Idiot neighbours throw bottle at BIS (in development)

46 posts in this topic

On 7.10.2021, 17:13:03, Tap said:

This is why I like living beside a graveyard, no noise from the neighbours :D

And it´s the dead center of town.

22 hours ago, cb6dba said:

I'd like to thank the screenshot fairy who inboxed me this over the weekend...

Imagine asking for something you think has been lost to a removed thread and then it turns up..

sheep.JPG.edfa6f64f8f470e3ff4920125b547d

Oh well.  Perhaps I was wrong again.  Glad you put me right.  I'm getting forgetful in my old age and I'm surprised I spelled in to incorrectly.  I'm really surprised I would make that mistake. It's almost like that post was doctored... but it could be my mind playing tricks again. 

But thanks for posting.  I didn't realise people were hanging on my every word so much that they take screenshots of what I write.  Makes me feel very important. 

Maybe you should get a life Mr Cb6dba. Scrambling about Toytown and looking up the archives to find a throwaway line from someone ? That's tragic.  You should get out to Realtown some more. Get some friends and lighten up.

It's also a bit sinister that someone is taking screenshots like that. Or is that just me ?

When did Toytown become so serious ?

29 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Maybe you should get a life Mr Cb6dba. Scrambling about Toytown and looking up the archives to find a throwaway line from someone ? That's tragic.  You should get out to Realtown some more. Get some friends and lighten up.

Says a snowflake who is afraid of a needle. 

Realtown in Bavaria requires COVID-19 vaccination. You as an antivaxxer are afraid and sit at home. You really shouldn't have put this string. 

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Oh well.  Perhaps I was wrong again.  Glad you put me right.  I'm getting forgetful in my old age and I'm surprised I spelled in to incorrectly.  I'm really surprised I would make that mistake. It's almost like that post was doctored... but it could be my mind playing tricks again. 

But thanks for posting.  I didn't realise people were hanging on my every word so much that they take screenshots of what I write.  Makes me feel very important. 

It's also a bit sinister that someone is taking screenshots like that. Or is that just me ?

When did Toytown become so serious ?

Well that went as expected.

TLDR - man caught out embarrassingly tries to make the topic about someone else while saying someone goes though removed threads, while also trying to say TT is somehow strange for being a platform for pointing out his lies and as he can't be taken seriously now, plays the "I didn't know people took me seriously" line. And yes, you were wrong, again.

Funniest thing I've read all week. 

On 10/7/2021, 5:13:03, Tap said:

This is why I like living beside a graveyard, no noise from the neighbours :D

2 hours ago, slammer said:

And it´s the dead center of town.

And contrary to pop culture, quite safe during a zombie apocalypse..