3G in Restaurants?

4,544 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Keleth said:

What about smallpox, ebola, rabies, Diptheria and many more. Your immune system is pretty fucking useless against them.

Read AGAIN.

I was talking about c-19, flu and influenza, nothing else.

Stop beying an asshole, ok?

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

Read AGAIN.

Does getting the flu stop you from getting it again?

The very first result:

Often, when you're sick with a virus, your body builds a defense system by making antibodies against it. That means you usually don't get that particular type of virus again. Unfortunately, flu viruses mutate (change) each year. So getting sick once doesn't protect you from the flu forever.

We'll stop being assholes when you stop posting lies.

8 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Had the flu. Got it again. Since getting the vaxx every year, I've never had it again.

Imagine that.

I had the flu once.  Never had a flu vax.  Never got it again.  Different experiences doesn't mean you're correct. 

44 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I had the flu once.  Never had a flu vax.  Never got it again.  Different experiences doesn't mean you're correct. 

Well that pretty much sums up all your bullshit from the last two years. Correct, an anecdote is not data. So that's why we turn to science:

What to do to keep from getting the flu again? (The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center)

18 minutes ago, theGman said:

Well that pretty much sums up all your bullshit from the last two years. Correct, an anecdote is not data. So that's why we turn to science:

What to do to keep from getting the flu again? (The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center)

An anecdote is not science.  It's supposed to allow discussion. But as with many people today you'd rather follow 'The Science' and any other scientists or doctors who have a different opinion then I guess they're just assholes right ?

Just stick those fingers back in your ears and repeat loudly after me - lalalalalalalalalalalala

Plenty of time to get the flu again, vaxxed or not :ph34r:... provided nobody gets run over by a bus or Putin keeps his itchy finger off the button.

Good to see the anti-vaxxes are still ignoring the fact that their "natural vaccine" is no more effective than the ones that have been injected. Suffering with an infection of Omicron will not give anyone immunity from catching it again!

Btw MrBear 4x vaccinated, no covid no side effects,  still negative.

13 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

... idiots who fell for a jab...

Flabbergasted at the sheer ignorance displayed of the monumental human endeavour and success story behind said jab.

Monosyllabic is about all others can muster. Shakes head in despair.

23 minutes ago, Jonny said:

An anecdote is not science.  It's supposed to allow discussion. But as with many people today you'd rather follow 'The Science' and any other scientists or doctors who have a different opinion then I guess they're just assholes right ?

Just stick those fingers back in your ears and repeat loudly after me - lalalalalalalalalalalala

I am a scientist, who practices science. I know what science is, how it works and how to conduct it. Just because you follow some "doctors" on youtube who do not adhere to the scientific consensus doesn't mean you have discovered the truth.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts". Discussions on opinions based around the facts is the basis of a healthy discourse. But yours and Mr. Bear's disregard of the basic facts lead to the inevitable collapse of any kind of constructive discussion.

Ironically, the way to make it in science is disrupting the Status Quo, so finding something new, or finding that something we believed it works in certain way was not correct, but the Querdenders think the whole scientific community is covering up and making fake data to keep the Status Quo.

2 hours ago, Krieg said:

Ironically, the way to make it in science is disrupting the Status Quo, so finding something new, or finding that something we believed it works in certain way was not correct, but the Querdenders think the whole scientific community is covering up and making fake data to keep the Status Quo.

Absolutely. No scientist is on the hunt to prove their colleagues correct. But they do follow methods in order to derive objective conclusions. When multiple scientists objectively arrive at the same conclusion then you get a consensus. When a scientist objectively arrives at a new, unique and groundbreaking conclusion...they end up with a Nobel prize. When a scientist arrives at a new, unique and groundbreaking conclusion without scientific objectivity...they end up on youtube.

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

The discussion you're referring to looks like this:

A: Ihr Haus ist Scheiße. 

B: Mein Haus ist ein Kartoffel. 

It seems one or two people in this conversation either have mental illnesses, or they do not speak German enough to hold any conversation.

Mr "Vaccine causes HIV" and you do not have any knowledge to hold any conversation, so what discussion are you talking about? 

If you do not know the difference between viruses and bacteria you do now know the difference between Scheiße and Kartoffel. 

22 minutes ago, theGman said:

When a scientist arrives at a new, unique and groundbreaking conclusion without scientific objectivity...

Replace scientific "objectivity" with "hard work". 

"Vaccine causes HIV" is a strong statement that deserves the Nobel Prize. The only minor thing required: work hard to prove it. Decades of experiments on animals, then another experiments on human volunteers, and tadaam - you have proven it. 

Youtube science: you just claim it and challenge the others to prove you wrong (=do the hard work). 

Hard work requires money and time. Would you like your taxes to be spent to prove that vaccines cause HIV?

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

Different experiences doesn't mean you're correct. 

Lol says the man who continuously stated it´s just the flu.Then a while back to prove his point claimed he had it and it wasn´t even a bad cold.

What you´re arrogantly saying is your experiences mean that what you say is correct but everyone else's are just bollocks basically.

9 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Read AGAIN.

Yes just like you never claimed the vaxx will give you HIV or that you´re immune to Covid or that Ivermectin has stopped you getting Covid or that you saved your friends life by giving them Ivermectin and countless other bullshit statements you´ve made through this entire thread.

Let's boost boosting the booster boosting vax.

The longer I remain unjabbed the more evidence I see supporting my decision.

1 minute ago, Mr.Bear said:

Let's boost boosting the booster boosting vax.

Let´s lower the intelligence in this thread by posting yet another shit video from your bible youtube.

There are many forums out there that love your type of posts so why not just post there,posting here won´t change anyone views,it certainly doesn´t make you look intelligent either.

12 hours ago, Krieg said:

They were a top band in the 70s; I'll give you that. So why would anyone try to disrupt, or make fake data, to diss their legacy today? Baffling.

Play LOUD and shake your tail feathers around the living room girls and boys.

You know you want to...