3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

You've got it wrong.

I'm not from high risk category.

Maybe I have got it wrong but I'm not alone it seems the local and national governments think you are high risk, which is why you are not allowed to go to restaurants or participate in other social gatherings, all for you own good of course.:lol:

6 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Maybe I have got it wrong but I'm not alone it seems the local and national governments think you are high risk, which is why you are not allowed to go to restaurants or participate in other social gatherings, all for you own good of course.:lol:

... until Monday when common sense will prevail.  Well done @Mr.Bear for sticking to your guns.

26 minutes ago, Jonny said:

... until Monday when common sense will prevail.  Well done @Mr.Bear for sticking to your guns.

He still can't he is in quarantine or at least he said so.:D

6 hours ago, keith2011 said:

He still can't he is in quarantine or at least he said so.:D

I am in quarantine, and no problem about it.

My test is still negative.

10 hours ago, Keleth said:

Lol yer,show me the difference between this forum now and when a couple of moderators were active.

Let´s face it apart from MrBear and Jeba no ones posting anything worth banning them over and we know a certain J2,Joker and others kept active for ages despite the shite they posted.

I'm afraid you missed my sarcasm. If you could have heard me say "Really?", you would have gotten it. Lost in the typing.

You forgot Jonny Boy.

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I am in quarantine, and no problem about it.

My test is still negative.

So is mine.

Despite looking after my wife who has covid and has been at home unwell since last Sunday, confirmed with positive PCR test on Monday! Vaccination, mask, distancing where possible and open windows (not easy since it turned cold) seem to be working for me, no vitamin D supplements, Ivermectin or snake oil here.

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Wishing your wife a quick recovery, keith2011!

Many thanks,  she is getting there, the cold symptoms have been fairly minor but really severe headaches are what has made her feel so bad, thankfully they now seem to be passing.

1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

So is mine.

Despite looking after my wife who has covid and has been at home unwell since last Sunday, confirmed with positive PCR test on Monday! Vaccination, mask, distancing where possible and open windows (not easy since it turned cold) seem to be working for me, no vitamin D supplements, Ivermectin or snake oil here.

I wish your wife well.  It's a pity you lump in vitamin D with snake oil.  It really isn't.  Try educating yourself. 

Received my J&J jap in March 2021, a full dose of Moderna in October 2021 and half a dose of Moderna on

March 31st, 2022.  

I might just repost this in the happy thread

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

It's a pity you lump in vitamin D with snake oil.

I do not doubt the importance of Vitamin D but I do not believe most of us who have a reasonable diet are  moderately healthy and get out in the sunshine occasionally need supplements! Humans have lived and thrived at these and even higher latitudes for hundreds of thousands of years, long before vitamin supplements were available.

Of course I suppose the anti-vaxxers/maskers need them as they don't have much opportunity to go out.:lol:

34 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I do not doubt the importance of Vitamin D but I do not believe most of us who have a reasonable diet are  moderately healthy and get out in the sunshine occasionally need supplements!

I have to disagree with you here.  A lot of people are, in fact, deficient in Vitamin D, especially after a long dark winter like the one we've just had.  I would never have believed it myself until I was diagnosed with a complete lack of the vitamin and now take it regularly.  We don't get Vitamin D from food, the only efficient way is from the sun, but we all live in houses, and do office jobs and don't spend as much time outside, like our anscestors did.  We also protect ourselves from the sun with factor 50 sun cream for fear of skin cancer, which is not a bad idea.  Weather permitting, I usually leave the protection off for about 20 minutes each day, to get the benefit of the sun on my skin. 

It's the only vitamin I take, the rest I get from a variety of healthy foods.

6 minutes ago, Tap said:

I have to disagree with you here.  A lot of people are, in fact, deficient in Vitamin D, especially after a long dark winter like the one we've just had.  I would never have believed it myself until I was diagnosed with a complete lack of the vitamin and now take it regularly.  We don't get Vitamin D from food, the only efficient way is from the sun, but we all live in houses, and do office jobs and don't spend as much time outside, like our anscestors did.  We also protect ourselves from the sun with factor 50 sun cream for fear of skin cancer, which is not a bad idea.  Weather permitting, I usually leave the protection off for about 20 minutes each day, to get the benefit of the sun on my skin. 

It's the only vitamin I take, the rest I get from a variety of healthy foods.

Agree with you, my vitamin D level is at 25, and that's low for winter time.

Be careful with those sun creams, not all of them are safe.

Cancerous Chemicals Found in Sunscreens

Oh lordy. We've had the vitamin D conversation multiple times even in this thread. You either take it or you don't.

35 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Oh lordy. We've had the vitamin D conversation multiple times even in this thread. You either take it or you don't.

Just like a vaccine then.

9 minutes ago, paulyg said:

Just like a vaccine then.

Let me know if someone died from too much vitamin D.

After getting a vaxx some people start to smell the flowers, 2 feet under.

6 ft. under, yutz. It's  6ft. 2ft is the depth of the graves I dig for my victims. 🤣😂😉