Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PCR 2 day test in UK

8 posts in this topic

depends on when you depart for a day 2 test  ...

if you travel after November, then you do not need a day 2 test, just a laterail flow test, if you test positive then you need a PCR test but the details are still being talked about

Its ok not to have a return flight, coming back to Germany is very easy

I only have question about what will happen to the passenger locator form, seems not  decided yet

I'm wondering how they check on you with the locator form. Do people really rock up to your door to see if you are in? Or can they track you on the basis of credit/debit card use?

51 minutes ago, optimista said:

I'm wondering how they check on you with the locator form. Do people really rock up to your door to see if you are in? Or can they track you on the basis of credit/debit card use?

I know one guy, who was rung up every day, he was in England, to check he was there

1 hour ago, optimista said:

Or can they track you on the basis of credit/debit card use?

That's only if you haven't been vaccinated. The vaccinated can be tracked by means of the 5G chip they implant during the vaccination, silly.

For the day 2 PCR test the return date is irrelevant. All that matters is that you have a test booked. Even if you fly in and return on the same day you still need to have a test booked for day 2. No one checks or cares about your result and you don't need a result to leave. Someone is making a lot of money for nothing.

The Einreisemeldung can be completed upto 48 hours before your return. I just flew in this morning and there were people at passport control completing it on their phones.

This is current rules. I haven't checked the new rules.

33 minutes ago, sommers said:

Someone is making a lot of money for nothing.

Spot on. 

And scandalous.