3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, pappnase said:

No-one is going to change their mind on this from anti-vax to pro-vax based on what we post here, but the longer the argument goes on the more likely someone who is 'undecided' makes a choice to side with the anti-vaxers.

I don't disagree with you on that but I have to confess I do enjoy poking fun at the raving loonies from time to time.:lol:

26 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

I don't disagree with you on that but I have to confess I do enjoy poking fun at the raving loonies from time to time.:lol:

Yes, but on Soviet Toytown, bear makes you dance.

Some people are just here to rustle jimmies.

I'm anything but innocent, but I'm trying to get better.

On 29.3.2022, 15:53:32, BethAnnBitt said:

I know an otherwise healthy 50 yo who was boostered and is now 5 weeks out and still has fever, trouble breathing, joint pain, difficulty concentrating, …  Was a real wake-up call for me to still try and avoid it.  Ran into her in the park last week. She did not look good.

On 29.3.2022, 16:04:24, optimista said:

Russian Roulette. I repeat, Russian Roulette.

You know afterwards how susceptible you are. With or without vaccination.

Covid can maim or kill.

Or you may not even know you had it.

You only find out when it s too late if you drew the short shitty straw.

Yes, it really does seem to be like Russian Roulette. Terrible :(

14 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Seriously? Really?

Cold shower time:

Are you working? Yes? You pay your taxes, right?

If you already paid your taxes then you pay also VAT for everything you buy.

If tomorrow you will sell your house or car you will pay again taxes.

Why?

You already paid your share from your net income already and paid already your taxes when you did bought what are you selling now.

Why you should pay taxes again and again for buying /selling? You paid already once.

You don't print your money, you work for it.

And you tell me that "there is no plan, nobody is that smart"

Em_gq-cXMAIFvEi[1].jpg

Keep sleeping, when you will wake up will be really too late.

I don't own anything. I go to work, I pay taxes, and I don't own anything. (ok maybe I paid off my car) But I own nothing.

I wonder what artificial intelligence would think of humanity? Why do we chop trees down and pollute the planet? Trees make oyxgen and absorb carbon dioxide.

Please do not suggest humanity is intelligent. It is not. All that matters is money. How much it costs. Statistics that don't even make sense.

People die every day due to money saving and statistics. This is considered more important than human life. So please stop telling me humanity is intelligent because clearly we are not.

I'm not anti vax as mentioned many many times.  I am however anti mask.  England which had removed the mask mandate is doing much better than Scotland and Wales which have had stricter rules.  Scotland still has the mask mandate and 1 in 11 people there currently have covid.  So the masks don't seem to be working that well.  In school covid is going all round the kids who are all wearing masks.  Again,  they don't seem to working that well.

Roll on Sunday when we have a change of direction and we'll see if it makes a difference. 

I've been following this on twitter for a while and Doug Ford (Premier Ontario) lifted the mask mandate about a week or so ago and people are totally freaking out over this. I mean compared to us it's a joke over there, under 50/100,000!!!! Jon Kay mentioned that it's going to be a hard adjustment for some people who have bought into this whole mask or where all gonna die thingy. My favourite was a guy who walking around wearing heavy duty painters masks, kind of thing you use in a body shop taking photos all over town!

https://twitter.com/jonkay/status/1508407946883080199?s=20&t=78KKEedWBISaDWwRM6SK_w

For myself, I've decided being older and somewhat at risk to keep wearing the mask till the numbers get a bit lower, I figure another 4-6 weeks max

6 hours ago, pappnase said:

@Everyone, if you are genuine about wanting this to stop, then just disengage.

Let them have the last word, because at least it will be 'the last word' and we won't have to put up with more of this crap.

No-one is going to change their mind on this from anti-vax to pro-vax based on what we post here, but the longer the argument goes on the more likely someone who is 'undecided' makes a choice to side with the anti-vaxers.

Don't think they care about answers or not, they just post, so I don't think answering them is especially important either way. From the stuff I have read/heard about conspiracy theorists and mind-set, trying to 'fact' them into changing is utterly pointless, you just paint yourself as sheeple, but asking them why and engaging with them as people is potentially part of their re-think of who they are and what they really want. Trouble is, the further down the track they go, the less they interact as people. There was one precious moment with j2 about 2 years ago when he was actually in conversation for a couple of posts. Sadly a 'take no prisoners' type came on and slapped him and the moment was past. Since then, nothing, and then he disappeared.

I think re-quoting them is a terrible plan and I wish people would stop, since the undecided get it in their face multiple times then. 

I simply can’t understand why people waste a second of their time responding to that stuff.  

46 minutes ago, kiplette said:

I think re-quoting them is a terrible plan and I wish people would stop, since the undecided get it in their face multiple times then. 

Fully concur with that if anyone needs to show what post they are responding too just quote a suitable line of text and delete the rest, particularly the rubbish vid links. @Anna66 please note.

50 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

If we apply this fact

Followed the link you posted, good to know where you are getting your fact from.:lol:

hra.jpg.03d9a8670570fe2fc9829ef0e043d4a4

10 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

Followed the link you posted, good to know where you are getting your fact from.:lol:

hra.jpg.03d9a8670570fe2fc9829ef0e043d4a4

Cut the crap.

If you watch the video - was posted on FOX news.

So, cut the bullshit.

If you don't like messenger then don't ignore the truth, because this will not change anything.

But what do I know?

Enjoy your jab.

11 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

After instructing others not to post rubbish links you then proceed to post a rubbish link.  🤥  Really makes no sense.

11 hours ago, Krieg said:

You only pay taxes if you sell things commercially.   You can sell your car or god forbid, BUY a car privately and no VAT will be paid.

I don't even understand what this has to do with anything.  Probably beer-o-clock post.

Really?

And when you sale your own car you don't pay a sale tax?

I don't speak about VAT, but maybe you need a translation.

11 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

After instructing others not to post rubbish links you then proceed to post a rubbish link.  🤥  Really makes no sense.

It is not a link it is a merely a screenshot of the source of Mr.Bears so called fact, I posted it to demonstrate what kind of "messengers" he believes tell the truth!

Probably the same ones who told him we have to pay sales tax when we sell things privately!:D

10 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

we have to pay sales tax when we sell things privately

Bullshit. We can sell our rental apartment without paying tax for 3 times what we paid for it.

25 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Bullshit. We can sell our rental apartment without paying tax for 3 times what we paid for it.

Actually if you mean you would be selling property you have not lived in yourself for a profit then not sure how that works in Germany but in the UK it could be subject to capital gains tax and I would be surprised if there is not something similar here but not sure. Whatever I was pointing out that Mr.Bear seems to believe we have to pay tax on private sales (specifically cars) which of course I know is not correct, like most things he posts!

No capital gains if you own the property for 10 yrs. This is not the UK or the US in that regard.

Just wanted to point out that you don't have to claim everything you sell.