3G in Restaurants?

4,305 posts in this topic

I'm sure the bear will be posting his retraction soon enough.

Not one for shutting down debate, but the bear needs kicking to the kerb,

I think that the bear put that up just to see who would come along and debunk it first.

He jizzed in his pants after Jeffo posted.

He's playing yall like a fiddle.

1 hour ago, emkay said:

My husband‘s colleague has ‘bear-like’ vaccination beliefs though he’s reassessing his principles now that he’s suffering his second Covid infection and is particularly unwell.  

We were hesitant to be vaccinated though our hesitation didn’t last long. Most likely, ‘bear’ colleague infected my husband, and now me.  After our 3 vaccinations, we were PCR positive tested this week and it really isn’t so bad, thankfully. Less than a bad cold/hangover feeling. 

All the best @emkay , I'm glad to hear the vaccination made a difference for you.
Get well soon!

1 hour ago, BethAnnBitt said:

i believe @El Jeffo (whose post I agree with) was actually criticizing a certain bear for spreading verifiably fake news about the queen.  The fact that that fake news existed is also all over the place.  But the bear wants to keep spreading it.  😏

Translation from Southern English: Yeah, you can be stupid, but go be stupid alone or at least away from us. 😁

The unemployed mother of four in London is triple vaccinated. 

I support the opinion that as soon as you are vaccinated you can take whatever other shit you want: vitamins, horse dewormer, overpriced sugar, a bottle of whiskey, whatever makes you happy. 

1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

I support the opinion that as soon as you are vaccinated you can take whatever other shit you want: vitamins, horse dewormer, overpriced sugar, a bottle of whiskey, whatever makes you happy. 

When we both felt the onset of a sore throat this morning, I made a cocktail of orange, lemon and ginger juice mixed with hot water. Plus honey and a big shot of Jack Daniels! Placebo it may be though far more palatable than any equine dewormer! Voila….sore throat feeling gone! Of course, I will not be spreading this secret Oma recipe on social media :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

The unemployed mother of four in London is triple vaccinated. 

" The unemployed mother of four in London."😂

Love it!!

Crikey.

Whatever you think about the monarchy it would be extraordinary to describe this 95 year old as 'unemployed'. Most people who live that long would be retired, at least, but she still cracks on most days regardless. 

Honestly I don't know if they are a good or a bad thing, but her hard work is surely beyond question.

10 hours ago, emkay said:

My husband‘s colleague has ‘bear-like’ vaccination beliefs though he’s reassessing his principles now that he’s suffering his second Covid infection and is particularly unwell.  

We were hesitant to be vaccinated though our hesitation didn’t last long. Most likely, ‘bear’ colleague infected my husband, and now me.  After our 3 vaccinations, we were PCR positive tested this week and it really isn’t so bad, thankfully. 

Sorry to hear that @emkay

Fuckwits are fuckwits.

But positive news that not being a fuckwit, works.

10 hours ago, emkay said:

Less than a hangover feeling. 

Tip: I'm thrice jabbed, but to be safer I switched to the Oliver Reed Diet.

Basically, I'm now continuously drunk 24/7 and no virus can now infect my bloodstream as it doesn't exist anymore, and has been replaced by an alcohol stream.

No hangover feelings either as I never come down.

Just a thought.

2 minutes ago, Chelski said:

Basically, I'm now continuously drunk 24/7 and no virus can now infect my bloodstream as it doesn't exist anymore, and has been replaced by an alcohol stream.

You only started this since covid? I'm way ahead.

3 hours ago, kiplette said:

Crikey.

Whatever you think about the monarchy it would be extraordinary to describe this 95 year old as 'unemployed'. Most people who live that long would be retired, at least, but she still cracks on most days regardless. 

Honestly I don't know if they are a good or a bad thing, but her hard work is surely beyond question.

The UK is a republic. This monarchy thing is just a theater for tourists.

The only country in Europe which is a real monarchy is the Principality of Liechtenstein.

Apart from this I was just kidding. It is allowed to make fun of celebrities, isn't it? Sure she is not unemployed, she is an actress which plays the role of Queen of England. A pretty good actress, sure.

4 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

You only started this since covid? I'm way ahead.

Bitch!

Not all of us have a Carmen Miranda on our heads to make those exotic fruit cocktails you're swilling from dawn to dusk. And intravenously dripping whilst asleep.

I'm taking a wild guess that the (self-stabilising) turnip cocktail didn't work?

2 hours ago, yourkeau said:

The UK is a republic. This monarchy thing is just a theater for tourists.

The only country in Europe which is a real monarchy is the Principality of Liechtenstein.

Apart from this I was just kidding. It is allowed to make fun of celebrities, isn't it? Sure she is not unemployed, she is an actress which plays the role of Queen of England. A pretty good actress, sure.

We are all actors and actresses on the stage of life! So you're right!😂

And ( just in case... because I know you love the English language and are really good at it ) did you know surgeons in the UK operate in a theatre?!! Yep!

3 times jabbed and tested positive...

Speechless.

Definition of a vaccine -  A suspension of microorganisms of one particular type that have been killed or modified so as to be safe, given to promote the production of specific ANTIBODIES to the organism for purposes of future protection against infection.

So, if you have been vaccinated and your body has produced antibodies you should never get infected from that virus, because that vaxx should protect you.

I haven't heard anyone vaccinated for Polio and infected afterwards...
But hey, what do I know, here comes dose 4 for my forum friends, you deserve it.

Still unjabbed, still unvaxxed, still negative.

1 hour ago, Mr.Bear said:

Still unjabbed, still unvaxxed, still negative.

3 times jabbed , still able to  go to, restaurants, bars, swimming pools and various other venues you aren't allowed in, travel on public transport without needing to be tested, still negative. :D

27 minutes ago, keith2011 said:

3 times jabbed , still able to  go to, restaurants, bars, swimming pools and various other venues you aren't allowed in, travel on public transport without needing to be tested, still negative. :D

You got jabbed 3 times just to do those activities? Very strange! Thought this was about health? I do all those things every day without being jabbed, as do many others! Can't believe you are not dead by now! Oh yeah your jabbed! 

35 minutes ago, paulyg said:

You got jabbed 3 times just to do those activities? Very strange! Thought this was about health?

It was for my health and those around me, being able to do those activities unhindered is the only side effect of the vaccinations. That and  having a good laugh at those stupid enough to refuse to have a vaccination on principal and having to suffer the hopefully non fatal consequecies.

BTW how are the anti-vax protests going I have not seen a recent report from you or heard of anything going on in the city, support waned perhaps?

6 hours ago, Mr.Bear said:

But hey, what do I know,

Exactly!

But hey, what do I know, here comes dose 4 for my forum friends, you deserve it.

Yes, and I´m happy to have had it. Well worth a slightly sore arm for 2 days.

still negative

Do you really think you can avoid infection forever?

1 hour ago, jeba said:

Do you really think you can avoid infection forever?

I want to find out.

I'll be my own lab rat - how long I can avoid being infected, unvaxxed, and having a normal life (or almost).

Let's see - 2 years, 2 months and counting.