3G in Restaurants?

3,789 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, bennetn said:

Really?  Then why have we been telling people to wait 6 months?  Why not vaccinating them after 1, 2 , 4 months or whatever?

The management of this in Germany is the biggest driver of hesitancy, it's like they don't know what they are doing.

Your question has no relation to your original statement. 

It is safe to vaccinate every day. Actually, some people in certain countries did it for money for the anti-vaxxers who wanted a green pass. 

But it is useless. If you already have enough antibodies the vaccine does nothing. 

Now to your second question, who and why vaccinate every 4 months. Each country decides differently, but you are right the decision is more or less random and based on average numbers. Since it is extremely expensive to make serological and T-Cells test for every person, a unified rule was introduced. In Israel it is 5 months. 

If you think you are special and rich, feel free to pay for these tests yourself and find out if you need a booster or not. 

I am not rich, so I follow the regulations. Maybe the boosters are useless for me, may be not. I just take them because paying for the tests is out of my budget. 

3 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

If you think you are special and rich, feel free to pay for these tests yourself and find out if you need a booster or not. 

You don´t have to be that rich. The test for antibodies is between € 14 and €30 and even the test for T-cell activity is below € 200 (IIRC).

4 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

It is safe to vaccinate every day. Actually, some people in certain countries did it for money for the anti-vaxxers who wanted a green pass.

I think you're too far gone unfortunately but hopefully the only person here who has this extreme view.

8 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Your question has no relation to your original statement. 

But it is useless. If you already have enough antibodies the vaccine does nothing. 

Now to your second question, who and why vaccinate every 4 months. Each country decides differently, but you are right the decision is more or less random and based on average numbers. Since it is extremely expensive to make serological and T-Cells test for every person, a unified rule was introduced. In Israel it is 5 months. 

I am not rich, so I follow the regulations. Maybe the boosters are useless for me, may be not. I just take them because paying for the tests is out of my budget. 

in the meantime...many people "they don't know what they're doing, rules are changing every day, I don't understand this, forget this bullshit"..

Genesen has been seen as a way out of the vaccination program, resulting in peole purposely becoming infected.  Maybe it never should have then if you can be vaccinated on a daily, weekly or monthly rate without any adverse safety effects.

Why would I think I am special and rich?  Bizarre resasoing but not unexpected and you're the second person to indicate you have to get your own tests..wtf?  how about getting the politicos to do the process correctly and provide what is required for EVERYONE to be able to be fully informed and protected as much as possible?  The general population have been continually punished by their failures and you still give them a pass.  weird.

5 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

The Swiss have such a model.  Since November of 2021 anyone (vax/unvax, Swiss/non-Swiss resident) can pay (roughly 75€) to take an antibody test, and if one has the proper antibody score then for 90 days one has the same freedoms there as boosted folks.  After 90 days one can do the same again.  I know an unvaccinated person who had Covid last April who is working this program successfully.  Once upon a time I believe @MikeMelga suggested something of the sort.  

4 minutes ago, BethAnnBitt said:

The Swiss have such a model.  Since November of 2021 anyone (vax/unvax, Swiss/non-Swiss resident) can pay (roughly 75€) to take an antibody test, and if one has the proper antibody score then for 90 days one has the same freedoms there as boosted folks.  After 90 days one can do the same again.  I know an unvaccinated person who had Covid last April who is working this program successfully.  Once upon a time I believe @MikeMelga suggested something of the sort.  

Yes, but how does that system incentivise vaccination?

1 hour ago, klingklang77 said:

Can anyone advise what to do in my situation?

I sent my quarantine paperwork in to my job and all evidence of my positive tests. They are now asking for proof from a doctor that I was actually sick. I don’t have a doctor’s note, but I have asked for one now. However, I think it may be too late. I was sick with cold symptoms and anxiety. My doctor knows this. 

Is this legal? I’m afraid my work won’t pay me now. Isn’t the quarantine paperwork enough? I teach in person if that makes any difference. 

Edit: TK told me that the quarantine paperwork is enough. I don’t want to respond to my work just yet because I don’t say something wrong. This was their question:

Hallo,

ob Sie bei einem Arzt waren, ist unerheblich. Ob Sie krank geschrieben wurden von einem Arzt müsste ich wissen.

I thought the quarantine papers were enough too, but at my workplace they as well request a doctor's slip.

23 minutes ago, bennetn said:

how about getting the politicos to do the process correctly and provide what is required for EVERYONE to be able to be fully informed and protected as much as possible?  The general population have been continually punished by their failures and you still give them a pass.  weird.

Are you telling that to me? I have neither citizenship nor residency in Germany as indicated in my profile. I totally support political activism. But you are the kind of people who will never go to the streets. 

Querdenker at least have the courage to do what they believe in. 

1 minute ago, yourkeau said:

Are you telling that to me? I have neither citizenship nor residency in Germany as indicated in my profile.

So why are you on a German forum ?

34 minutes ago, Eric7 said:

I think you're too far gone unfortunately but hopefully the only person here who has this extreme view.

Eleven?

5 minutes ago, Krieg said:

I thought the quarantine papers were enough too, but at my workplace they as well request a doctor's slip.

are you vaccinated? if not, then you will have to provide a doctor's Krankmeldung to be receiving full pay.

https://www.tk.de/firmenkunden/versicherung/arbeitgeberinfos-coronavirus/corona-quarantaene/wer-zahlt-gehalt-fuer-mitarbeiter-in-quarantaene-2080048?tkcm=aaus

9 minutes ago, Jonny said:

maybe spent some time in Germany in a former life?

13 minutes ago, Krieg said:

that regulation was changed on November 1st 2021. Hence my "irrelevant" input.

Those, who can read, are at an advantage :)

Just now, karin_brenig said:

Nobody is talking here about vaccination status, nor who pays for the lost time.   It is about employers requesting MC when everyone says the quarantine paper is enough. 

Talking about who can read, what are you 12?

17 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Are you telling that to me? I have neither citizenship nor residency in Germany as indicated in my profile. I totally support political activism. But you are the kind of people who will never go to the streets. 

Querdenker at least have the courage to do what they believe in. 

Fuck you on about?   You know nothing about much, never mind me.

Butt out then if you don't live here and have no money in the game.

Wibble :D

But the vidéo is spot on. Haven t been stuck in a lift yet but getting through to the inland revenue (...tards - the system not the people I hasten to add) was exactly like that.

18 minutes ago, Jonny said:

And you?

7 minutes ago, karin_brenig said:

Still doing that patronising, not a good look.

How do you get doctors note when you are not allowed to leave the house and especially not allowed to go a doctors surgery?