3G in Restaurants?

3,779 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Once again you´re showing how reading and understanding words is a problem for you.

It was Keith2011 who accepted your bet but I´ll take your 100 quid anyway.

Good, you don't have any bet. Then I have to accept only 100€ from Keith2011 .

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Good, you don't have any bet. Then I have to accept only 100€ from Keith2011 .

Dream on.:D

17 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

1.jpg

Stupidity causes as much damage as evil....

You can keep on and on about not believing scientific evidence that vaccinations save lives. It will all fall upon deaf ears. Of course vaccinations save lives. You have the opinion that they do not. That is just your opinion. Most educated people rather believe in science over opinions...

Sure, the exact same science that tested this covid -19 vaccine on millions of people.

You deserve your fate.

On May 11, 1987, London Times Headline Reported World Wide:

121216.jpg

58 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Sure, the exact same science that tested this covid -19 vaccine on millions of people.

You deserve your fate.

Is AIDS virus better than maybe the entire population of the world dying from Smallpox?

Also that is just one of many theories on what caused the AIDS outbreak,another one for example is that stopping the vaccination caused the outbreak because the smallpox vaccine kept AIDS suppressed.

But hey as usual you don´t really do any research you just post the 1st thing you find that has your PoV on it.

Looks like someone has a lot of spare time on his hands... yawn.

FB3CCTRVkAIpckO.jpeg

On 5/27/2022, 3:19:31, yourkeau said:

Mr. HIV now does not deny he is Mr. HIV.

Good.

I don't work for  London Times.

Check your eyesight.

If you don't like what they did print in 1987 then you should contact them for missinformations.

On 27/05/2022, 15:01:40, Mr.Bear said:

On May 11, 1987, London Times Headline Reported World Wide:

121216.jpg

Actually The Times just ran a headline which quoted an unnamed advisor to the WHO. If this had been a scientific fact then they wouldn't have needed the quotation marks.

On 5/25/2022, 8:59:16, silty1 said:

That's not my point. The thing is, they are at a level that if it were an infectious disease, we'd be reading about the numbers daily, there'd be an uproar. But it's just such a part of life now, and has been for decades, it passes unnoticed until one of your loved ones ends up as part of the statistics.

No they are not, stop posting nonsense.  They are not even comparable.

Deaths on UK roads in 1 year = 1750

Deaths due to covid infections in 1 year =70000 +

49 minutes ago, bennetn said:

No they are not, stop posting nonsense.  They are not even comparable.

Deaths on UK roads in 1 year = 1750

Deaths due to covid infections in 1 year =70000 +

We were talking about monkeypox, where the number of deaths are vanishingly few, not covid. Of course they're not comparable.

Well I guess you have to be a mega anti-vaxxer if you believe that vaccination against smallpox, which has been around in the west since the 18th Century and even longer elsewhere, triggered HIV in the 20th century. Not only that but having eradicated, by worldwide vaccination, this disfiguring and often fatal disease the vaccine is no longer in use.

43 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Well I guess you have to be a mega anti-vaxxer if you believe that vaccination against smallpox, which has been around in the west since the 18th Century and even longer elsewhere, triggered HIV in the 20th century. Not only that but having eradicated, by worldwide vaccination, this disfiguring and often fatal disease the vaccine is no longer in use.

This is Propaganda 101: do not start with plain nonsense "black is white", increase the level of bullshit slowly and gradually by carefully mixing truth and lies. Start with 90% truth and 10% lies, then increase the proportion of lies in the mixture. 

You remember it all started with "I trust all vaccines except experimental COVID because it was not tested properly". 

And it ended with "I distrust all vaccines including smallpox". 

These are terrorists whose goal is "natural Darwinism" = elimination of an "unhealthy" population by natural death. Basically, this is fascism for intellectuals. You do not say plain words "bad races must be eliminated", you say "vaccines and medicines must be eliminated". 

Normalizing Shingles, More Cancer, and Autoimmune Disease: These Shots Are Turning People Into Human ATM Machines

Dr. Paul Thomas: "I'm already seeing ads for 'Oh, did you know one in three people have shingles?' What? I've seen a handful of cases of shingles in my 35 years! Shingles is a rare disease when your immune system is not working."

"You are being turned into human ATM machines for big business who will only profit the sicker we get."