3G in Restaurants?

4,537 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

 

Thanks, Mr. HIV. Why were you in denial in your previous posts then?

 

 

My name is not Sahar Rose Rowrey or HIV, check your eye sight.

Reported.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fraufruit said:

So don't wear one.

 

Simplz

Not that simple...some rules the past couple of years. 😒I wear the masks in all supermarkets etc and feel dizzy when I come out. Probably cheaper that way! I don't spend so much time 

in them as I maybe would otherwise do.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I

45 minutes ago, john g. said:

I don't spend so much time 

in them as I maybe would otherwise do.

Totally agree mate...I'm in and out of the supermarket like Flash Gordon just so that I can take the mask off!

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jonny said:

I'm certainly not used to wearing a heavy FFP2 mask.  It's not natural.

Why would it matter whether something is natural? It's also not natural to have modern medicine, electricity, running water and internet, to name just a few things you probably got used to.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.3.2022, 06:46:39, Mr.Bear said:

Another one, and no, I did not filmed this video.

 

 

 

 

As I said before:

On 10.3.2022, 08:44:23, jeba said:

That´s clearly one of his weakest videos. He´s talking about "associated" adverse events as if they were side effects (just as you do) and questions the conclusion the FDA and other health authorities had come to when assessing the risk/beneft ratio of the vaccine without having the data he, by his own admission, would have needed to do so (e.g. number of people vaccinated, control group (if any), data on causal relation of adverse events to vaccination, number of people reporting adverse events (one person may report more than one AE as you may e.g. have fever and headache simultaneously), severity of AEs).

 

And here he apologizes for it and withdraws the claims made on reported adverse events following vaccination and the efficacy of ivermectin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASM6EzCVeg&t=1048s

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jeba said:

 

As I said before:

 

And here he apologizes for it and withdraws the claims made on reported adverse events following vaccination and the efficacy of ivermectin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EASM6EzCVeg&t=1048s

 

True.  But if you watch the video he mentions that these adverse effects are ones that doctors should be looking out for when giving the 'vaccines' to people.

 

Why has it taken a freedom of information request to get this information that the FDA wanted to keep hidden for 55 years ? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, fraufruit said:

So don't wear one.

 

Simplz

I didn't when I was back in the UK. 

 

If I tried not wearing one in a supermarket here,  people like yourself would run a mile screaming and call the police .

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yellowsnow said:

I

Totally agree mate...I'm in and out of the supermarket like Flash Gordon just so that I can take the mask off!

 

Shopping in a mask doesn't worry me but I have to admit I get short of breath very quickly climbing stairs in one, a real pain when an escalator is not working in the U-Bahn. Having said that don't forget that even before covid there were lots of orientals who seemed to regularly wear a mask while visiting our cities and they seem be effective in reducing the spread of colds and flu so maybe they become a regular feature even after any mandatory requirements are dropped. I would certainly consider wearing one while travelling on crowded public transport in winter.

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

 

If I tried not wearing one in a supermarket here,  people like yourself would run a mile screaming and call the police .

 

Well I guess if you are so ugly your face scares people in supermarkets it would be better if your wore a mask! :D

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

 

Shopping in a mask doesn't worry me but I have to admit I get short of breath very quickly climbing stairs in one, a real pain when an escalator is not working in the U-Bahn. Having said that don't forget that even before covid there were lots of orientals who seemed to regularly wear a mask while visiting our cities and they seem be effective in reducing the spread of colds and flu so maybe they become a regular feature even after any mandatory requirements are dropped. 

 

That's fine.  If you want to wear one then so be it. Protect yourself if you believe in masks.  Just don't force me or my kids to wear one.  It should be choice not mandated.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I didn't when I was back in the UK. 

 

If I tried not wearing one in a supermarket here,  people like yourself would run a mile screaming and call the police .

 

1 minute ago, Jonny said:

 

That's fine.  If you want to wear one then so be it. Protect yourself if you believe in masks.  Just don't force me or my kids to wear one.  It should be choice not mandated.

 

To be serious though the UK has seen a drop in new infections from the peak earlier this year, although it is rising again recently but Germany has a massive number of new infections 245K+ yesterday so why do you  blame people from expecting everyone (including kids)  to comply to the law which is there to protect both yourself and others?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Yellowsnow said:

Absolutely this I agree with 100%...it's not natural...if we were meant to wear masks we woulda been born with them!

...said the naked guy after reading about mandatory clothes laws on the street...

 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonny said:

True.  But if you watch the video he mentions that these adverse effects are ones that doctors should be looking out for when giving the 'vaccines' to people.

 So what? What's wrong with that?

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Why has it taken a freedom of information request to get this information that the FDA wanted to keep hidden for 55 years ? 

I have no idea, but you can't blame Pfizer for it. What new conxpiracy theory can you make out of the data released? Where is the scandal?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No need, I didn't create that first video, for what should I stand correct?

If you do a news photo and post it here and next day they correct what they publish yesterday is your fault?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the headline says, "XYZ claims..." that means he can't prove it. Do you see how simple that is?

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I need a fuckt check on this:

 

It's fuckt. I checkt.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

No need, I didn't create that first video, for what should I stand correct?

If you do a news photo and post it here and next day they correct what they publish yesterday is your fault?

 

No, it's not. However, isn´t it your modus operandi to post "expert opinions" which fit your narrative that the vaccinations are more dangerous than infection with the coronavirus and that ivermectin is an effective treatment which is unethically withheld from the public because there is no money to be made? And to do it in such a way as not expose yourself to criticism (or so you think) because you can claim to never have claimed it yourself but can hide behind those "expert opinions"?

Are you saying you never wanted to promote that narrative and that you never posted that video in order to insinuate that this narrative was correct? If that´s the case, I apologize for having misinterpreted your intentions. Big IF though.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now