3G in Restaurants?

4,478 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

We can but hope because it is clear the vaccines are not working well enough and of the 4 relatives of mine who have all suffered with the omiicron variant since the start of this year, 2 in the UK and 2 here in Germany, one from each country has developed long covid problems, confirmed by doctors. All 4 were fully vaccinated and 3 also boosted all suffered very heavy cold symptoms but none needed to go to hospital, of the 2 who still have problems (both boosted) one (female) can't shake of a very nasty cough that developed during the infection and the other (male) has excessive tiredness and breathlessness. I would therefore suggest catching omicron or its latest sub variant should be avoided like the plague (because guess what it is a plague) and we still need to keep Jonny's kids in masks and Mr Bear locked up!

I'm glad none of your people succumbed to it. Long covid is nightmare enough.

@keith2011~, just to be clear, I'm not advocating getting everyone infected. Just saying that with Omicron and relaxing of rules, numbers will only go down if you get 50% of the population infected each 3-6 months... And the glimpse of hope is that infection + booster is enough to extend this slight herd immunity for more than 6 months...

52 minutes ago, MikeMelga said:

Just saying that with Omicron and relaxing of rules, numbers will only go down if you get 50% of the population infected each 3-6 months...

We were really close to the end, and now the cases are up again since 3G was abandoned completely. It's a never-ending story. 

Capture.JPG.d4b012d58678922393d15d448074

I was at a cafe last week and although I sat outside I my vaccine pass and ID were checked, still the same every time I go to the swimming pool. Incidently though either at the cafe or the pool (same day) I got a red alert increased risk notification on my corona warn app, now the third I have had since the 13th this month, of the other two one could have been from the U-bahn and the other from a local open air food market, there is a lot of it about!

You make me laugh..

If he got a rib issue then I am maiden...

Maybe a spare ribs 

1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

There is, indeed, and a lot of people aren't reporting it so it won's show up on the app.

Many people aren't reporting because if you have a mild cold and test positive at home,  why should you report ? You take some hot liquid and stay at home till you feel better. That's what has to happen in future.  You don't report to the authorities when you have flu,  you deal with it. I tested and it was negative.  It was only afterwards I took a blood test and found I had very high antibodies. So I had it and hardly noticed. 

10 hours ago, Jonny said:

Many people aren't reporting because if you have a mild cold and test positive at home,  why should you report ?

I suspect what you mean is that you did not report it! However even if its true, that many aren't reporting there are still more than enough people who are to trigger the warn app. so often, much more so that at any time in the past. Looks like things are going bad again in the UK, the blip following the removal of all restriction seems to have turned into a tsunami.

Imagine expecting people to just obey mandated medication but refusing to let people know what potential risks are associated.

I'm blown away with the amount of people who just blindly took it.

Worst part is you can't simply "tell" people about this; at almost every instance they reject and argue without knowing the bigger picture,

you simply have to let them experience it to wake up.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions/coronavirus-vaccine-summary-of-yellow-card-reporting

Latest statistics/studies as of 17 March.

"There is no pattern from the reports to suggest that any of the COVID-19 vaccines used in the UK, or any reactions to these vaccines, increase the risk of miscarriage, stillbirths, congenital anomalies or birth complications."

"The MHRA has been closely monitoring and assessing reports of suspected Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) received following administration of the COVID-19 vaccine. Following the most recent review of the available data the evidence of a possible association has strengthened [...] Guillain-Barré Syndrome is inflammation of the nerves and can lead to numbness, weakness and pain, usually in the feet, hands and limbs and can spread to the chest and face. This syndrome has been associated with viral infections such as the flu."

so: no spikes reported in miscarriages etc.

And they are looking into the connection with G-B; not claiming that it's a coincidence.

Does the fact that the misinformation in the above posts (and link to the Amazon.com paid clickbait site) is being left up mean that the Local Europe GmbH is a pro-Querdenker site?

I've been reading a lot about this lately.

Along with the pneumonia, blood clots, and other serious health concerns caused by SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 virus, some studies have also identified another troubling connection. Some people can develop diabetes after an acute COVID-19 infection. What’s going on? Two new NIH-supported studies, now available as pre-proofs in the journal Cell Metabolism [1,2], help to answer this important question, confirming that SARS-CoV-2 can target and impair the body’s insulin-producing cells.