3G in Restaurants?

4,305 posts in this topic

I've stopped wearing a mask unless it's actually mandated. I am boosted and had a very mild Covid illness a couple of weeks ago so I'm no threat to anyone right now. If some new deadly variant appears I'll go with the flow. I'll also get the new vaccine if and when it's made available. I'd say we'll all be back wearing masks by the winter however.

10 minutes ago, murphaph said:

If some new deadly variant appears I'll go with the flow.

Would you also blame the new variant on Brexit?

19 hours ago, Jonny said:

Do you mean the elderly people with lots of comorbidities who didn't get vaccinated due to the government locking down and giving a false sense of security ?

Yesterday I heard a doctor talking about lockdowns and flattening the curve.  He said that if you looked at places with severe lockdowns you had a flatter bell curve as opposed to the much taller but narrower bell curve in those countries that didn't lock down so severely. But in the end the areas under both curves are pretty much the same. 

You've got to let it take its course.  Spanish flu took us about 3 years to get over.  Looks like covid will be the same. 

I mean those who were unvaccinated or vaccinated only with Chinese vaccines which haven´t proven to be as effective the vaccines available in most of the rest of the world. Flattening the curve is a very reasonable thing to do if you can use the time you win to increase vaccination rates and if you can save the healthcare system from being overwhelmed. For the unvaccinated even Omicron is real threat, not least because of long covid.

1 hour ago, jeba said:

For the unvaccinated even Omicron is real threat, not least because of long covid.

You make me laugh.

I don't use the mask anymore for last 2 weeks, shopping or work.

I am still negative, still uninfected, in direct contact with people without a mask.

What threat?

20 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

You make me laugh.

I don't use the mask anymore for last 2 weeks, shopping or work.

I am still negative, still uninfected, in direct contact with people without a mask.

What threat?

The treat I mentioned above. If you really are dumb enough to believe you will be able to evade infection - good luck. You will need it.

48 minutes ago, jeba said:

The treat I mentioned above. If you really are dumb enough to believe you will be able to evade infection - good luck. You will need it.

I evade infection for last two and half years.

So, again, what threat are you talking about?

53 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

I evade infection for last two and half years.

So, again, what threat are you talking about?

That you´ll finally run out of luck and catch the virus. Your argument is like saying: I haven´t needed car insurance so far, why should I waste money on it?

1 hour ago, jeba said:

That you´ll finally run out of luck and catch the virus. 

Like everybody, with a vaxx or without one, right?

I prefer to stay unvaxxed, let's see what's what.

Please don't come here with idiotic comparations.

You can change insurance every year, once you did got the vaxx you cannot change your body.

What you got is what you deserve.

1 hour ago, jeba said:

That you´ll finally run out of luck and catch the virus.

There is no luck. He got the virus, his symptoms were not light (there were weekly pauses in his postings, btw), he keeps lying because he wants other people to get sick, too.

I have 4 doses and still wear a mask in closed spaces except in my office. Because there are still 1000 daily new cases  (+thousands unregistered by authorities), and I do not want to be one of them, even with light "like flu" symptoms.

For some reason, that makes some people angry. That confirms that they do not want freedoms and let people to decide for themselves, that was bullshiting. They want everyone to get sick.

4 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

There is no luck. He got the virus, his symptoms were not light (there were weekly pauses in his postings, btw), he keeps lying because he wants other people to get sick, too.

I have 4 doses and still wear a mask in closed spaces except in my office. Because there are still 1000 daily new cases  (+thousands unregistered by authorities), and I do not want to be one of them, even with light "like flu" symptoms.

For some reason, that makes some people angry. That confirms that they do not want freedoms and let people to decide for themselves, that was bullshiting. They want everyone to get sick.

Aint you a moron?

I was never sick, I got no antibodies.

If I don't post here I was sick?

Just fuck off.

They want everyone to get sick. - I hope you are talking about the vax?

You are already sick, just you don't know that yet.

4 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Aint you a moron?

Just fuck off.

They want everyone to get sick. - I hope you are talking about the vax?

You are already sick, just you don't know that yet.

"I´m immune"

"My mum almost died from the vaccine"

"I take Ivermectin" (Although apparently immune)

"I saved my friends life by giving him Ivermectin"

"The vaccine gives you HIV"

Why would we believe anything you post when everything you´ve posted so far has been total and utter bollocks

5 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Like everybody, with a vaxx or without one, right?

Yes. Almost everyone, at least. I prefer to catch it once I´ll have had a vaccine which offers better protection against the Omicron variant (hopefully available soon, according to Biontech). On top of the 4 I have had already.

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Groundhog Day thread of the century.

Yeah was thinking exactly the same. I just check in here maybe every 2 or 3 weeks, look at the last page, and it's like the exact_same_thing every time. 

Let me know in what category you will fit in:

9 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Just fuck off.

I have a joke for you:

An old man complains to his family doctor that he can only have sex once a week.

"Wow,", the doctor says. "Given that you are 75 that is impressive."

"But my neighbor is 80 and he says he gets laid two times every day".

"So what's the problem?", answered the doctor. "You should also say that".