3G in Restaurants?

4,532 posts in this topic

The current recommendation by the RKI is to vaccinate everybody aged 70 and above, but the health minister recommends to lower the age threshold to 60. Plus immunocompromized people regardless of age, of course.

3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Getting my 2nd booster next week. Woohoo!

Just in time for my trip to the U.S. to the land of no masking, etc. Also, for the plane ride.

I hate to break it to you  but as of yesterday you're living in the land of no masking.  Remember ? What used to be called 'normality' before the mass formation psychosis took over.  

17 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I hate to break it to you  but as of yesterday you're living in the land of no masking.  Remember ? What used to be called 'normality' before the mass formation psychosis took over.  

All the more reason to get however many boosters are offered, albeit in the unlikely event they may offer some protection. My wife has now tested negative but is still not feeling great and has been signed of work for another week, I thank my lucky stars I did nor get it, covid may no longer be as fatal as it once was but it is still far far worse than a cold and relaxing restrictions at a time when it is running wild here is madness imo.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

The mass psychosis is still taking a hold, in the shops here the 'good' people of Munich are all still wearing their masks!

I didn't even know we had arrived in the land of no masking today until I happened to look up the current rules this evening.  I did go shopping today and did not notice anyone without a mask. I suppose most people don't even know.  Of course the stores are allowed to set their own rules and still require masks if they want to but it seems like most don't plan to.

2 hours ago, paulyg said:

The mass psychosis is still taking a hold, in the shops here the 'good' people of Munich are all still wearing their masks!

Makes me wonder, when those who so loudly claim freedom of choice and it's my body, decry those who chose their freedom of choice to wear a mask.

Hypocritical a-holes!

I was practically the only one with a mask in the shop a week ago. They ve been dropping like flies again. Yesterday they were pretty much all masked.:lol:

6 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Makes me wonder, when those who so loudly claim freedom of choice and it's my body, decry those who chose their freedom of choice to wear a mask.

Hypocritical a-holes!

I think he means it in a surprised way.  I want freedom of choice and I find it quite strange that everyone is still wearing a mask when they don't need to.  Don't get me wrong,  I don't care if they wear masks.  There's so many people go around supermarkets coughing and spluttering so it's nice for me.  I don't cough and splutter so it's nice that I don't need to wear one any more. 

12 hours ago, jeba said:

The current recommendation by the RKI is to vaccinate everybody aged 70 and above, but the health minister recommends to lower the age threshold to 60. Plus immunocompromized people regardless of age, of course.

I hope you can tell the difference between recommendation and law.

I can recommend drinking a glass of milk before bed, but if you are lactose intolerant, you will definitely skip my recommendation.

And impfpflicht is gone, still, they are debating a forceful vaccination for 60+.

We will see.

12 hours ago, paulyg said:

Same around here.  Now it is easy to identify the Querdenkers and the AntivaXXXers.

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

I find it quite strange that everyone is still wearing a mask when they don't need to.

That's because most people aren't a big girl's blouse like you. There is still a virus running around out there and putting on a mask is a simple and pain free layer of protection when going out and about.

Bigs Girls Blouse, that's a term I haven't heard in a long time and so glad the Woke police haven't killed it off yet.

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I can recommend drinking a glass of milk before bed, but if you are lactose intolerant, you will definitely skip my recommendation.

Indeed, there are people on the internet who recommend taking Ivermectin against covid but if you have one brain cell more than a half wit you will definitely skip that recommendation. :D

This "frees all" makes really no sense. I understand that data indicate us that number of hospitalizations, ICU cases and death tell us a different story than the one in 2020 and 2021 but we are still in the middle of a pandemy. Would be so hard to keep going at least some basic measures like mask mandatority in closed places and distancing ?

your freedom ends where that of others begins

1 hour ago, Frantic said:

Would be so hard to keep going at least some basic measures like mask mandatority in closed places and distancing 

Why mandatory? Those who are still scared can wear one to protect themselves.  Those who have just had it,  and therfore have natural immunity,  don't need to wear one now.  We won't get it again so soon and won't spread it so why should we wear a mask ?

Just wait till May 1st when those with covid will only be 'advised' to quarantine but it won't be mandatory. 

We have to move on at some point you know. 

5 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

There is a nice Klettersteig route on Alpstitze (the most beautiful mountain in the Bavarian Alps). This route is easy but is normally closed in winter. The Alpenverein cannot police the routes, so they remove the metal safety fences to discourage the beginners from using the closed route. 

A group of teenagers still went there in 2017 (if my memory is good) and died. 

Does it warrant a law? We believe that even stupid people like you deserve to live until retirement. 

However, it is difficult to police the Alps, the police have more important things to do. So we accept that most stupid people are heavy smokers and booze drinkers, so they will not go to the mountains in winter. The minority will, ignore the recommendation, and die. 

It seems the law is canceled because of too much policing required, but not because it became unnecessary. 

22 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Why mandatory? Those who are still scared can wear one to protect themselves. 

This is not the way the mask concept works. First of all one things needs to be clear: all these measures we took aim to decrease the chance for each person that the event "infection transmitted" occurred. The more the better and the lesser are the chances.

FFP2 itself give the holder a certaing degree of protection but we are far away from the level of protection that can give you blocking the spreading of droplets and airsols directly at the source (unaware infected person wearing the mask). Just ask your self why in the hospitals, were infected people can'T carry a mask, doctors and nurse dress like astronaut,

This is not rocket science, this is just 2+2, basic concept. And who doesn't understand this if it is not a very naive ad dumb person then it is in bad faith and it is just a fu**ing selfish, individualistic moron who deserves to leave in a selfish and individualistic country. I have a different idea of collectivity and society.

26 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I find it amazing that, after 2+ years, we're still discussing masks.

We are all stupid.B)

You can lead a plague rat to water, but you can't make them think.