3G in Restaurants?

3,819 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jeba said:

No, it's not. However, isn´t it your modus operandi to post "expert opinions" which fit your narrative that the vaccinations are more dangerous than infection with the coronavirus and that ivermectin is an effective treatment which is unethically withheld from the public because there is no money to be made?

The funny part of that argument is that in reality the human approved version of Ivermectin is much more expensive than vaccines :D

Antivaxxers:   Covid kills almost nobody

Also Antivaxxers:  There is a doctor who treated 3000 covid patients with Ivermectin and almost nobody died.

On 3/11/2022, 10:32:50, Mr.Bear said:

My name is not Sahar Rose Rowrey or HIV, check your eye sight.

Reported.

It's very easy for you to restore your reputation, just name me the only way how one can catch HIV after vaccination. 

Hint: this has nothing to do with the vaccine itself. 

Just write how it is possible and you're a free man, and not a "Vaccine causes HIV" man. 

Question  Does adding ivermectin, an inexpensive and widely available antiparasitic drug, to the standard of care reduce the risk of severe disease in patients with COVID-19 and comorbidities?

Findings  In this open-label randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with COVID-19 in Malaysia, a 5-day course of oral ivermectin administered during the first week of illness did not reduce the risk of developing severe disease compared with standard of care alone.

Meaning  The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2789362

Nur ein Piks | Im Schatten der Impfung (freedom-of-choice.com)  - Just a Jab – The Flipside of the Vaccination

"It is just a jab, supposed to protect from COVID-19. That was a promise of the majority of the medical profession. However, the dangers or risks of the vaccination are kept a closely guarded secret by the Pharma-Lobby. The filmmakers Mario Nieswand und Louis Hill have visited ordinary people in England an Germany, who appeared to suffer heavily from side effects of the Corona-Vaccine.

Their stories truely get under the skin amd show the other side of the coin, of a prematurely licensed Vaccination. Renowned Physicians, like University Proffessor David Martin MD, Peter Pommer MD and Alexander Konietzky MD analyse the symptoms of the side effects and the actions of politics, in view of a compulsory vaccination.

Are side effects being reported? Does the benefit of the Covid Vaccination outweigh the possible damage it can do?
Is the vaccination the way out of the pandemic?"

photo_2022-03-14_20-10-52.jpg

On 3/13/2022, 2:10:54, yourkeau said:

It's very easy for you to restore your reputation, just name me the only way how one can catch HIV after vaccination. 

No comment from Mr. HIV. 

Researchers spent their whole life on understanding who the viruses work: not trusted

Mr. Bear, PhD from Youtube University who claims that vaccine causes HIV (and masturbation makes one blind): 100% unbiased and trusted.

13 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

Nur ein Piks | Im Schatten der Impfung (freedom-of-choice.com)  - Just a Jab – The Flipside of the Vaccination

"It is just a jab, supposed to protect from COVID-19. That was a promise of the majority of the medical profession. However, the dangers or risks of the vaccination are kept a closely guarded secret by the Pharma-Lobby. The filmmakers Mario Nieswand und Louis Hill have visited ordinary people in England an Germany, who appeared to suffer heavily from side effects of the Corona-Vaccine.

Their stories truely get under the skin amd show the other side of the coin, of a prematurely licensed Vaccination. Renowned Physicians, like University Proffessor David Martin MD, Peter Pommer MD and Alexander Konietzky MD analyse the symptoms of the side effects and the actions of politics, in view of a compulsory vaccination.

Are side effects being reported? Does the benefit of the Covid Vaccination outweigh the possible damage it can do?
Is the vaccination the way out of the pandemic?"

Can you not stop yourself posting misleading shite, you cretin?

Dangerous at worst, tedious at best.

11 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Given the current rate of new infections here in Germany, what do you think???

Netherlands have a higher rate of infections and yet are sensibly going the same way as the UK.

Time for the madness to stop. 

On 3/13/2022, 2:10:54, yourkeau said:

Hint: this has nothing to do with the vaccine itself. 

Just write how it is possible and you're a free man, and not a "Vaccine causes HIV" man. 

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

Yep..

Anything else?

Any chance me getting an answer to the question above? Ignoring will not help, I will remind you each time you post.

How one can catch HIV after vaccination? (yes, it is possible)

On Friday we were out and about in Harburg. We got chatting to a young guy working at a corona test centre. He had been in hospital for five weeks after contracting Covid. He had had a tough time- though he admitted he had been seriously overweight and had since lost a bunch of kilos. 

Disclaimer: I can't remember if he had been vaccinated before going into hospital. He looked about 25 years old.

Next stop: Nicole's hairdresser. I waited in the salon whilst they did their stuff. The hairdresser has been double vaccinated and told Nicole she went four months without her period after the second jab . She is 25. I asked.

5 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Any chance me getting an answer to the question above? Ignoring will not help, I will remind you each time you post.

How one can catch HIV after vaccination? (yes, it is possible)

I don't know.

You confuse me with a doctor or expert.

If you need an answer to your question fell free to search for it, like every one else, or even ask your doctor about it.

He is able to answer to such things, not me.

Happy?

29 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Netherlands have a higher rate of infections and yet are sensibly going the same way as the UK.

Time for the madness to stop. 

Nuclear war will stop it..oh, that's a different thread🤭

These are terrible times🙁

1 hour ago, john g. said:

The hairdresser has been double vaccinated and told Nicole she went four months without her period after the second jab .

Four months of freedom. Must have been grand.

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

I don't know.

You confuse me with a doctor or expert.

If you need an answer to your question fell free to search for it, like every one else, or even ask your doctor about it.

He is able to answer to such things, not me.

Happy?

No, because you must be vaccinated by then. Doctors recommend vaccinations. Are you vaccinated?

You post something which definitely cannot be confirmed neither by any doctors nor by anyone with basic knowledge of biology.

You post, you are accountable for it.

HIV can (theoretically) be transferred by using an old Soviet time multiple use syringe. This is the reason why there are so many carriers among drug addicts: they use the same syringe in a group of people (especially in poor countries).

So, if the vaccination center uses the same syringe for multiple people, and the nurse forgets to sterilize it between patients, then one can get infected because contaminated blood goes to the other patient.