Aktuelle Flurkarte - For flat sale

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm in the process of selling a flat, the buyers is getting a loan and the bank as told him I should provide them with some documents, including the "Aktuelle Flurkarte".

From what I know this is not something that is usually requested to sell a flat, just something the bank wants. Also I'm slightly confused, is this one document for the whole building or specific for my unit?
I've been told it should officially be requested at the bezirksamt-neukoelln but to I've emailed them to no avail.

Anyone could help me understand a bit more about this?

Thanks

A Flurkarte is a map of the Flur your building is located in. Your building will be on a piece or multiple pieces of land called Grundstück(e) and the Grundstücke in the area all belong to a numbered Flur.

In Brandenburg we can go online and print off a copy of the Flurkarte. I wouldn't be going to too much effort here. The buyer can do this themselves. It's an entirely public document.

4 hours ago, murphaph said:

A Flurkarte is a map of the Flur your building is located in. Your building will be on a piece or multiple pieces of land called Grundstück(e) and the Grundstücke in the area all belong to a numbered Flur.

In Brandenburg we can go online and print off a copy of the Flurkarte. I wouldn't be going to too much effort here. The buyer can do this themselves. It's an entirely public document.

But it seems to me like in Berlin in needs to be requested for a fee. I'm confused as to why this is if it's a public record. Isn't it the same as what you can print here yourself?
https://fbinter.stadt-berlin.de/fb/index.jsp?loginkey=showMap&mapId=wmsk_alkis@senstadt

I guess it is the same except it has a stamp on it. Honestly you shouldn't waste your money on this. It's public record so just give the prospective buyer the links above and let them buy an "official" one or print one off from the net for free. 

4 hours ago, karin_brenig said:

you can order your Flurkarte online here:

https://service.berlin.de/dienstleistung/324341/

and here (for all those interested in the topic) is a nice educational article about what that Flurkarte actually is:

https://www.immonetzwerk.de/know-how/flurkarte

I'm trying to order it but it's so incredibly confusing. I'm guessing that's what the bank would need? See attachment.

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 16.45.25.png

16 minutes ago, murphaph said:

I guess it is the same except it has a stamp on it. Honestly you shouldn't waste your money on this. It's public record so just give the prospective buyer the links above and let them buy an "official" one or print one off from the net for free. 

I think the bank wants the one with the stamp on it and maybe I'm the only one entitled to order it?

I don't know in this case who usually takes care of this but the bank told the buyer that I should request the following:

- Vollständiger aktueller Grundbuchauszug
- Aktuelle Flurkarte/Lageplan

Also I don't understand, it gives me the option to have the owner's details but then it's for the whole building, so how is it linked in any way to my property of the flat?

1 hour ago, markfusara said:

Also I don't understand, it gives me the option to have the owner's details but then it's for the whole building, so how is it linked in any way to my property of the flat?

Flurkarte should be sufficient without owner details, in black and white, but get the beglaubigt version (with official stamp).

Grundbuchauszug shows your (partial) ownership of the property you are selling.

BTW - it looks like you are doing this (selling real estate in Germany) for the first time. Just to save you some trouble/hazzle, I'd recommend you do the whole thing with the help of a qualified Makler (real estate agent). Yes, those people charge money for their services - but in my opinion that money is well spent.

Thank you so much. Yes, there are a few things to sort out but I figured I'll do it once and learn whatever there's to be learned. I'm not a big fan of real estate agents honestly :)