3G in Restaurants?

4,534 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Acton said:

For Mr Bear

Thank you, but I still don't getting it.

Still my choice, so... 

You can do 4 and 5th jab, I don't keep you, go for it, your choice.

10 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Still my choice, so... 

You can do 4 and 5th jab, I don't keep you, go for it, your choice.

Has the video you posted still not convinced you? It even gives the answer to Jonny´s question why the FDA hadn´t published it without having been forced to by court order (staff shortages).

21 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

21 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Dear Mr Bear,

This site is for English´speakers.. You are clearly not one.

6 minutes ago, Acton said:

Dear Mr Bear,

This site is for English´speakers.. You are clearly not one.

Does it matter?
I thought this was a free forum, if I speak another language I'm not allowed to piss people off here?

It might be acceptable if you were at all amusing or pleasant. You are neither. Just obnoxious.

11 minutes ago, Acton said:

Just obnoxious.

That is exactly the reality.
If you have blinders on and can only see what's in front of you,

you certainly won't think I'm here to entertain you or please you.

Grain of salt, feel free to use your block list function.

Thank you.

Thailand to pay $45M over vaccine side-effects

Thailand to pay $45M over vaccine side-effects | Phnom Penh Post

Thailand's National Health Security Office (NHSO) has so far paid 1.509 billion baht ($45.65 million) as compensation to 12,714 people who developed side-effects after they received Covid-19 vaccines.

The NHSO on March 9 reported that from May 19, 2021 to March 8 this year, a total of 15,933 people had filed complaints of negative reactions to Covid-19 vaccines.

The NHSO said 2,328 complaints were rejected after it ruled that the side-effects were not related to the vaccinations.

Of the rejected cases, 875 complainants are appealing against the earlier decision of the NHSO.

It added that 891 cases were pending consideration.

Meanwhile, the Ministry of Public Health reported on the morning of March 10 that in the past 24 hours there were 22,984 new patients who tested positive for Covid-19, 47 of whom have arrived in Thailand from abroad.

The death toll increased by 74, while 24,161 patients recovered and were allowed to leave hospitals.

The cumulative number of cases in the country stands at 3,111,857, of which 888,422 (28.55 per cent) were recorded this year alone.

The health ministry had reported on the morning of March 9 that another 55,820 people were given their first Covid shot in the last 24 hours, 18,227 their second shot and 88,932 a booster, bringing the total number of Covid-19 vaccine doses administered nationwide to 125,199,011.

Dr. McCullough Goes Straight at Pfizer CEO for Pushing More Jabs Instead of Looking at Safety

"We don't need Albert Bourla on advertising more vaccines...

We need him on explaining why are there 1223 deaths that have occurred after the Pfizer vaccine in the first 90 days?"

https://twitter.com/i/status/1504243155893645313

39 minutes ago, Acton said:

It might be acceptable if you were at all amusing or pleasant. You are neither. Just obnoxious.

Ignore them.

8 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

If you have blinders on and can only see what's in front of you,

That coming from you, the guy who doesn't seem to see that covid also comes with "side effects" (and far worse and frequent ones when compared to the vaccines), is pretty rich.

Largest study to date proves Ivermectin completely ineffective against coronavirus

Ivermectin has received a lot of attention as a potential treatment for Covid-19 including from celebrities such as podcast host Joe Rogan. Most evidence has shown it to be ineffective against Covid-19 or has relied on data of poor quality, infectious-disease researchers said. Public-health authorities and researchers have for months said the drug hasn’t shown any benefit in treating the disease. Taking large doses of the drug is dangerous, the Food and Drug Administration has said.

The latest trial, of nearly 1,400 Covid-19 patients at risk of severe disease, is the largest to show that those who received ivermectin as a treatment didn’t fare better than those who received a placebo.

“There was no indication that ivermectin is clinically useful,” said Edward Mills, one of the study’s lead researchers and a professor of health sciences at Canada’s McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario. Dr. Mills on Friday plans to present the findings, which have been accepted for publication in a major peer-reviewed medical journal, at a public forum sponsored by the National Institutes of Health.

Shocking news, innit?

62348e0e6f027_nosurprise.jpg.d30ddc8dd3d

18 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Thailand to pay $45M over vaccine side-effects | Phnom Penh Post

Thailand's National Health Security Office (NHSO) has so far paid 1.509 billion baht ($45.65 million) as compensation to 12,714 people who developed side-effects after they received Covid-19 vaccines.

A Cambodian newspaper report on a health issue in Thailand, interesting and undoubtedly 100% accurate...NOT

Great to see so much credibility is placed on the the Phnom Penh Post and an idiot on YouTube, keep digging deeper and you might reach Australia. :lol: