3G in Restaurants?

3,772 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

Let me know if someone died from too much vitamin D.

After getting a vaxx some people start to smell the flowers, 2 feet under.

I accidentally took too much once. I had severe stomach pains and diarhoea. Was a dumb mistake I won't make again.

Why do you care so much anyway about people getting vaccinated? It's their choice right? There is no forced vaccination program so just stop the BS. Freedom of choice still exists.

Back to the topic. 3G in restaurants. I heard that soon the rules will be relaxed? That it will become much easier? This is great as I wish to meet soon with my friends who are not vaccinated for dinner in a restaurant.

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Agree with you, my vitamin D level is at 25, and that's low for winter time.

It is hilarious that you have so much faith in the medical profession in league with big pharma when they define what your vitamin D level should be yet you refuse to be vaccinated, seems like double think.:rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

It is hilarious that you have so much faith in the medical profession in league with big pharma when they define what your vitamin D level should be yet you refuse to be vaccinated, seems like double think.:rolleyes:

17 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

On 3/11/2022, 10:20:02, theGman said:

I'd say half-think...

2 hours ago, Anna66 said:

I accidentally took too much once. I had severe stomach pains and diarhoea. Was a dumb mistake I won't make again.

Why do you care so much anyway about people getting vaccinated? It's their choice right? There is no forced vaccination program so just stop the BS. Freedom of choice still exists.

Back to the topic. 3G in restaurants. I heard that soon the rules will be relaxed? That it will become much easier? This is great as I wish to meet soon with my friends who are not vaccinated for dinner in a restaurant.

Actually there will be a vote in parliament this coming week on a vaccine mandate so actually forced vaccination could become a reality, just like it already is for health care workers.

In fact, this crazy plan called forced vaccination will never pass because it is unconstitutional,

and if it passes the vote people are already fed up with this circus, we will have riots on streets...

If someone, like me, is still negative after 2 years and 4 months,

they definitely won't accept a vaccination, mandatory or not, no matter what.

13 hours ago, Tap said:

We don't get Vitamin D from food,

That´s not correct. You should reconsider your eating habits if that´s the case for you.

7 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

In fact, this crazy plan called forced vaccination will never pass because it is unconstitutional,

Why should it be unconstitutionalß We had it in the past (against other diseases) and nobody questioned it.

2 hours ago, jeba said:

Why should it be unconstitutionalß We had it in the past (against other diseases) and nobody questioned it.

As long as this vaccine is not 100% safe, as long as there are major problems after vaccination and everything is kept hidden,

the truth only comes out with the help of a judge, to see what the side effects are

and how we can combat them then this mandatory vaccination will not work.

A government can't decide what I do with my health, it's a personal decision.

If they can decide for me then many other things has to be changed first - food quality, quality of air, lifestile habbits and so on.

Even if you get 3 doses of this vaccine, you can still get infected and still transmit the disease.
What's the point of it if it doesn't protect me?

I protect myself better than a vaccine, that's why I'm still negative in 2 years and 4 months.

If you want to do dose 4-5-6 or whatever is your choice, but don't force me to accept something I don't need.

U.S. Senate Expert Witness Testimony States That There Are 410,000 Unexplained Deaths In Americans. 

Insurance company data shows a 40% increase in deaths of people under 64.  
https://t.me/covid19vaccinevictims/4403

3 hours ago, jeba said:

That´s not correct. You should reconsider your eating habits if that´s the case for you.

You are right, there are some foods that contain Vitamin D, but most of them, like cereals and dairy, have to be fortified with it.  Mushrooms, but only if they are grown under UV light, which most are not.  Some fish are also a good source, but should be fresh, not canned.  Eggs can help, but again, that depends on the feed and if they are free range.

It's difficult to get the right balance and to make sure you get enough, so taking a supplement makes sense.

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

A government can't decide what I do with my health, it's a personal decision.

You should look up § 2 (2) of the German basic law:

(2) Everyone has the right to life and physical integrity. The freedom of the person is inviolable. These rights may only be interfered with on the basis of a law.

Do you understand what the last sentence means?

53 minutes ago, Tap said:

Mushrooms, but only if they are grown under UV light

Not necessarily. They can still form it if you slice them and expose the gills to sunlight. A few hours will already make a difference.

12 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

and if it passes the vote people are already fed up with this circus, we will have riots on streets...

The only people who are likely to object are the unvaccinated and they are all staying at home because they are scared of catching covid. Riots on the streets over this, no chance!:lol:

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

https://t.me/covid19vaccinevictims/4403

I need to put this news source, Telegram, in my newsfeed. :D

Police arrested a man who got 87 vaccine doses (apparently to get multiple vaccine passports and sell them to antivaxxers).

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/gesellschaft/panorama/bis-zu-drei-spritzen-am-tag-mann-aus-sachsen-liess-sich-offenbar-87-mal-gegen-corona-impfen/28223078.html

It seems that we have a man who (according to local ativax people) died 87 times, got 87 cardiac arrests, got 87 COVID infections, got infected with HIV 87 times, but is still alive. 

Getting my 2nd booster next week. Woohoo!

Just in time for my trip to the U.S. to the land of no masking, etc. Also, for the plane ride.

What are the rules for getting a second booster ??

Does it have to be X months after the first at a certain age ???? Or what

Not sure. Himself had an appointment with his Hausarzt today and asked for them. We are both over 60, if that helps.

52 minutes ago, yesterday said:

What are the rules for getting a second booster ??

Does it have to be X months after the first at a certain age ??? 

yes: X=6 mon  & Y=70 yr

Well up north in SH...

The 2nd booster vaccination can be booked via the booking portal for persons 70 years and older, persons cared for in nursing facilities, immunocompromised persons (at the earliest 3 months after the 1st booster vaccination) and medical and nursing staff (at the earliest 6 months after the 1st booster vaccination) in accordance with the STIKO announcements.

Vaccination in SH