3G in Restaurants?

4,312 posts in this topic

If you believe this BS again, then you deserve your faith...

photo_2022-05-22_10-15-10.jpg

2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

I think I will revaccinate anyway when possible.

😃😃😃

You are a vaccine addict. 

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

😃😃😃

You are a vaccine addict. 

I was waiting for you. So, you lied about being an "I support all vaccines except COVID-19". You are an anti-vax with zero education. You do not know what is addiction, so you probably thought you offended me. 

Yes, I am a life addict, I want to live at least until 75 y.o. so I can get back all the money I gave to the German pension system. 

You are looking to win the Darwin award? Your choice, your pension money will be used by the government very well. 

3 hours ago, yourkeau said:

My mother claims I am vaccinated against smallpox, and this vaccine is good for monkeypox, too. 

But there is no documentation of this. I think I will revaccinate anyway when possible.

Documentation of your vaccine, or of the vaccine’s longevity?  My smallpox tattoo is on my inner left ankle.  😂

3 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

Documentation of your vaccine, or of the vaccine’s longevity?  My smallpox tattoo is on my inner left ankle.  😂

Documentation. I have a vaccine card, but it is written with a doctor's script, unreadable. I was trying to find a scar on my left hand but to no avail. 

8 hours ago, yourkeau said:

My mother claims I am vaccinated against smallpox, and this vaccine is good for monkeypox, too. 

But there is no documentation of this. I think I will revaccinate anyway when possible.

The smallpox inoculation leaves a scar which I can still detect on my arm and I suspect I am a lot older than you (already collecting on my German pension)  so if you have had it you should be able to see something there too. Girls sometimes got it on the bum so as to hide the scar.

I have 2 BCG scars.  But nothing from the smallpox one.   I liked the smallpox one because it did not hurt.  Really was a scratch.   Doctors often say, just before the plunge a needle in deep "You may feel a scratch".  I guess better than saying "This is going to feel very painful quite a few seconds because it is going deep into your muscle".    Polio was best.  Came on a sugarlump.  How great is that.

18 minutes ago, snowingagain said:

I have 2 BCG scars.  But nothing from the smallpox one

I did not have the BCG jab (TB) I was one of the lucky ones that the test showed I was already immune so I do believe the scar is from the smallpox jab though I can't be 100% sure as I had as a baby. Lucky you with the polio on a sugar cube in my day it was 3 painful jabs (massive needles from memory).:o

22 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I did not have the BCG jab (TB) I was one of the lucky ones that the test showed I was already immune so I do believe the scar is from the smallpox jab though I can't be 100% sure as I had as a baby. Lucky you with the polio on a sugar cube in my day it was 3 painful jabs (massive needles from memory).:o

My dad had TB.  Was over probably over it when I was born, but was given BCG.as precuation  It works really well for childhood TB.  At the time we got checked at school when we were about 12, skin test.  I was not immune from the skin test so got another one.  For this reason, when first 2 born in London, when offered TB jab for them, I accepted.

I had to have TB jab to move to Singapore. Therefore, when I moved to Germany and had to go to the Gesundheitsamt, I showed up positive and had to have a lung xray. 

17 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I had to have TB jab to move to Singapore. Therefore, when I moved to Germany and had to go to the Gesundheitsamt, I showed up positive and had to have a lung xray. 

Moved to Qatar.  Same thing.  But was pregnant so could not have Xray. 

Also when in Israel in Kibbutz we got tested for Aids.  But not for Hepatis A.  Despite working in the kitchen, after 6 months in India.  Which I thought was a weird priority thing.   We got tested in Qatar for AIDS too.  And one mother tested positive.  Husband and 3 children negative.  She had a stressful (ha) 3 months.  Wondering if it was from dental work, or whatever.  Turned out to be false positve.  Not just one, several. Good news in the end.

10 hours ago, yourkeau said:

I wouldn't count on it. It can transmit through eyes and skin contact, as well as through clothes. There are two cases in Israel, both returnees from Western Europe, who got it at some parties. Good that I hate clubs and parties anyway. 

Vaccinate all you want, it's your decision, but quite franky between catching monkeypox and dying in a traffic accident over the next 12 months, the latter is much more likely. 

10 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Girls sometimes got it on the bum so as to hide the scar.

I still remember that vaccination. We all had to queue to get it in our schools' hallway Would have raised some protests to administer it to their bums.

13 hours ago, silty1 said:

Vaccinate all you want, it's your decision, but quite franky between catching monkeypox and dying in a traffic accident over the next 12 months, the latter is much more likely. 

I am not a reckless driver like you (ask my insurance company).

If you want to die there are much better, painless ways to do so. Catching an infectious disease is the worst way to die.

2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

I am not a reckless driver like you (ask my insurance company).

If you want to die there are much better, painless ways to do so. Catching an infectious disease is the worst way to die.

No idea where you conjured that conclusion from, because I was speaking in general terms. To be clear. One has a much, much higher chance of dying in traffic on any given day than catching monkeypox.   Oh, and go ask my insurance company if you want to see a clean driving record.