3G in Restaurants?

3,772 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Mr.Bear seems to believe we have to pay tax on private sales (specifically cars) which of course I know is not correct, like most things he posts!

That may be becuz he’s posting crap from the US, where in most states we do have to pay sales tax on private car sales (and boats, motorcycles, …).  Most of us make the sale price as low as feasible on paper 😉, to keep the sales tax as low as possible.  That’s part of the reason to ignore him, as his stuff is not relevant to 🇩🇪.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

we do have to pay sales tax on private car sales (and boats, motorcycles, …).  Most of us make the sale price as low as feasible on paper

 

Or we just took cash. The end.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Or we just took cash. The end.

Of course. Sold our car for cash to friends when we moved here.  But for them to register the car in their name they had to pay sales tax. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right but you said "we" have to pay sales tax but you don't. The buyer does in your state. You put the money in your pocket and have a nice day.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keith2011 said:

It is not a link it is a merely a screenshot of the source of Mr.Bears so called fact, I posted it to demonstrate what kind of "messengers" he believes tell the truth!

Probably the same ones who told him we have to pay sales tax when we sell things privately!:D

 

 

So I supose that you don't declare your yearly income at the end of the year.

If you sell a car you don't include the sum into your steuererklärung?

 

Good to know. Then you are making a fraud, the taxman needs his cut.

 

Am I missing something here?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conclusion

We found that consistently meeting Physical Activity guidelines was strongly associated with a reduced odds for severe COVID-19 among infected adults. Specifically, when compared with those who reported being consistently inactive, those who were consistently meeting PA guidelines had lower odds of being hospitalised, requiring ICU admission and dying from COVID-19. Even activity levels that did not meet the PA guidelines were significantly associated with reduced odds of hospitalisation and death. It is notable that being consistently inactive was a stronger risk factor for severe COVID-19 outcomes than any of the underlying medical conditions and risk factors identified by CDC except for age and a history of organ transplant. In fact, physical inactivity was the strongest risk factor across all outcomes, compared with the commonly cited modifiable risk factors, including smoking, obesity, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and cancer.

 

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/55/19/1099

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vulturesquadron said:

Conclusion

We found that consistently meeting Physical Activity guidelines was strongly associated with a reduced odds for severe COVID-19 among infected adults. Specifically, when compared with those who reported being consistently inactive, those who were consistently meeting PA guidelines had lower odds of being hospitalised, requiring ICU admission and dying from COVID-19. Even activity levels that did not meet the PA guidelines were significantly associated with reduced odds of hospitalisation and death. It is notable that being consistently inactive was a stronger risk factor for severe COVID-19 outcomes than any of the underlying medical conditions and risk factors identified by CDC except for age and a history of organ transplant. In fact, physical inactivity was the strongest risk factor across all outcomes, compared with the commonly cited modifiable risk factors, including smoking, obesity, diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease and cancer.

 

https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/55/19/1099

 

 

Guess what all those lockdown did for us.

Nothing good.

 

That's why I did refused home office and I told my boss that I need no home office and I want to stay active, even unvaxxed.

Going to work every day, walking around 10-15 km per day, and doing fizical activities.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

If you sell a car you don't include the sum into your steuererklärung?

I think that´s bollocks unless the car was brought by you to sell on for a profit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus, the cunt sure tries to pull strings... Ignore. Ignore. Igno...

 

Edit: don't bear bait ;)

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

your yearly income at the end of the year.

If you sell a car you don't include the sum into your steuererklärung?

 

You need a tax advisor.

 

Selling something secondhand is not income. It is almost always loss making.

 

Unless

26 minutes ago, Keleth said:

the car was brought by you to sell on for a profit.

 ie, your business is selling second hand cars.

 

If this sort of thing is going on in your tax return, do get an advisor goodness only knows what you have mistakenly put down.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BethAnnBitt said:

That may be becuz he’s posting crap from the US, where in most states we do have to pay sales tax on private car sales (and boats, motorcycles, …).

 

Mr.Bear does not state his nationality or location so could be in the US but his English is not good and he talks metric and sometimes German words, great example below, but does not know about selling cars privately.

Russian based in Moscow I reckon.<_<

 

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Going to work every day, walking around 10-15 km per day, and doing fizical activities.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vulturesquadron said:

those who were consistently meeting PA guidelines had lower odds of being hospitalised, requiring ICU admission and dying from COVID-19

Maybe they simply weren´t elderly people lying in nursing care homes?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to get back on topic... can we change the title of this thread to '3G in restaurants and the theatre of masking is finally over thank god' or something to that effect. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

 

 

Really?

And when you sale your own car you don't pay a sale tax?

I don't speak about VAT, but maybe you need a translation.

 

If you are selling privately your private car you pay no taxes.  You pocket the money and do whatever you want with it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Just to get back on topic... can we change the title of this thread to '3G in restaurants and the theatre of masking is finally over thank god' or something to that effect. 

Yupp starts Monday, still planning on wearing a mask, at least till the numbers drop.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rushrush said:

Yupp starts Monday, still planning on wearing a mask, at least till the numbers drop.

Sunday.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rushrush said:

Yupp starts Monday, still planning on wearing a mask, at least till the numbers drop.

 

Me too, it's really no hardship to take that extra precaution

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Keleth said:

I think that´s bollocks unless the car was brought by you to sell on for a profit.

 

And if you kept the car for less than a year.  Actually technically if you sell a car privately and you lose money you can write it off if you kept the car for less than a year.  AFAIK.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Rushrush said:

Yupp starts Monday, still planning on wearing a mask, at least till the numbers drop.

Great.  And so you and a lot of others should if it makes you feel safe. 

 

Personally I think masking as you walk in a restaurant then stand up to walk to the toilet is absolutely ridiculous while you sit maskless for all the other time in the restaurant. 

 

Also a lot of dirty buggers,  probably smokers,  cough and splutter all the time and should continue to mask up.  Personally I don't  so I won't. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now