3G in Restaurants?

4,532 posts in this topic

Vaccine-Induced Mortality, Health Insurer Confirmation

According to the official figures from the PEI, where do we stand now? As of the last safety report, there have been 244,576 suspicious activity reports since the start of the vaccination campaign (14 months) - nationwide, which includes a population of 82 million people.  In the first 2 ½ quarters of 2021 (7.5 months) alone, the BKK accounted for 224,360 vaccination complications - with almost 11 million members:

And that's only official statistic numbers, recorded into a database.

Dead people cannot talk anymore.

Multiply 224360 x 6 times 11 Millions (70% total vaxxed population) - 1.34 Millions side effects, Germany alone.

Vaxxed, so you can feel protected and free and eat at a restaurant.

And no, we're not in this together, it's every person for himself.

38 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Vaccine-Induced Mortality, Health Insurer Confirmation

According to the official figures from the PEI, where do we stand now? As of the last safety report, there have been 244,576 suspicious activity reports since the start of the vaccination campaign (14 months) - nationwide, which includes a population of 82 million people.  In the first 2 ½ quarters of 2021 (7.5 months) alone, the BKK accounted for 224,360 vaccination complications - with almost 11 million members:

And that's only official statistic numbers, recorded into a database.

Dead people cannot talk anymore.

Multiply 224360 x 6 times 11 Millions (70% total vaxxed population) - 1.34 Millions side effects, Germany alone.

Vaxxed, so you can feel protected and free and eat at a restaurant.

And no, we're not in this together, it's every person for himself.

Actually, in the letter from Hr. Schöfbeck (Vorstand BKK), he said they calculate between 2.5 - 3 million vaccine side effects in Germany.

3 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

But if you did this just to be "free" and not change your lifestyle because of it then you don't deserve any pity.

Vaccinated people aren't looking for pity.

You make up the weirdest shit.

13 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I pity them for what have they become... but I have stated before.. no need for.

37 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Remember?  Feeding the troll?

5 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

I'm not Jonny, but I fall into the same category as him, so you can tell me to fuck me too, I don't mind.

You are not the same category. You are in a category "vaccination causes HIV" and "I have never had sex in my life".

Sorry, I did not read the rest of your  post. You are irrelevant since you wrote about HIV. This was your fatal mistake.

Jonny is an antivaxxer but at least he has some clue. Not your league.

50 minutes ago, catjones said:

Not just a troll but someone who is angry and bitter at the consequences of their faith in a dumb principal, completely ungrateful and resentful of the measures put in place by government and society to protect them and jealous of those that enjoy greater freedom.  IMO based on their posts here.

BTW I feel sure @Jonny claimed he was vaccinated on this or the old thread, if I am wrong I am sure he will correct me.

8 hours ago, Eric7 said:

Actually, in the letter from Hr. Schöfbeck (Vorstand BKK), he said they calculate between 2.5 - 3 million vaccine side effects in Germany.

Would you or Mr.Bear care to share what those side effects are with something to actually back them up.

Yes there may likely be that many side effects but if those side effects include the normal shit that Mr.Bear et al regurgitates such as headache,sore arm,bruise etc etc then it´s laughable.

5 hours ago, catjones said:

Yep, don't mind me.

5 hours ago, keith2011 said:

Not just a troll but someone who is angry and bitter at the consequences of their faith in a dumb principal.

Because you, the vaxxed people, did accept the "new normal" and we are in this situation, to begin with.

But you cannot see that, yet.

4 minutes ago, Mr.Bear said:

Man made, in a lab, and you have been tricked:

Yes, sure, an evil plot jointly concocted by Trump, Merkel, Bolsonaro, XI, Putin and Boris.

4 hours ago, Keleth said:

Would you or Mr.Bear care to share what those side effects are with something to actually back them up.

Yes there may likely be that many side effects but if those side effects include the normal shit that Mr.Bear et al regurgitates such as headache,sore arm,bruise etc etc then it´s laughable.

That is not specified in the letter, other than to say that they fall under the new "ICD-Kodes für Impfnebenwirkungen" and were/are being treated by a doctor.

Jonny can't stop watching that Ivermectin doctor's videos for some reason, even if he doesn't believe him.

If only there were some way one could stop consuming disinformation.

At least El Jeffo didn't refer to him as the horse paste doctor.  ^_^

Nevertheless to refer to this guy who recommends vaccination and boosters as an ivermectin doctor shows your incredible ignorance and closed mindedness. 

El Jeffo, just keep watching CNN for your daily updates. 

6 hours ago, Eric7 said:

That is not specified in the letter, other than to say that they fall under the new "ICD-Kodes für Impfnebenwirkungen" and were/are being treated by a doctor.

Yes but we all know the shitshow that VAERS is which is where many side effects are taken from and pulled out in arguments by MrBear etc.

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

Here's an interview with someone recounting his after effects.  It's not concrete proof.  He could be lying but there's been quite a few others with similar stories. 

Has anyone on here denied that there are people who suffer side effects from the vaccine?

What is it proof of even if it was concrete proof?

That the vaccine can have harmful side effects?

There can be side effects from any drugs you take which is why you should always read the packungsbeilage.

You have to weigh up the dangers of not taking the drug and the possible side effects of it.

Perhaps I should stop injecting insulin because some people react to it?

Or when someone is operated on we shouldn´t be using that anaesthetic which is incredibly dangerous?

I´ve had some wicked drugs (legal) in my time of which some have horrendous side effects but I`ve never yet suffered from those side effects.Some people will have done but does that mean that everyone should stop taking those medicines?

There´s this thing called risk assessment and the drug companies have to decide if the risks of taking the drugs are favourable to not taking the drug when the side effects are factored in.

Let´s be honest if 1m people take a drug and 100 of those die then it´s probably a good idea to take it and hope you´re not one of the 0.1%.

I don´t know how many men on here have had a partner who takes the pill,or women on here who take it,that can have some horrendous side effects but I don´t tend to see many men or women preaching about women shouldn´t take it because of the dangers of it.