3G in Restaurants?

4,522 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jeba said:

but only in concentrations which are toxic to humans.

According to the Church of Holy Horse Dewormer, there is no such concentration. The Holy Ivermectin is God's gift to humanity, it should be consumed in any quantity. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, jeba said:

This is surprising and confusing. A previous Cochrane review (https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD015017.pub2/full?highlightAbstract=ivermectin) found no evidence supporting the use of ivermectin in treatment of COVID-19 while laboratory tests did show an effect on virus replication, but only in concentrations which are toxic to humans.


Which laboratory tests are you referring to?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vulturesquadron said:


Which laboratory tests are you referring to?

I don´t remember the source, but this is old news, probably from almost a year ago. In a petri dish or test tube (lung?) cells were infected with coronavirus and ivermectin was added in varying concentrations. Only concentrations far above the therapeutic level (don´t remember how high) were inhibiting virus proliferation.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Austria suspends its mandatory Covid-19 vaccination law just a month after the legislation took effect in an EU first. Minister Karoline Edtstadler explains the government's decision, saying that just like the virus itself, it will remain "flexible and adaptable".

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Pfizer's clinical trials, more people died in the vaccine group than in the placebo group, and it takes 22,000 vaccines to prevent just one "Covid death". 

Steve Kirsch: "So you killed 150,000 in order to maybe save 10,000 lives."

 

https://t.me/covid_vaccine_injuries/17739

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Austria suspends its mandatory Covid-19 vaccination law just a month after the legislation took effect in an EU first. Minister Karoline Edtstadler explains the government's decision, saying that just like the virus itself, it will remain "flexible and adaptable".

For once you've posted some good news. Common sense prevails. 👏 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

In Pfizer's clinical trials, more people died in the vaccine group than in the placebo group, and it takes 22,000 vaccines to prevent just one "Covid death". 

Steve Kirsch: "So you killed 150,000 in order to maybe save 10,000 lives."

 

https://t.me/covid_vaccine_injuries/17739

 

Source - Telegram

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

In Pfizer's clinical trials, more people died in the vaccine group than in the placebo group, and it takes 22,000 vaccines to prevent just one "Covid death". 

Are you again just posting other expert´s opions here?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jeba said:

Are you again just posting other expert´s opions here?

If you open that Telegram link you will see that.

 

 

Another one, and no, I did not filmed this video.

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

If you open that Telegram link you will see that.

 

 

Another one, and no, I did not filmed this video.

 

 

 

That´s clearly one of his weakest videos. He´s talking about "associated" adverse events as if they were side effects (just as you do) and questions the conclusion the FDA and other health authorities had come to when assessing the risk/beneft ratio of the vaccine without having the data he, by his own admission, would have needed to do so (e.g. number of people vaccinated, control group (if any), data on causal relation of adverse events to vaccination, number of people reporting adverse events (one person may report more than one AE as you may e.g. have fever and headache simultaneously), severity of AEs).

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of what they're saying on these videos.  Regardless if they've been shared on telegram.  They're talking about data that Pfizer and the FDA wanted to hide from you for 75 years until a judge stepped in and ordered their release. 

Now put on your thinking caps... why would these organisations want to keep this data hidden from you ??

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Jonny said:

  They're talking about data that Pfizer and the FDA wanted to hide from you for 75 years until a judge stepped in and ordered their release. 

Now put on your thinking caps... why would these organisations want to keep this data hidden from you ??

 

Another case of you posting without knowing what you're posting about. It wasn't Pfizer who had to be forced to make this report available. It was the FDA.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jonny said:

why would these organisations want to keep this data hidden from you ??

They want to hide that vaccine causes HIV, our STD expert Mr. HIVear told us. 

 

We all are HIV carriers and will die soon, so only anti-vaxxers will stay in this world.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jeba said:

Another case of you posting without knowing what you're posting about. It wasn't Pfizer who had to be forced to make this report available. It was the FDA.

Oh that's OK then.  So Pfizer, that fine upstanding company hit with the biggest criminal fine in US history,  I guess they were fighting to get that info out there but the FDA were stopping them.  :lol:

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

We all are HIV carriers and will die soon, so only anti-vaxxers will stay in this world.

 

Who would all die out shortly after in a bubonic-measles plague after refusing a vaccine that gave people a mild headache for 2-3 hours (though it did contain 5G trackers).:lol:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Oh that's OK then.  So Pfizer, that fine upstanding company hit with the biggest criminal fine in US history,  I guess they were fighting to get that info out there but the FDA were stopping them.  :lol:

 

If you had watched the video you'd know that thr ruling affected not only data the FDA received from Pfizer, but from many different sources. It would have been worth mentioning if Pfizer had tried to withhold these data from the FDA, but obviously that wasn't the case. I don't see what Pfizer had to do with that court case.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Oh that's OK then.  So Pfizer, that fine upstanding company hit with the biggest criminal fine in US history,  I guess they were fighting to get that info out there but the FDA were stopping them.  :lol:

 

It is just another example of you posting a link and proclaiming something about said link but the link not showing what you purported it to be about.

Basically just shows you to be one of those social media "Truth" warriors and only reading a headline and not bothering to actually read it in depth.Just believing it because it says what you believe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we 3G in restaurants now?  Last night after chorus five of us went out for beer and pizza.  No checks were made.  Today I visited a local cafe, with 3G posted on the door, but no checks were made.  New rules, or lax enforcement?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now