Idiot neighbours throw bottle at BIS (in development)

56 posts in this topic

On 05/10/2021, 21:33:04, MikeMelga said:

Seems some left wing anti-globalization organization attacked today Bavarian International School.

Does anyone know who these assholes are??? Antifa??

Ha ha.  Jumping to conclusions and always quick to label people.  Funny how he is so specific without having the full story.  

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Ha ha.  Jumping to conclusions and always quick to label people.  Funny how he is so specific without having the full story.  

You mean like you on the covid threads?

I believe you called people sheep at various points? 

The court of the hypocrite is in session, you are convicted by the evidence of your own hand.

Also putting yourself out there as holding a grudge, there is an entire page of posts and you just read the first one. Oh wait,  that's right, you don't read the through things, I remember you saying that. 

The court of he uninformed is now in session, you are convicted by the evidence of your own hand.

Two for two, that's got to be a record.

14 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

You mean like you on the covid threads?

I believe you called people sheep at various points? 

Oh dear.  Still banging on about the C word.  Please show where I called people sheep. I think you're a bit mixed up again. 

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Oh dear.  Still banging on about the C word.  Please show where I called people sheep. I think you're a bit mixed up again. 

I'll take that as a failed attempt to deny it.

Hilarious that you take a break after the covid threads have been removed, I'd guess you've had  a ban, to come back and poke at another user on a topic about kids having bottles thrown at them.

All because said user has been involved in showing just how uninformed you are about most things. You thought "here's a topic that he's obviously bothered about as his kids are involved, I can take  a pop and get some payback for him making me look like an uniformed idiot".

In context, you could read back to his first post but you missed the right wings/holocaust references in posts you happy greened. 

No one is mixed up as far as you are concerned.  I'm surprised you didn't start to question the existence of bottles.

45 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

I'll take that as a failed attempt to deny it.

Hilarious that you take a break after the covid threads have been removed, I'd guess you've had  a ban, to come back and poke at another user on a topic about kids having bottles thrown at them.

You guessed wrong.  The thing is,  I actually have a life so I only visit Toytown once in a while.  I don't live there like you do. 

I'm still waiting for the proof that I called people sheep ?

And I really don't want to get into a slanging match with you. You made your point and I'm sorry for offending you by having a different opinion. 

44 minutes ago, Metall said:

Never mind the moles!

#disengage

Thanks Metall. I think I will disengage.  :D

4 hours ago, cb6dba said:

The court of he uninformed is now in session, you are convicted by the evidence of your own hand.

Sadly though he´s not far wrong for a change this time.

MM jumped straight to the idea that this was a bunch of left wingers attacking a school playground with bottles which he went to expand on in his next post.

MM did the same thing Jonny does in that he read or heard something and took it as gospel because it fit what he wanted to hear.

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

You guessed wrong.  The thing is,  I actually have a life so I only visit Toytown once in a while.  I don't live there like you do. 

And I really don't want to get into a slanging match with you. You made your point and I'm sorry for offending you by having a different opinion. 

Yeah yeah, you know you did it but you know the threads have been removed, we all were there for the conversation. You decided to try and jump in as you got such an ass-kicking on the convid threads. 

And give it a rest with the apologetic victim different option attitude,  the "I'm not here all the time like you lot are" as though that's an insult and "I don't wan't to to argue", you're still here, you came back to insult people and cause a slanging match. Saying you don't doesn't stop the rest of us seeing it. 

You have to be pretty shallow to think that would work after your post. 

6 hours ago, Keleth said:

Sadly though he´s not far wrong for a change this time.

MM jumped straight to the idea that this was a bunch of left wingers attacking a school playground with bottles which he went to expand on in his next post.

MM did the same thing Jonny does in that he read or heard something and took it as gospel because it fit what he wanted to hear.

Maybe, maybe not. Point is, sad sack only posted to try to annoy someone because said poster made them look stupid in other threads.

Don't forget, this is a guy who greened posts containing nazi stuff in other threads and tried to play innocent at the same time pushing alternate treatments that he never has and never will try.

9 hours ago, Jonny said:

Thanks Metall. I think I will disengage.  :D

Please do, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

10 hours ago, cb6dba said:

Maybe, maybe not. Point is, sad sack only posted to try to annoy someone because said poster made them look stupid in other threads.

Don't forget, this is a guy who greened posts containing nazi stuff in other threads and tried to play innocent at the same time pushing alternate treatments that he never has and never will try.

Even morons are right sometimes.

Basically MM decided to post info that he didn´t have a clue if it was true or not because he favoured the conclusion,basically the same as Jonny and the others like him do all the time.

On 10/5/2021, 9:33:04, MikeMelga said:

I'm getting information in bits from different people, nobody knows the whole story yet.

This looks like a disclaimer to me.

3 hours ago, fraufruit said:

This looks like a disclaimer to me.

Exactly my point.

He doesn´t know what has actually happened but decides to post the "Antifa" version of it.

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

Exactly my point.

He doesn´t know what has actually happened but decides to post the "Antifa" version of it.

I have messages from parents stating exactly what I posted. I didn't made up anything of it. We had about 8 parents saying basically the same.

Then 1 day later the school says it was not like that, they scaled it down, although at the same time we know for sure the police was called.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for the police report.

Bear in mind that on my second post, as soon as I got more details, I realized it were most likely drunk or crazy people, as left wingers would not threaten children.

3 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

I didn't made up anything of it.

I didn´t say you did.

Just that you jumped straight on the " some left wing anti-globalization organization " route.

Which was exactly what I´m on about,you heard something that matches with your views so decided to believe it and announce it to the world the same way Jonny and his ilk do.

4 hours ago, MikeMelga said:

as left wingers would not threaten children.

But you believed they would.

Let´s put it this way if you´d known it was just a neighbours kid or the neighbours themselves I don´t think you´d have started a thread on it.

On 10/8/2021, 1:45:41, Jonny said:

I'd like to thank the screenshot fairy who inboxed me this over the weekend...

Imagine asking for something you think has been lost to a removed thread and then it turns up..

sheep.JPG.edfa6f64f8f470e3ff4920125b547d

14 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

Imagine asking for something you think has been lost to a removed thread and then it turns up..

FAKE EWES!

50 minutes ago, cb6dba said:

BURN! Hahaha!! :D

Time for some humble pie for Jonny. :D