Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

English Baby / Toddler group in Garching

2 posts in this topic

Come to our english playgroup in Garching with songs, nursery rhymes, games, storytime and more.

Everyone is welcome. Babies and toddlers with mummies or daddies with beginners English through to native speakers - everyone will feel home in this international group.

The group takes place every Monday:

10:00 to 10:45 = approx. 10 months to approx. 2 years

11:00 to 11:45 = 0-approx. 10 months

Costs: 85€ for 10 classes

The next course starts on 29th November 2021.

The group takes place in the midwifery practice Hello Baby (Freisinger Landstraße 2, 85748 Garching)

About me: My name is Vanessa and I'm a mummy, linguist and English teacher.

I´m looking forward to meeting you!

To register or for questions please contact me: englishplaygroup-garching@gmx.de

Hello Everyone. There are still some places available in our new English Club.

English Playgroup for 2-4 year old children in Garching,

Come to the English Playgroup and learn English with games. movement, songs, rhymes, an active storytime to join in with and more. The playgroup focuses on having fun and making childrens first contact with a new language an enjoyable experience,

• This course is suitable for children and parents with no prior knowledge of English through to bilingual children.

• Siblings are welcome.

Start date:

From 29.11.21 to 07.03.2022 (except Christmas holidays – 20.12.2021 – 10.01.2022 and Winter holiday 28.02.2022)

When: Wednesday afternoons from 15.15 to 16.00

Cost: 85 Euros for 10 classes

Where: In the Hello Baby Hebammepraxis in Garching

For more information see Kurse mit Kind — Hebammenpraxis Hello Baby – Hebamme Garching – Sophia Jaura (hebammenpraxis-hellobaby.de) or contact me at englishplaygroup-garching@gmx.de

About me: My name is Vanessa and I´m a mummy, linguist and English teacher. I´m originally from the UK and have been living in Garching for over 10 years.

I look forward to meeting you soon!