3G in Restaurants?

2,127 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jeba said:

Really! Otherwise you'd need a blood test to obtain "genesen" status, not a PCR test. Also,  the routine anti-spike antibody tests don't tell whether you have antibodies due to vaccination or  due to infection.

Not really relevant to the point that was being made or the question posed.

Genesen is a post infection assumption that you have antibodies thus don't require vaccination, so to the original question 

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

What good does it do to know how many antibodies you have? What does it change? Wouldn't some people not get vaccinated if their antibodies were high?

Loads of people wouldn't get vaccinated as they didn't when given "genesen" status.

1 hour ago, karin_brenig said:

you are considered "genesen" if you satisfy these criteria:

means you had a positive PCR test result at least 28 days ago and no more than 90 days ago.

That's a really narrow window of oportunity. Not very practical.

Thanks for your, once again, patronising insight into known facts.

13 minutes ago, bennetn said:

Not really relevant to the point that was being made or the question posed.

Genesen is a post infection assumption that you have antibodies thus don't require vaccination,

It seems you don't know what your antibody status means - or not. You may have antibodies but still not be genesen. E.g. think of reinventions or those who remain PCR-positive for months.

Edit to previous post: must read reinfections rather than reinventions.  My tablet's spellchecker doesn't allow me to correct it

50 minutes ago, bennetn said:

Thanks for your, once again, patronising insight into known facts.

Why the attitude ? Someone asked about genesen.  Karin helpfully explained the definition. You're a bit rude to her for some reason.  She's only trying to be helpful. 

32 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Why the attitude ? Someone asked about genesen.  Karin helpfully explained the definition. You're a bit rude to her for some reason.  She's only trying to be helpful. 

thanks @Jonny.

I am getting used to the sometimes "rough" tone on TT. But I still find it strange, how people can be offended, rude, agressive in a "virtual space" like this towards somebody they have never met in real life. Apart from my firm belief that using negative words, or having negative feelings, has direct effects on one's own physical and mental health, I really can't muster up enough energy to attack an "invisible" person myself.

3 hours ago, Jonny said:

Remember it's based on politics , not actual science. 😑 

Nothing wrong with that. Science can´t provide for a "one size fits all" criterion, so you need to have a political decision.