3G in Restaurants?

3,771 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

No, I didn´t watch it 

Nuff said.

I used to hate Russell Brand with a passion but I'm one of the 5.4 million people who now watch him regularly. He actually makes a lot of thought provoking points - so I can see why people like Keleth wouldn't like that. 

If you did watch it,  you'd find it was about the very valid conversation around the origin of covid and possible cover ups in government. 

But hey,  for most people on here when the government says jump their first thought is 'how high' ?

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

Nuff said.

Doubtless the reason I gave why I didn´t watch it went over your head.

Got my 2nd booster this afternoon after a nice day in Augsburg seeing the sights and having a late lunch.

I took advantage because, even with the great weather, I might not feel like going out for a couple of days.

I'll take it.

54 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

... even with the great weather, I might not feel like going out for a couple of days.

But remember, dearest @fraufruit, you'll always have a north, or south, facing balcony. B)

54 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Got my 2nd booster this afternoon after a nice day in Augsburg seeing the sights and having a late lunch.

I took advantage because, even with the great weather, I might not feel like going out for a couple of days.

I'll take it.

What did you have for lunch?😀

19 minutes ago, Chelski said:

But remember, dearest @fraufruit, you'll always have a north, or south, facing balcony. B)

Wrong!! East and west.

18 minutes ago, john g. said:

What did you have for lunch?😀

Cheeseburger! Terrible service - we waited 15 min. for our Apfelschorle and almost 50 min. for our food. We just enjoyed sitting in the sunshine and told the waitress that we're Rentner and we have time. 

Oh no🙁. I was thinking on the lines of roast duck - you know, proper junk food and not the pretendy junk food!

Next time, tell the waitress you're both Rentner and might die before the bill comes- so she wouldn't get a tip! That'll " learn " her!😂

15 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Wrong!! East and west.

Some of us are directionally challenged. We can't help it. It comes from birth. Kick a man when he's down why dontcha.

Author information

Anhui Key Laboratory of Infection and Immunity, Bengbu Medical College, Bengbu, Anhui Province 233030, China
bClinical Medical Department, Bengbu Medical College, Bengbu, Anhui Province 233030, China
cDepartment of Histology and Embryology, Bengbu Medical College, Bengbu, Anhui Province 233030, China
dDepartment of Microbiology and Parasitology, Bengbu Medical College, Bengbu, Anhui Province 233030, China
eSchool of Fundamental Sciences, Bengbu Medical College, Bengbu, Anhui Province 233030, China
Corresponding author at: Anhui Key Laboratory of Infection and Immunity, Bengbu Medical College, Bengbu, Anhui Province 233030, China.
1These authors contributed equally.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Your point?

It´s successful against parasitic diseases and seems to be that it could be a help against certain types of cancer.

Now explain what the fuck that has to do with Covid?

You seem to think because of those 2 things that it must mean that its now proven that it helps against Covid.

This.. Abraxane, INN-paclitaxel (europa.eu) was what my wife had to treat her cancer?

Would you like to try that as a cure for Covid?It got rid of her cancer so it must be good against Covid.

You my Dear Sir are an absolute engorged bellend.

20 minutes ago, Keleth said:

You my Dear Sir are an absolute engorged bellend.

Very kind of you.

Keep them coming.

What else?

Anyone?

9 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Very kind of you.

Keep them coming.

I´ve heard you´re so ugly your face is the stunt double for Micky Rourke's arse.

If you went on a double date with the elephant man he´d be the looker.

When you were born they threw away the baby and kept the afterbirth.

The best part of you trickled down the crack in your mums arse.

Your mother spent most of her time up against walls with sailors.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

More?

17 minutes ago, Keleth said:

I´ve heard you´re so ugly your face is the stunt double for Micky Rourke's arse.

If you went on a double date with the elephant man he´d be the looker.

When you were born they threw away the baby and kept the afterbirth.

The best part of you trickled down the crack in your mums arse.

Your mother spent most of her time up against walls with sailors.

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

More?

You are the next British Ambassador to Russia!😂 But remind them who Monty Python were!!

18 minutes ago, Keleth said:

More?

Yes, please.

I did have a shitty day today.

You bring a smile on my face.

Keep going.

Going for my second booster sooner or later.  

You have to admit that the unvaccinated Mr. Bear has a lot in common with the rest of us, in that none of us will ever be fully vaxxed.

"The heart did not work. I thought he was dead": The life of the 14-year-old who suffered from PIMS after Corona was saved
At Soroka Hospital, a combined team of doctors was able to save the life of a boy living in a scattered hole, after contracting post-corona syndrome that attacks children and causes multi-systemic inflammation. After a pacemaker was implanted in his heart and quickly connected to an Acme device, his life was saved. The doctors: "I thought he was dead soon - so far no case of failure has been described in the medical literature"

https://www.ynet.co.il/health/article/sy8ofl1149

Omicron is a mild disease? The vaccines do not protect from COVID?

Those who believe in this, do not have children (who are at high risk to develop post-COVID heart Paediatric Inflammatory Multisystem Syndrome (PIMS). 

On 4/12/2022, 9:29:23, Jonny said:

Nuff said.

I used to hate Russell Brand with a passion but I'm one of the 5.4 million people who now watch him regularly. He actually makes a lot of thought provoking points - so I can see why people like Keleth wouldn't like that. 

If you did watch it,  you'd find it was about the very valid conversation around the origin of covid and possible cover ups in government. 

But hey,  for most people on here when the government says jump their first thought is 'how high' ?

Yeah. I watch Russell Brand.

It's amazing how many youtubers have been censored. Even Dr. Dhand recently quit due to all the censorship. I don't understand the need for censorship. Surely, you resolve misinformation by creating debunking videos. Unless of course... debunking is not possible. That would explain censorship.