3G in Restaurants?

3,518 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, theGman said:

Well, at various times, for various tasks to do with my job I have to take medicals. So I have to go to our Betriebsarzt who will conduct a number of different tests, depending on the type of medical. They then send that medical certificate to my employer. So there is precedent for employers demanding certain medical requirements in order to do your job.

I have to disclose my vaccination status before any trip outside Europe, so there are of course cases where private medical information must be disclosed.

Other situations involve long term sickness and especially disability status.

I have no problem showing my vaccination cert when it's asked for.

This is a nasty virus, it has reduced fitter people that I to a state of hardly being able to move. One woman we know had to send her kids to friends as she couldn't manage. She is more active in half a day than I am all week. On the other side we know two people that got the virus before the vaccinations were available and they had few if any symptoms.

Given the total uncertainty of how it will hit any given person, I see no problem in showing my vaccination status, taking a test (although if it was the anal test, I'd probably just go to a different restaurant) or wearing a mask.

I expect we will get to a point where people will either be vaccinated, have been infected/recovered or will be dead. I also expect the infected/recovered and the vaccinated to overlap.

This virus is the new flu, we will all come in to contact with it at some point, multiple times even. Either we or someone we know will be infected and maybe even more than once.

When the lockdowns end and they say "we can open up now" we will see just how convinced people are that the vaccination isn't useful etc.

Instead of non vaccinated people asking why they should get vaccinated/stay home/wear a mask/get tested each day, vaccinated people will start to ask why they should stay in/work from home/wear a mask/get tested each day.

Just watch, you will see people talking about how vaccinated people are causing the problems, pandemic of the vaccinated etc. It will always be someone else's fault they have ot get tested etc.   

Oh, yes. We already have an idiot at the company, unvaccinated, saying that he doesn’t want to be in a room with the vaccinated  (over 90% of the workforce) because they’re the ones spreading corona. I hope he gets himself fired.

And I'm sure Kimmich will be absolutely fine like all the other athletes who have caught it.   He'll even have better immunity to it afterwards than if he was vaccinated.  

At least he'll now be able to visit 2G restaurants. :lol:

21 hours ago, Keleth said:

Wearing a seat belt doesn´t stop you dying in a car accident,it reduces the risk though.

In Ukraine time has stopped in this regard, you can see that 1 in 10 of the taxi drivers wears a seat belt. Those who do not wear a seat belt have some picture of a "guard saint" attached in the car, sometimes multiple Orthodox Christian saints.

And now in times of Corona those taxi drivers who do not wear a seat belt also do not wear any mask. I did not ask for their vaccination status since it was pretty obvious.

Regarding employee rights: in Israel employers have to check that employees working in closed buildings are vaccinated. If the work is outdoors or from home, no checks. Checks are usually done by guards, so the boss does not even know who is vaccinated and who is not. Those who are not just cannot physically show up at the office.

One friend of mine (light antivaxer) got vaccinated because otherwise he cannot enter the premises of his own company (they rent their offices in some bigger office center).

4 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

I did not ask for their vaccination status since it was pretty obvious.

And you got in the taxi? Holy hell!

1 minute ago, fraufruit said:

It's OK.  He's fully vaxxed with boosters too. If the vaccines really worked he has absolutely nothing to worry about. 

3 minutes ago, Jonny said:

It's OK.  He's fully vaxxed with boosters too. If the vaccines really worked he has absolutely nothing to worry about. 

I wasn't talking to you.

15 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I tried to avoid both taxis and public transportation, but for transporting the luggage to/from hotel there was no choice.

In a train compartment we were the only ones with the mask.

Yes, it was risky, but in the end we were negative (Israel requires double testing also for vaccinated citizens: PCR 72 hours before the flight, then another PCR at the airport in Tel Aviv).

25 minutes ago, john g. said:

Ah! Geimpft, genesen, geschwommen! gestorben 😂

FTFY. According to Spahn.

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

I wasn't talking to you.

Well if you're not talking to him @Jonny I guess...

Apologises @fraufruit but it was the obvious comeback after you left such a gaping hole. :D

Right! So let's all talk about bacon, vaccinations and Brexit to get this thread back on topic. Assuming we all actually realise which thread we're on.

I haven't a clue which is kinda relaxing and cool. :wacko: :lol:

5 hours ago, MadAxeMurderer said:

I rather liked this graphic

main-qimg-12e3c369e2d66b01a5682f1022e1ef

Hahahaha, almost the same number of people who survive corona, pre vaxine!

19 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

FTFY. According to Spahn.

All these gs. My new moniker on here is john gee.👍

Deal?😂

19 minutes ago, john g. said:

All these gs. My new moniker on here is john gee.👍

Deal?😂

I could be Leon3G 😄

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

And I'm sure Kimmich will be absolutely fine like all the other athletes who have caught it. 

Just google "professional athletes suffering long covid" and witness again the absolute bollocks you post.