3G in Restaurants?

4,483 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Shame we didn't all react like Sweden. 

Ah you mean ignore it and hope it will go away.  Oops wonder why our death rate is 5 x that of our scandavian neighbours???

Very old subject of debate long ago debunked but I guess there will always someone who swears black is white.

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

Shame the Chinese did mot react more like this when covid first appeared!

They did. Lockdowns do not work, they only postpone the inevitable. One can be pro lockdown before vaccine to argue it will take time to develop it. 

But now that we do have the vaccine, lockdownism is fascism. 

Masks and vaccines are a good compromise between keeping the freedoms and fighting the virus. 

BTW, breathing problems with the mask is bullshit. Same bullshit perpetuated in Germany that one cannot breathe without opening the windows at -15 C in winter. 

Fact: Almost all people with lung disease can and should wear a mask. “They don’t restrict your breathing,” Coletta says. “They might feel slightly uncomfortable, but that’s not a sign that you’re getting less oxygen.”

“Studies show that masks don’t impact air exchange, even for people with severe emphysema,” says Bradley Hayward, MD, a pulmonologist at Weill Cornell Medicine and NewYork-Presbyterian in New York City. “Your breath might feel warmer. But if you think that’s uncomfortable, imagine being on a ventilator because you got COVID-19.”

https://www.webmd.com/lung/features/lung-disease-mask-myths

Mr. Vaccine HIV has posted another article suggesting that wearing masks is beneficial not only against viruses.

I think he wanted to post something else but did not understand the article :lol:

10 hours ago, Jonny said:

Right lets see you put your knowledge where you mouth is...

Explain to us all here why Swedens handling of the pandemic was so much better than elsewhere especially as their King and their PM called it a failure.

Please no "cuz they didn´t have lockdown innit" type answers.

19 hours ago, Jonny said:

You probably mistyped and wanted to write Cyprus, which had much harder lockdowns (and a mask mandate which is still in place) than Germany but less than half the number of corona-deaths/capita (https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries) when compared to Sweden.

We're back from one week holidays in Denmark, no Covid restrictions anymore over there, no masks required in the places we went.  In North Germany from what we saw, maybe 20% are still using masks in shops, the big majority do not wear them anymore.   Pleased to see finally the numbers in Germany going down, probably because half of Germany already got Omicron.

7k new cases in Bavaria, not really justifiable for cancellation of the mask mandate. At least they still test at schools and masks are required in the public transit. 

In Israel they canceled after 4k new cases (population comparable to Bavaria). I still wear a mask and avoid public transit. 

53 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

7k new cases in Bavaria, not really justifiable for cancellation of the mask mandate. At least they still test at schools and masks are required in the public transit. 

They're stopping testing in schools from May 1st. 

Even German experts are saying that lifting the mandates is OK.  Omicron is nature's vaccine as reluctantly acknowledged by Bill Gates. 

It's great to be getting back to normality. I even managed to fly to the UK and back without wearing a mask there or back.  Even in the plane. 

Frühlingsfest is happening,  Oktoberfest might even happen.  Looks like covid is over. 

59 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Looks like covid is over. 

You are like a clock without a battery: you show the correct time every 12 hours. 

Either it's over or it is not and then there will be a new wave. Nobody knows what happens in the future (except you, of course, you are a clock). 

I don't want "nature vaccine Omicron", so I wear a mask. 

6 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

I don't want "nature vaccine Omicron", so I wear a mask.

I would want it if I could determine the dose. But as I can´t I rather wait for a new vaccine before I take off my mask.

If omicron is natures vaccine it looks like it even less effective than other vaccines. It does not inhibit reinfection!

6 hours ago, Janx Spirit said:

Influenza and COVID-19 are not the same.

Correct..

but you did forgot about antibodies.

It doesn't matter if you got C-19, or flu, or influeza, once you've got it and survive then your body create by himself antibodies, therefore you need no jab or vaxx, that's why mother nature create us with a immune system.

That immune system can be replaced by no shot in this world.

For those who still quack about masks

Study finds plastics found in masks present in patients’ lungs

"The study from Great Britain discovered microplastic particles in the lung tissue of 11 out of 13 patients undergoing surgery.

Microplastic fibres were found deep in the lower lungs of living human beings in almost every person sampled in a recent UK study.
The study from Great Britain discovered microplastic particles — present in many COVID-19 masks — in the lung tissue of 11 out of 13 patients undergoing surgery.

Polypropylene (PP) and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) were the most prevalent substances present in the lungs.

The microscopic plastic fragments and fibres were discovered by scientists at Hull York Medical School in the UK. Some of the filaments were two millimetres long in patients undergoing surgery whose lung tissue they sampled.

The plastic dust and microscopic debris comprises the same plastics used to manufacture the ubiquitous surgical masks worn by hundreds of millions of people around the world as mandated by governments in an attempt to halt the spread of COVID-19.

The material most commonly used to make these masks is PP — PP fabric is made from a “thermoplastic” polymer, meaning that it’s easy to work with and shape at high temperatures.

Blue surgical masks can also be made of polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyethylene, or polyester, all of which are types of fabrics derived from thermoplastic polymers.

Microplastics were detected in human blood for the first time in March, showing the particles can travel around the human body and may become embedded in organs. The impact on health is still to be determined.

Researchers are concerned because microplastics cause damage to human cells in the laboratory and air pollution particles are already known to enter the body and cause millions of premature deaths each year.

https://westernstandardonline.com/2022/04/study-shows-microplastics-found-in-covid-masks-present-in-patients-lungs/

I hope Covid is over so threads like this can be fucking forgotten about. Of course the Berufsdemonstranten will find something else to complain about.

5 minutes ago, murphaph said:

I hope Covid is over so threads like this can be fucking forgotten about. Of course the Berufsdemonstranten will find something else to complain about.

A thread like this can be forgotten but idiots who fell for a jab for sure not.

43 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

It doesn't matter if you got C-19, or flu, or influeza, once you've got it and survive then your body create by himself antibodies, therefore you need no jab or vaxx, that's why mother nature create us with a immune system.

Except when those antibodies become non-effective.

You do know that people who have had Covid can catch it again right?

49 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

What about smallpox, ebola, rabies, Diptheria and many more. Your immune system is pretty fucking useless against them.

You sicken me, you preach yet you have absolutely no fucking clue what you are talking about but have managed to conquer the use of cut and paste.

Go learn something and then talk about it, don´t just come up with totally puerile statements that you have absolutely no fucking clue about.

The human body is an amazing thing but you´re not the fucking terminator.

45 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Researchers are concerned because microplastics cause damage to human cells in the laboratory and air pollution particles are already known to enter the body and cause millions of premature deaths each year.

Seriously, you have just discovered microplastics and their prevalence in the environment?

Do you know if you reheat food In a Tupperware container in the microwave you leave behind microplastics or baby bottles leave behind microplastics?

People have been investigating and been worried about microplastics for 20 fucking years and you´re worried about them coming from masks. You really are a fucking muppet, aren´t you?

49 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

A thread like this can be forgotten but idiots who fell for a jab for sure not.

Mate when I read your posts I wish you'd never been vaccinated for anything.