3G in Restaurants?

4,741 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, anne k said:

Again ... the government says it is not a coincidence.

" It is now recognised that COVID-19 infection can lead to myocarditis or pericarditis and in one retrospective study, 5% of patients developed new onset myocarditis and 1.5% pericarditis within a 6 month period following COVID-19 infection"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-information-for-healthcare-professionals/information-for-healthcare-professionals-on-myocarditis-and-pericarditis-following-covid-19-vaccination

Honestly starting to wonder whether you're trying to spread misinformation that's for or against vaccinations! Or maybe you're just saying the opposite to the UK government?

"after Covid shot"

So you think it's normal for vaccinated people to have myocarditis or pericarditis after the shot.

Good to know.

Rare cases of myocarditis following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination have been reported in the scientific literature with a prevalence of 2.1 cases for 100,000 inhabitants.4-6 However, there are a lack of data regarding the risk of myocarditis recurrence after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with a history of the condition.

From the European Society of Cardiology

We found increased risks of myocarditis associated with the first dose of ChAdOx1 and BNT162b2 vaccines and the first and second doses of the mRNA-1273 vaccine over the 1-28 days postvaccination period, and after a SARS-CoV-2 positive test. We estimated an extra two (95% confidence interval (CI) 0, 3), one (95% CI 0, 2) and six (95% CI 2, 8) myocarditis events per 1 million people vaccinated with ChAdOx1, BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273, respectively, in the 28 days following a first dose and an extra ten (95% CI 7, 11) myocarditis events per 1 million vaccinated in the 28 days after a second dose of mRNA-1273. This compares with an extra 40 (95% CI 38, 41) myocarditis events per 1 million patients in the 28 days following a SARS-CoV-2 positive test. We also observed increased risks of pericarditis and cardiac arrhythmias following a positive SARS-CoV-2 test

Study published in Nat Med

Upshot: Learning to read deeply will resolve most of your unfounded fears. If you are not capable of that, learn to trust experts.

51 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

"The vaccine prevents hospitalisation" is such a big lie that allopathic medicine may never ever recover.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

11jpg.jpg

Nice picture, @Mr.Bear. I  see so many HIV patients caused by vaccines, but it is exactly the same number as in the Wuhan strain. Did Wuhan strain cause HIV, too?! 

The government did not tell us this!

Who said that vaccines prevented hospitalisation, Mr Bear? Can you provide a quote?

Unfortunately, a reduction in the hospitalisation rate compared to the number of infections is the best humanity has come up with so far. Better than nothing, obviously. (Your graph shows only the number of hospitalisations, not the number of infections for comparison, of course.)

And yes, I do believe that a slight increase in myocarditis is normally found in a population after millions of people have been vaccinated. Thanks for repeating that point. As I added, an increase in myocarditis is also found in a population after millions of people have been infected.

I was interested in this information as my family has a history of heart issues. So I looked out very carefully for the data before getting the vaccination. The comparative risks of getting the vaccination and getting infected were very well presented in all the media, so I felt very comfortable about making my choice to get vaccinated. Life is full of risks, but you don't actually have to court danger, right? :)

7 minutes ago, anne k said:

Who said that vaccines prevented hospitalisation

Actually, they do help prevent severe covid and needing long hospital stays, ventilators, etc. Isn't that why most of us get vaccinated?

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

Actually, they do help prevent severe covid and needing long hospital stays, ventilators, etc. Isn't that why most of us get vaccinated?

No we do it because we´re sheeple.

Only brave free-thinking people don´t get vaccinated.

;)

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

Only brave free-thinking people don´t get vaccinated.

But thank goodness their social lives are limited and they can only  be brave and free thinking at home!:lol:

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

They reduce the number of hospitalisations, slash the number of severe cases and considerably reduce long hospital stays, yes. But they don't "prevent hospitalisation", in that some people still have to go to hospital -  the hospitalisation figures quoted are fully explicable without the need to come up with any theories about cover-ups or things not being as presented in the mainstream media.

Even before if we discuss the underlying problems with Mr. Bearhead analysis, his graph is wrong. Delta came mid 2021, not early 2021. He's mixing Delta with Alpha, because it suites him.

Also ignores Omicron.

9 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Welcome to my side of the fence.

These people have already forgotten why they were vaccinated in the first place, it's time to remind them.

5 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Even before if we discuss the underlying problems with Mr. Bearhead analysis, his graph is wrong. Delta came mid 2021, not early 2021. He's mixing Delta with Alpha, because it suites him.

Also ignores Omicron.

That's not my analysis, its only a copy / paste but thank you for credits.

2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

That's not my analysis, its only a copy / paste but thank you for credits.

Usually I don't look nor comment on blocked people, but it showed up on the "latest activity" section and I couldn't let pass such an enlightening comment!

So basically as soon as the analysis is toxic, you reveal your "research" process, i.e. "copy / paste".

7 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

That's not my analysis, its only a copy / paste 

Yes, we know you're only providing "expert opinions". Annoying, as it wastes time to check if they are correct. Or in my case used to. I've given up on that.

6 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

Usually I don't look nor comment on blocked people, but it showed up on the "latest activity" section and I couldn't let pass such an enlightening comment!

So basically as soon as the analysis is toxic, you reveal your "research" process, i.e. "copy / paste".

As if there was any doubt.

im_a_resurcher.jpg.dbfe287dfea7ae2a4a391

2 hours ago, jeba said:

Yes, we know you're only providing "expert opinions". Annoying, as it wastes time to check if they are correct. Or in my case used to. I've given up on that.

Indeed, seems every time we shoot anything from MrBear down he comes up with even crazier stuff. I mean the boring old fart and the comedian vids were bad enough with their if looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be a hedgehog, logic but this cut and paste stuff usually without even a link and from people with names like "samuelbellows" is beyond the pale! He needs to get vaccinated and get back to life!;)

10 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

More twitter bullshit...

"Nervous system up 1000%".

Regardless of the fact that Mr. Bears posts are utter shite, I thought there was at least a policy on TT that content had to maintain a minimum standard of English?