3G in Restaurants?

4,532 posts in this topic

I'm jabbed with what the Germans regard as the most ineffective vaccine.  5 months ago so it should be even less effective. I'm not boosted.  I got covid a few weeks ago and it was a minor cold as expected.  I expected this because I take care of myself,  try not to eat shitty processed food,  take plenty of vitamin d. When I got the rona I took extra zinc,  NAC, Quercetin etc.  I was absolutely fine. 

I think this doc nails it....

I wish you all the best in this world, vaxxed or unvaxxed, sheep or not.

Still unvaxxed, still negative

This Hidden Immune Feature Helps The Unvaccinated Defeat Covid Finds New Study

A group of scientists from the University of Gothenburg has gone another step forward in their quest

to learn how the immune system acquires resistance to COVID-19.

According to the findings from a new study a hidden immune feature helps the unvaccinated defeat Covid.

Read more 👉🏽 https://greatgameindia.com/hidden-immune-feature-covid/

1.jpg

2.jpg

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Because you can't go anywhere.

Excuse me?

I travel daily with the s-bahn 80 km, sometimes the train is out and I have to use the bus, fully packed sometimes, 

and I work in a service point, direct contact with my clients.

I don't live in a cave, you know...

And don't forget that I was officialy 3 times in quarantine and I'm still unvaxxed and i'm still negative.

3 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Enjoy your nice dinners out with your wife and other outings.

Enjoy sitting with the filthy unvaxed and the not tested on your outings from Sunday!😂

1 hour ago, paulyg said:

Enjoy sitting with the filthy unvaxed and the not tested on your outings from Sunday!😂

By filthy unvaxxed do you mean innocent children and people with medical conditions who cannot be vaxxed ?

1 hour ago, paulyg said:

Better with filthy unvaxxed than with zombie people.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

By filthy unvaxxed do you mean innocent children and people work medical conditions who cannot be vaxxed ?

I think you misjudged my attempt at Humor. Myself and children are not vaxed, I was more referring to the likes of Fruit who I can imagine sitting nervously in a restaurant wearing a mask as the restrictions have ended.

Somebody might have missed this part of the page from the link:

It is worth noting that the majority of COVID-19 vaccinations are extremely successful in preventing serious disease, hospitalization, and death. In fact, as the Omicron subvariant BA.2 takes over as the prevalent form of COVID-19 in many countries, researchers have observed that two doses of COVID immunization appear to minimize the likelihood of infection caused by the new subvariant.

56 minutes ago, paulyg said:

I think you misjudged my attempt at Humor. Myself and children are not vaxed, I was more referring to the likes of Fruit who I can imagine sitting nervously in a restaurant wearing a mask as the restrictions have ended.

Ha ha.  Yes.  Very true.  :lol:

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

When I got the rona I took extra zinc,  NAC, Quercetin etc.  I was absolutely fine. 

Why did you take all that if 

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

was a minor cold as expected

FFS you take all that shit every time you get the sniffles?

I thought you were big brave Jonny not scared of anything,now it turns out a runny nose has you sprinting to the medicine cabinet.

2 hours ago, paulyg said:

I was more referring to the likes of Fruit who I can imagine sitting nervously in a restaurant wearing a mask as the restrictions have ended.

Imagine that eh.

Someone who is immunosuppressed being afraid of catching a disease that could kill them.

What a fucking wimp eh.

I often tell the wife to grow a pair and stop worrying about catching a disease that could kill her.

2 hours ago, paulyg said:

It seems your sense of social responsibility of yourself and your children is only exceeded by your sense of humour.

8 hours ago, Keleth said:

FFS you take all that shit every time you get the sniffles?

Yes.  Because I like to take care of myself and getting the sniffles is pretty miserable.  The sniffles used to go to deep in my lungs and cause bronchitis,  but since I started taking all that stuff it doesn't. 

23 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yes.  Because I like to take care of myself and getting the sniffles is pretty miserable.  The sniffles used to go to deep in my lungs and cause bronchitis,  but since I started taking all that stuff it doesn't. 

My oldest son used to say all that and take all that. Then he got Covid in February 2020, a very bad case, with some sequelae. Of course he continued taking all his supplements while he was ill, and he was ill for a month. He hasn't bothered to get immunized, just continues to wander around unmasked shedding the virus.
Like you, he only likes to take care of himself. Like you, other people getting the sniffles and being pretty miserable is of no consequence to him. Those sniffles that went deep in the lungs of other people, causing bronchitis, were their problem. 

@katheliz You can only do so much with good parenting. 

For everyone's edification, masking on public transportation will still be required in Bayern after 2 April. 

34 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

For everyone's edification, masking on public transportation will still be required in Bayern after 2 April. 

Yes,  that's a pity.  But I'm sure once the masks are off everywhere else then public transport will follow suit.

If you're so scared of catching it,  stay at home till it all dies down. 

7 minutes ago, Jonny said:

If you're so scared of catching it,  stay at home till it all dies down.

Lol says the man who admits being afraid of the sniffles.