On 27.5.2022, 15:01:40, Mr.Bear said:

Sure, the exact same science that tested this covid -19 vaccine on millions of people.

You deserve your fate.

On May 11, 1987, London Times Headline Reported World Wide:

Yes, I am still alive due to a measles vaccination. I caught the measles as a child but because I was vaccinated I am alive! Yippee!!! My friend on the other hand is not as her mother was Anti Vaxx... terrible. Another friend went deaf from measles as she was not vaccinated.

I am lucky! I am alive! Hooray for immunsations! My fate is to live and survive a deadly disease due to modern medicine. Wonderful!

Good for you, I am also alive after  measles vaccination, done 45 years ago.

And? You need a medal?

But you know what's funny?

I did only ONE vaccine, One, even after a direct contact with someone infected I was not able to get measles again.

Let that sink in for a sec...

Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better

What have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world?

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Good for you, I am also alive after  measles vaccination, done 45 years ago.

And? You need a medal?

But you know what's funny?

I did only ONE vaccine, One, even after a direct contact with someone infected I was not able to get measles again.

Let that sink in for a sec...

Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better

What have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world?

A medal? No, just being alive is a gift and reward within itself.

I also had the single vaccine back then in the 70s. I caught mumps though as I was not immunised against it. I got the single rubella vaccine when I was 11.

Both my adult children had the MMR, as the single vaccination was not available in the beginning of the millenium. They are perfectly fine. I think they should also give the HPV vaccine to males as well as it not only causes cervical cancer but others cancer such as throat cancer too. My daughter had this vaccine with no issues whatsoever. Both have also been immunised against covid, which they chose to do. Freedom of choice.

As for the link, less is more. Materialism and greed is one of the main problems within our world.

There is a  9 euro ticket at the moment in Germany for public transport. An excellent idea. Only reason I drive by car is time, there is sadly no direct link to my place of work. I am thinking though if I need a new car I will just get the train instead. We should all become less selfish and care more about what we are doing to the world.

4 hours ago, Anna66 said:

less is more.

Good to know, you should tell that to those rich people, who's flying private jet.

I don't own a car, never did.

10 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Good to know, you should tell that to those rich people, who's flying private jet.

I don't own a car, never did.

You can try, but those sort of people tend to lack empathy so it would all fall on deaf ears. They simply do not care.

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Source???

You really need to STFU.

A source this mook has repeatedly been told gives only correlative occurrences, not causative ones. He's dumb. Dumb as hell. Bereft of smart. Lacking in clever. 

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

A source this mook has repeatedly been told gives only correlative occurrences, not causative ones. He's dumb. Dumb as hell. Bereft of smart. Lacking in clever. 

I am dumb and unvaxxed.

You're smart and triple vaxxed? Or you did already your 4th vaxx?

On 05/06/2022, 10:09:23, Anna66 said:

I caught mumps though as I was not immunised against it. 

That's a shame Anna66. Of course if you were not immunised against something you can expect to catch it . What if you were immunised against covid ? Would you expect to catch it ??

Today I found a paper copy of the Oxford English dictionary from quite a few years ago.  Interesting definition of vaccination.  It seemed to say a vaccine immunised you against a disease.  Ie made you immune.  It didn't say you would still catch it, transmit it,  be a bit less sick etc.  Makes me think maybe these covid 'vaccinations' should be reclassified as some other kind of treatment.  They certainly don't fit the classic definition of 'vaccine' .

34 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Makes me think maybe these covid 'vaccinations' should be reclassified as some other kind of treatment. 

Well according to @Mr.Bear they should be classified as deadly poison, though despite his ever more dire predictions us vaccinated here are still doing something to earn  our place in this crowded world as living proof against the rubbish he posts and those who sympathise with his BS!:D

VAERS is not a source. It is less reliable than Wikipedia where you have some kind of fact checking. 

Any antivaxxer can submit a fake vaccine adverse report there, and this becomes "a proof that the vaccine is bad".

I am 100% sure that Mr. HIV has submitted multiple reports there about his own death (even though he is anvaxxed). 

3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

The Daily Expose

This is really getting boring.

Indeed well done for finding that and from the link

Overall, we rate The Daily Expose a Tin-Foil Hat Conspiracy and Quackery level Pseudoscience website based on promoting false and misleading information regarding Covid-19. (D. Van Zandt 4/4/2021) Updated (05/22/2022)

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

You have been warned many times.

You are still crying for a wolf that will never come. I don't know if  you really believe the the crap links you post but surely even the anecdotal evidence from your vaccinated adversaries here,  who have little more than a sore arm between us from 2 or more covid jabs over the last 18 months, should be telling you something!

4 x vaccinated, healthy and still negative.:D

11 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

The willful abject ignorance of statistics and how they work is really baffling! If you actually go to the ONS data set you'd find this:

• Monthly age-standardised mortality rates (ASMRs) for deaths involving coronavirus (COVID-19) have been consistently lower for all months since September 2021 for people who had received a third dose or booster at least 21 days ago, compared with unvaccinated people and those with just a first or second dose.
  • Breaking the ASMRs down by age group, those aged over 50 years who had received a booster at least 21 days ago had lower ASMRs in all months, compared with unvaccinated people; this has also been the case among younger age groups where rates can be calculated, although trends are now less clear because of lower mortality rates with large confidence intervals.
  • Before March 2022, those who had received a second dose over six months ago had higher monthly ASMRs for deaths involving COVID-19 than those who had received a second dose less than six months ago; this indicates a possible waning protection from vaccination over time.
  • The age-adjusted rates are not equivalent to measures of vaccine effectiveness; they account for differences in age structure and population size, but there may be other differences between the groups (particularly underlying health) that affect mortality rates.
  • Changes in non-COVID-19 mortality by vaccination status are largely driven by the changing composition of the vaccination status groups; this is because of the prioritisation of people who are clinically extremely vulnerable or have underlying health conditions, and differences in timing of vaccination among eligible people.
  • Non-COVID-19 mortality rates can also be affected by seasonal mortality and the healthy vaccinee effect

Even if you take the made up conclusions at face value... BILLIONS of people have been vaccinated all over the world. Where are the piles of bodies? Where are the skating rinks used as morgues like they had in Bergamo, Madrid and New York?