Idiot neighbours throw bottle at BIS (in development)

56 posts in this topic

Seems some left wing anti-globalization organization attacked today Bavarian International School, shouting that the school should not exist and throwing broken glass bottles into the playground, while 3rd grade kids were having recess! My kid was on the playground, but far from the exact point.

I'm getting information in bits from different people, nobody knows the whole story yet.

I also heard someone crashed against a glass window and broke it.

Police was called and we will have official information tomorrow.

Does anyone know who these assholes are??? Antifa??

Dunno, Mike, but glad your kid is safe. Some moronic ideology at work there? Maybe old-fashioned envy by losers? " My school was shitty. Yours should be, too."

Or this kind of activist?

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/climate/ambulance-roger-hallam-extinction-rebellion-v6cfe3668

Possibly. He may consider himself worthy and a pathfinder. Maybe but .. until the ambulance question.. he's an arsehole.

A few more details. It seems this is the second time this happens, although the first time it was not so serious.

It was a man and a women. They shouted anti-globalization crap, then they shouted they would kill students and teachers and then started throwing multiple glass bottles over the fence. Bottles broke on impact, fortunately they missed and all students are fine.

It might be drug addicts or people with mental problems, I find it very hard to believe that even left wing nutcases would threaten children.

The school has a fence and security, although fence is not that high. And building a taller fence is not the way to proceed, we need to find these assholes and put them in jail! Seems the security got them on camera. Let's see.

I should have more info during the morning.

The nutters are amongst us. I wish they would put a sticker on their foreheads so we could give them a nice, wide berth. Alas, it is not so. But we have Dr Feelgood here on TT. And your kid survived. But it shouldn t be this way. :rolleyes: 

Some people have a rough ride in life. Which is not fair.

School updated us on the topic, but parents are not happy with the explanation. It simply does not match what dozens of students independentely reported, so we need to find out more.

Seems it was a neighbour that threw the bottle(s) from a nearby balcony and police was called. The discrepancy to the student's description is too large, so we will push for more information.

33 minutes ago, Metall said:

I would get a lawyer to demand the security camera footage.

Good point! We have a large parent's group in Whatsapp and we are going to demand more information, it looks like the school might be sugar coating this thing.

It's very unlikely that dozens of students from different classes report the same, and that the school reports something completely different.

Given the watered down explanation from the school I can't help wondering if this is a dispute with a neighbour that has escalated out of all proportion. Awful whatever, please keep us informed.

One update:

It is confirmed the bottle(s) came from a neighbour. They claim their kid did it, but that does not match reporting from many kids, who said the adults did it.

Waiting for police report...

27 minutes ago, LukeSkywalker said:

Probably a frustrated and annoyed neighbour about the noise at the playground.

This is why I like living beside a graveyard, no noise from the neighbours :D

So we´ve gone from some left wing mob attacked a school with broken bottles to yer the neighbours kid threw it.

Could at least change the thread title.

52 minutes ago, Tap said:

That's the spirit😂!!

3 hours ago, Tap said:

Also gives one a regular view of the future.:o

You have just reminded me I am 69, keith!

Frightening!😂

( Though my fans swear I only look 68)...

4 minutes ago, john g. said:

You have just reminded me I am 69, keith!

Frightening!😂

( Though my fans swear I only look 68)...

Then I'm a bit older than you, john I may not look it, still got my hair which is not totally grey but I do feel it!:mellow:

Blimey, keith! Do you also write an email on your computer, press " send " and then you see " Microsoft is not responding " and you keep pressing the stupid button and nothing and - in despair - write an equally stupid post on Toytown!?

A final look - gimme a mo -

"Mos later".. it has gone out!

Mind you, not sure if to the right person! I should get a new job working for the Govt😖😄!

15 hours ago, Keleth said:

So we´ve gone from some left wing mob attacked a school with broken bottles to yer the neighbours kid threw it.

It's not all clear what really happened right now. My guess it was a mixture of crazy neighbors with some parents fantasysing too much.

I don't believe it was the kid, because one of the security guards told me the parents did it before.

hi 

Sorry to hijack your post but i tried to make my separate one but i never got any response. maybe for some reason it hasnt successfully posted to the public. 

Nevertheless here i am writing again. 

Last friday night, i had an incident with my car. i went to my friends place and parked the car in a street parking. and while i was still in the car(on a call), a guy from the window of an apartment building started flashing a light at me. I ignored him since i was on a call but then after some minutes flashing stopped and suddenly i heard a noise that something hit my car. I went out of the car and guy hid behind the window and switched off the lights of his room. I asked him whats the problem but he didnt reveal himself anymore. I stayed there for like 10 minutes. too dark to see something on the car. but then i left and then in the morning while i was about to drive home at 3am, i flashed the light on my car and there was a dent on the car with scratches. It was late and i drove home, woke up and reported this to the police. The police told me that it will take 6 months to get any ans. I talked to my insurance and they told me that they will fix the car but my insurance premium will go up next year. So i am writing here to know if i have any more options other then waiting for the response from police and insurance stuff. what else should i do.

Thanks