3G in Restaurants?

4,522 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Why aren't there compensation cases in Europe, U.S and every other country then?

Because the Deep State is covering it up? 

As Paul Harvey said, " And now...the rest of the story."

Please note the June 2021 date on the articles provided as evidence of a problem by the above usual suspects.

First, Thailand was primarily using Sinovac.

Thailand first received Sinovac vaccines from China and began giving shots to its health workers in February.

On Sunday, the health ministry said out of more than 677,000 medical staff who were fully vaccinated with Sinovac, 618 were infected between April and July. One nurse has died and one medical staff is still in critical condition.

Then, because this was an even better idea, the royal family decided to make vaccines in a factory owned by the king without any experience.

Thailand has started its Covid vaccination campaign amid concerns over the supply of doses, which are mainly being produced locally by a royal-owned company that has no prior experience of making vaccines.

Thailand aims to vaccinate 70% of the population before the end of the year, and is relying primarily on AstraZeneca doses produced by Siam Bioscience, a company owned by King Maha Vajiralongkorn. The company is also due to supply vaccines to eight other countries in the region.

The Thai government, which is struggling to contain the country’s worst outbreak since the pandemic began, has faced growing criticism for being too dependent on one supplier and for a sluggish vaccine rollout. As of 5 June, about 4% of the population had received at least one vaccine dose.

5 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Why aren't there compensation cases in Europe, U.S and every other country then?

1 minute ago, Janx Spirit said:

Because the Deep State is covering it up? 

No, because the Thai king's factory made the vaccines that are causing the problems.

Well, them and the Chinese.

31 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Because the people signed for?

Whoever signed it means they agree with the fine print, no one tells you about the side effects and you blindly go along with it without question to get the jab...

Wow 18 cases have been recognized from 155 million doses... them be lottery numbers.

28 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

OOOOOh. Dangerous to go against the king in Thailand.

Forget the king: his dog Fufu was an Air Chief Marshal.

Woof.

I posted this to show that the Cambodian article which was posted earlier uses massively exaggerated numbers.

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

Whoever signed it means they agree with the fine print, no one tells you about the side effects

Because it is all over the internet.

And again - check the comments on yt, from people like you and me.

Yes . You are welcome.

10 hours ago, fraufruit said:

If you are answering my China question, Thanks!

I don't get why some posters on here keep saying that there has been no information about side effects to the vaccine. When I had the first jab, I was told what could be expected, and was also given an address to a site that registers side effects, where I was told to report anything untoward. I guess that is the case in many countries, hence the many reported problems - most probably are in the region of sore head, tender arm et cetera. And yes, I was also informed that there were more serious cases, but they were very few, so the nurse recommended getting the vaccine. Obviously, if you have been nowhere near a place of vaccination you know nothing about what they are telling you there.

6 hours ago, Elljay said:

I don't get why some posters on here keep saying that there has been no information about side effects to the vaccine. When I had the first jab, I was told what could be expected, and was also given an address to a site that registers side effects, where I was told to report anything untoward. I guess that is the case in many countries, hence the many reported problems - most probably are in the region of sore head, tender arm et cetera. And yes, I was also informed that there were more serious cases, but they were very few, so the nurse recommended getting the vaccine. Obviously, if you have been nowhere near a place of vaccination you know nothing about what they are telling you there.

Yes, and I have had four jabs already and each time I was asked whether I had suffered any side effects and each time I could say no, except for a slightly sore arm, which lasted only a day. 

7 hours ago, Elljay said:

I received a document about the side effects in advance and had to sign it and bring it to the appointment. The doctor asked me if everything was clear to me and afterwards gave the injection.

7 minutes ago, Namu said:

I received a document about the side effects in advance and had to sign it and bring it to the appointment. The doctor asked me if everything was clear to me and afterwards gave the injection.

Yes, I was required to bring the Aufklärungsbogen und Anamnese- und Einwilligungsbogen zur COVID-19-Impfung

https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/Infekt/Impfen/ImpfungenAZ/COVID-19/Aufklaerungsbogen-Tab.html, which I printed out and signed. 

8 hours ago, keith2011 said:

@JonnyWell that is a surprise, it seems the UK are seeing a sudden large rise in new infections and hospital admissions since all covid restrictions there were dropped!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-60792087

Yes.  Loads of people have a cold in the UK I've heard.  My 'cold' lasted a couple of days.  I've had a lot worse to be honest.