3G in Restaurants?

4,302 posts in this topic

"Maske freiwillig tragen schützt weiter" (Wearing a mask voluntarily continues to protect)

Wer im Supermarkt oder im Kino weiter eine FFP2-Maske trägt, ist damit sehr gut geschützt - auch wenn die anderen im Raum keine tragen. Im Dezember 2021 hat ein deutsches Forscherteam den Schutzeffekt noch einmal untersucht. Das Ergebnis: Wenn ein infizierter Mensch ohne Maske und ein gesunder mit FFP2-Maske 20 Minuten dicht beieinander waren, war das Ansteckungsrisiko für den Maskenträger mit 0,1 Prozent sehr gering. Aber nur, wenn die Maske optimal saß - bei einer lockeren Maske stieg die Infektionsgefahr auf vier Prozent. Und bei einer gutsitzenden OP-Maske lag das Risiko bei zehn Prozent.

Anyone who continues to wear an FFP2 mask in the supermarket or in the cinema is very well protected - even if the others in the room are not wearing one. In December 2021, a German research team examined the protective effect again. The result: If an infected person without a mask and a healthy person with an FFP2 mask were close together for 20 minutes, the risk of infection for the mask wearer was very low at 0.1 percent. But only if the mask fitted perfectly - with a loose mask, the risk of infection rose to four percent. And with a well-fitting surgical mask, the risk was ten percent.

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/corona-regeln-wissenschaft-101.html

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Those who are still scared can wear one to protect themselves.

#JonnyTheBrave

4 hours ago, French bean said:

Bigs Girls Blouse, that's a term I haven't heard in a long time and so glad the Woke police haven't killed it off yet.

I only knew big boy pants. You learn everyday 🤓.

Seems that in the UK, Jonny's mask free paradise, people are having their Easter holiday travel plans ruined due to lots of cancelled flights.

I wonder why?

Easter flight cancellations to continue for days

EasyJet said staff absences were double their normal levels due to Covid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-60990119

16 minutes ago, paulyg said:

Due to having to quarantine when not actually Ill. This is about to end.

Wrong! No longer mandatary in England.

Advice in England has changed

While you’re no longer legally required to self-isolate if you have COVID-19, you should try to stay at home and away from others to avoid passing on the virus.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/

2 hours ago, Janx Spirit said:

"Maske freiwillig tragen schützt weiter" (Wearing a mask voluntarily continues to protect)

https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/corona-regeln-wissenschaft-101.html

Perhaps you should have bothered to read the "study" properly:lol: It's not based on reality but on pure dry off-beat calcuations. This is from Max Planck Institute who ought to know better.

Wear that shit if you think it saves you. I for one am glad it's finally gone. It was utter torture.

It's terrifying that Germany continues to beg to be tortured and held hostage by a psychopath Health Minister who has done nothing but scream utter tosh and rant and rave, rather than actually doing his fucking job.

My colleagues, all of whom were stupid enough to inject themselves multiple times are now on their second or third round of covid, all very ill and not "infected".  We are struggling to fulfill contracts at this stage which will result in penalties. I am still healthy;-) And no, despite your best efforts and that of the Government, being against an untried, untested and utterly useless "vaccine" does not make you a weirdo. In fact, humankind only survived and continues to survive because of cautious people. The "brave" ones ended up as a snack for them lions and tigers and bears.

The hate and vitriol spewed on here by people who should have known better was both horrifying and disgusting. Perhaps you should do something better with your lives in future. Absolutely vile!

4 hours ago, Jonny said:

Those who are still scared can wear one to protect themselves

And here goes big brave Jonny again.

compass.png.ea2acf5f39cfa141aff000dd2d14

15 minutes ago, camlough said:

Perhaps you should have bothered to read the "study" properly:lol: It's not based on reality but on pure dry off-beat calcuations. This is from Max Planck Institute who ought to know better.

Wear that shit if you think it saves you. I for one am glad it's finally gone. It was utter torture.

It's terrifying that Germany continues to beg to be tortured and held hostage by a psychopath Health Minister who has done nothing but scream utter tosh and rant and rave, rather than actually doing his fucking job.

My colleagues, all of whom were stupid enough to inject themselves multiple times are now on their second or third round of covid, all very ill and not "infected".  We are struggling to fulfill contracts at this stage which will result in penalties. I am still healthy;-) And no, despite your best efforts and that of the Government, being against an untried, untested and utterly useless "vaccine" does not make you a weirdo. In fact, humankind only survived and continues to survive because of cautious people. The "brave" ones ended up as a snack for them lions and tigers and bears.

The hate and vitriol spewed on here by people who should have known better was both horrifying and disgusting. Perhaps you should do something better with your lives in future. Absolutely vile!

Welcome to the dark side.

ezgif-2-3590f61fd8.gif

7 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Indeed, there are people on the internet who recommend taking Ivermectin against covid but if you have one brain cell more than a half wit you will definitely skip that recommendation. :D

Really now, I have no ideea why the hell you continue with this charade?

Covid-19 is 2 years old, do you have any idea what is working with or against it?

Enlighten me.

And please, don't say the vaccine.

I'm the one unvaxxed and still negative, with that Ivermectin, and you're the one triple vaxxed.

So...

18 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

I'm the one unvaxxed and still negative, with that Ivermectin, and you're the one triple vaxxed.

And still negative without Ivermectin!:)

For sure that's not my t-shirt.

You know why?

I'm still unvaxxed, only a smart person can resist for so long.

Enjoy your 4th jab, or whatever.

1111jpg.jpg

I am still wearing my mask in the supermarket.  For the guys that work there. I only go in for a few minutes.  They have contact with hundreds of people a day, for a few minutes.  It is a matter of manners and common sense.  And not being an areshole.  Difficult for some, I realise.

6 hours ago, camlough said:

It's not based on reality but on pure dry off-beat calcuations

:lol::lol:

Would you have rathered they shoved a load of grannies in an enclosed space with various degrees of mask and did a 'real' study?

Modelling exists for a purpose.

6 hours ago, camlough said:

The hate and vitriol spewed on here by people who should have known better was both horrifying and disgusting.

Well you are not wrong there, except 'was' seems a bit premature. 

Sorry your colleagues are so sick - we have found the opposite, both in our household and amongst our acquaintance, the vaccination has acquitted itself well. 

6 hours ago, Keleth said:

And here goes big brave Jonny again.

compass.png.ea2acf5f39cfa141aff000dd2d14

The real irony is that masks serve to protect others, rather than yourself. Whilst they cannot prevent 100%, they can help limit the spread of the disease. Jibes about people wearing them because they are "scared" simply confirms how utterly self-centred and ignorant some people are, even though we've all been dealing with this for over two years. Sad.

6 hours ago, john_b said:

The real irony is that masks serve to protect others, rather than yourself. Whilst they cannot prevent 100%, they can help limit the spread of the disease. Jibes about people wearing them because they are "scared" simply confirms how utterly self-centred and ignorant some people are, even though we've all been dealing with this for over two years. Sad.

Sorry.  I disagree. You will never convince me that after the government said it's no longer necessary to wear a mask that all these healthy people continue to do so just to protect other people. 

People are naturally selfish.  You can see that from the panic buying of toilet rolls,  flour etc. You can see it from behaviour in queues  , while driving etc. 

I don't wear a mask because I'm healthy,  I'm vaccinated and I've had covid.

I'm not a risk to anyone.