3G in Restaurants?

4,305 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Please come back after few more months.

I bet a 100 € each that you will get some side efects in the next 6 months and you will visit your own medic for some advices.

Anyone is willing to take the bet?

One condition only - be fair and don't cheat.

I will post here if I will ever get the c-19, doesn't matter what variant will be, will be good one.

C'mon, free money, 4 time jabbed, no issues until now, get in, have some fun!

You're on, in fact I will even give you the option of double or quits on a further 6 months when I win your €100 on the 8-Oct-22.

I am a bit slow and behind the times. I went to the nearest Turkish barber today.

Latest Schnelltest and SmartPhone thingy and flashed it at the door. I had gone out of my way!

He: " brauchst Du nicht."

All was well but still worried about the razor he used. I thought about my throat and Putin and what was the barber thinking?🤭

I look extremely good now. 😀 The young barber's boss remembered me from the last time. I had told him " meine Frau findet mich alt. Muss 20 Jahre jünger ausssehen nachher.. sonst gibt's Ärger."👍👍👍

7 hours ago, keith2011 said:

You're on, in fact I will even give you the option of double or quits on a further 6 months when I win your €100 on the 8-Oct-22.

Surely you are due already? We are all over 6 months since our first and second jabs, and I bet a few are over 6 months since their third jabs. Or is the fourth jab the magic side-effects number? I'd love to know the science behind Mr. Bears calculation on that one.

10 minutes ago, theGman said:

Surely you are due already? We are all over 6 months since our first and second jabs, and I bet a few are over 6 months since their third jabs. Or is the fourth jab the magic side-effects number? I'd love to know the science behind Mr. Bears calculation on that one.

Everybody who got the second booster is going to die. It might happen in 6 months, or maybe in 40 years, but everybody's gonna die.

48 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Everybody who got the second booster is going to die. It might happen in 6 months, or maybe in 40 years, but everybody's gonna die.

Yes but not before I collect on Mr.Bear's bet.:)

12 hours ago, john g. said:

I am a bit slow and behind the times. I went to the nearest Turkish barber today.

Latest Schnelltest and SmartPhone thingy and flashed it at the door. I had gone out of my way!

He: " brauchst Du nicht."

Nice story John.  Just goes to show that even when you're offering to show your vax status,  businesses don't care.

The 2G and 3G stuff was never about health,  obvious when your realize vaccines don't stop you transmitting or receiving the dreaded rona. 

It was all about coercion.  Thankfully with the defeat of impfpflicht yesterday it looks like Germany is slowly getting back to normality.  I hope. :huh:

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

The 2G and 3G stuff was never about health,  obvious when your realize vaccines don't stop you transmitting or receiving the dreaded rona. 

Of course it was about health.

A party in power cannot have people dropping dead on its watch without them showing they have attempted to stop it.

Now if you want to say that the govt doesn´t care about its citizens I´d probably agree with you but they did try to stop the spread and the deaths from Corona.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

It was all about coercion.

Yet you still say you´re not an anti-vaxxer.

FFS grow a pair and  admit it.

MrBear is an absolute fucktard but at least he admits where he´s coming from.

5 hours ago, Jonny said:

Thankfully with the defeat of impfpflicht yesterday it looks like Germany is slowly getting back to normality.  I hope. :huh:

Mandatory vaccination with the current vaccines is pointless at this time given that they offer little or no protection against the covid variants which are now infecting so many people, however if better vaccines become available and infections continue then I would not be surprised if it was proposed again and there is a different result next time.

What have you done today to earn your place in this crowded world?

Today my tripple jabbed colleague landed in hospital.

A guy that is/was running marathons, he got more medals then I have years,

he did put his faith into the goddamn vaccine.

I was in direct contact with him, 28.03-29.03 for 2-3 hours without masks.

I was also my 4th time in quarantine - I am still negative, out of quarantine, he is in hospital.

Fuck this shit.

1.jpg

I think it was mentioned a while back on one of the Covid threads about how the blood type may be playing a role in how serious the infection may affect one. 

Why blood group A individuals are at risk whereas blood group O individuals might be protected from SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection: A hypothesis regarding how the virus invades the human body via ABO(H) blood group-determining carbohydrates

https://figshare.com/articles/preprint/How_blood_group_O_could_be_protected_from_Coronavirus_Covid-19_infections/12019035

I was recently reminded of this, when a neighbour mentioned that he and his two teenage daughters caught the virus with symptoms, yet his wife didn't. She's blood type O (so am I) but he and his daughters are blood type A. 

Surely his wife should be vaccinated, with 4 doses or more, just to be sure she is not a danger to society.

How dare you mention that some people can't get the virus, just because they have a different blood type?

That is blasphemy!

The total number of deaths associated with the Covid-19 vaccines in the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

is 26,396 which is nearly triple the 9,619 deaths associated with all other vaccines combined over the last 32-years.

There have been a total of 1,205,753 reports associated with the covid-19 vaccines in VAERS including:

•145,781 hospitalizations
•125,791 urgent care
•48,852 permanently disabled
•41,320 severe allergic reactions
•37,579 myocarditis/pericarditis
•26,396 deaths
•14,949 bell’s palsy
•13,527 heart attacks
•13,224 shingles
•9,533 anaphylaxis
•6,256 thrombocytopenia
•4,423 miscarriages

The CDC claims that none of these deaths were caused by the Covid-19 vaccines, but their own data shows that 50 percent of deaths

occur within 48-hours of getting vaccinated with a direct correlation between the number of deaths and the number of days after vaccination.

1.jpg

Oh dear. Where to go to get the vaccine extracted? I mean. I had my first jab in June, and then I broke my arm in January. And I've had two more jabs! When is the second one going to get me! Panic mode!

14 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I was in direct contact with him, 28.03-29.03 for 2-3 hours without masks.

I was also my 4th time in quarantine - I am still negative, out of quarantine, he is in hospital.

I was in direct contact with my covid ill wife for 10 days from the 25th of March in our apartment, we did use masks as soon as she was confirmed positive, but even so it was impossible to maintain any social distancing and often too cold to keep all the windows open. Since I was fully vaccinated and boosted (x1 at that time) I did not have to quarantine - I am still negative and my wife (3 x vaccinated) is now almost fully recovered!

15 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Mandatory vaccination with the current vaccines is pointless at this time given that they offer little or no protection against the covid variants which are now infecting so many people, however if better vaccines become available and infections continue then I would not be surprised if it was proposed again and there is a different result next time.

I've had one J&J jab. The German authorities tell me this is not enough.  They wanted me to get an mRNA jab weeks after my one and only jab. I've now had covid.  I didn't get it registered with the authorities but I paid for a blood test afterwards which proved that I had a very high level of antibodies. Nevertheless,  this is still not enough for the authorities who still maintain I should get jabbed.  Hundreds of politicians voted in favour of mandatory vaccinations which you agree would be pointless with what we have now.  Luckily hundreds more had a bit of common sense. 

What you wrote above and I highlighted   is exactly what I think. So why are the authorities still pushing a jab that even people like you acknowledge offer me little or no protection ?

27 minutes ago, Jonny said:

What you wrote above and I highlighted   is exactly what I think. So why are the authorities still pushing a jab that even people like you acknowledge offer me little or no protection ?

What makes you think they are pushing the jab, 2G restrictions have been relaxed for many if not all situations and the mandatory vaccination proposal did not pass. I am fully vaccinated so maybe I am unaware of what is bothering you, enlighten me. Do not forget though that the current situation can and may change and mandatory vaccination could again be on the table!

On 4/7/2022, 7:59:42, Mr.Bear said:

Please come back after few more months.

I bet a 100 € each that you will get some side efects in the next 6 months and you will visit your own medic for some advices.

Anyone is willing to take the bet?

One condition only - be fair and don't cheat.

I will post here if I will ever get the c-19, doesn't matter what variant will be, will be good one.

C'mon, free money, 4 time jabbed, no issues until now, get in, have some fun!

Sure, no problem. You donate this money to Come Back Alive fund which helps Ukrainian soldiers.

Since you are unemployed I do not think you have 100 euro. You can donate 10 euro. Or even 1.

On 2022-04-08, 6:17:45, keith2011 said:

Mandatory vaccination with the current vaccines is pointless at this time given that they offer little or no protection against the covid variants which are now infecting so many people

Please stop saying that. It's simply not true.

A peer-reviewed study of over 25,000 people, published in February by Nature (one of the top scientific journals), found the following:

- After the second dose of the Moderna vaccine, effectiveness against infection by Omicron had waned from 44% to 23% after three months, and to 6% after nine months.

- A third dose increased effectiveness against infection by Omicron back to 72%, waning after three months to 47%.

- After three doses, the effectiveness against hospitalization, with Omicron or Delta, was greater than 99%, among the people studied.

Effectiveness of mRNA-1273 against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron and Delta variants

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-01753-y

Another study showed mRNA vaccine effectiveness against hospitalization with Omicron to be 81% 14–179 days after dose 2, 57% ≥180 days after dose 2, and 90% ≥14 days after dose 3:

Effectiveness of a Third Dose of mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19–Associated Emergency Department and Urgent Care Encounters and Hospitalizations Among Adults During Periods of Delta and Omicron Variant Predominance — VISION Network, 10 States, August 2021–January 2022

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/mm7104e3.htm?s_cid=mm7104e3_w

There are numerous other studies that show rougly the same thing. These numbers could be off to some extent, but there's no way that the vaccines "offer little or no protection" against Omicron - especially from serious disease, hospitalization, and death.

21 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

The total number of deaths associated with the Covid-19 vaccines in the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)

is 26,396...

You keep posting the same tired old anti-vax meme over and over. There was no evidence whatsoever that these deaths were caused by the vaccine the last twelve times you posted it, and there still isn't.

The number of events reported are higher due to increased reporting requirements during the pandemic. In the US, healthcare workers are required to report all deaths that follow a vaccination, regardless of whether they suspect any connection. On the other hand, it's common sense that people will be less likely to report a death to the system, the longer it occurs after the vaccination. Yawn.

Increase in COVID-19 VAERS Reports Due To Reporting Requirements, Intense Scrutiny of Widely Given Vaccines - FactCheck.org

Viral Posts Misuse VAERS Data to Make False Claims About COVID-19 Vaccines - FactCheck.org

Fact Check-Reports of 9,318 VAERS COVID-19 vaccine deaths do not prove causality | Reuters

etc., etc...

There are actually a lot of valid criticisms to be made of the vaccines and the related health policies. Why not do some actual thinking, instead of going with this fantasy conspiracy stuff? I mean it's on the level of Q-Anon, and "Hillary Clinton is a baby-eating pedophile who secretly controls Al-Qaeda".