3G in Restaurants?

3,788 posts in this topic

I am in two minds regarding the masks now being an option rather than a requirement.

On the one hand the proven efficacy of FFP2 masks and on the other, those without, your mask has fallen and I know who to avoid like the plague ;) 

Here's me hoping I don't get assaulted for wearing a mask in Georgia, USA next week and beyond.:lol:

I have a few comebacks prepared.

My son lives there. The vast majority of people are not masking in stores, etc. where everyone must go. He's a big guy and did sort out unmasked people when they were mandated. Without violence, of course.

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Here's me hoping I don't get assaulted for wearing a mask in Georgia, USA next week and beyond.:lol:

No worries,

CDC mask mandates are still in place:

3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

My son lives there. The vast majority of people are not masking in stores, etc. where everyone must go. He's a big guy and did sort out unmasked people when they were mandated. Without violence, of course.

Double thumbs up :) 

Currently in England and since I left the house in Munich I've not worn a mask once.  Not in the airport,  not on the plane.  I'm hoping to get back without one too. I was surprised about the plane but BA specifically said you don't need one but you can if you want.  

Obviously it doesn't matter since infections in Germany are falling regardless. 

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

Obviously it doesn't matter since infections in Germany are falling regardless. 

Yes falling to levels way above anything ever seen in 2020 & 2021.:rolleyes:

De.jpg.0d8457e8ab684e6fa66baa84ecbb674f.

On 4/15/2022, 4:57:53, fraufruit said:

I know someone who had a heart transplant a few years ago so anti-rejection drugs -> crappy immune system so she would have really preferred not getting covid.  She and her family have been really careful for the past 2 yrs. and now the masks are off, somebody in her family got infected so they are all positive now. I hope she'll be ok.

11 hours ago, Jonny said:

since I left the house in Munich I've not worn a mask once

:lol:

Sounds like you wear one inside the house :lol: and have been enjoying not having to :lol:

So funny.

2 hours ago, paulyg said:

Levels where nobody else is unwell. Stay home, put your mask on and have a cry wank!

Its the unvaccinated who have had to stay at home, denied social contact and forced to sadly engage in self abuse.:lol:

16 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Its the unvaccinated who have had to stay at home, denied social contact and forced to sadly engage in self abuse.:lol:

I really pity you.

No one has to trade his freedom for a vaxx.

16 hours ago, keith2011 said:

And now social outcasts as well ;) 

36 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

No one has to trade his freedom for a vaxx.

But it is you who have lost your freedom  by not being vaxxed!:D

2 hours ago, Janx Spirit said:

And now social outcasts as well ;) 

Not social outcasts at all.  We're getting back to normal and as we've said all along there is zero difference between the vaxxed and unvaxxed.  Apart from the unvaxxed not facing a possible future health timebomb.

3 hours ago, keith2011 said:

But it is you who have lost your freedom  by not being vaxxed!:D

I choose to "lost" whaever you think is freedom for you, but for me was above anything else.

You did choose to trade your freedom with a injection, so you will be able to travel, I have choosen not to trade my freedom for a jab.

I was able to travel with a single PCR test, that was also freedom.

You still don't see it...

We finally wanted to visit a " posh " restaurant by the lake in our part of Harburg yesterday and we weren't sure of the current rules so we had a Schnelltest and had masks on when we entered the restaurant. Dogs are welcome!! 👍

So we took them!

To our surprise: no checks and no one was wearing masks.

(My biggest mistake? Ordering a meal including shrimp. I bloody hate shrimp and left half the plate empty!)...

😎

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I have choosen not to trade my freedom for a jab.

And your freedom to make that choice resulted in you being effectively locked down for 6 months, no freedom there you are the one who is not getting it, pathetic.

I don't know what you're talking about, I had and have a normal life.
I went to work and still going, public transport, I went shopping and still going, I even turned down home-office and I was going to work, as any other vaxxed person.
So what lockdown are you talking about?

11 hours ago, john g. said:

I bloody hate shrimp and left half the plate empty

Why? Don´t your dogs like shrimps either?