Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Empanadas in Berlin 2021

3 posts in this topic

Hi!

I think it depends a lot in the kind of empanadas you like depending on the country. Chile, Perú, Argentina, Uruguay, Colombia, Spain,. 

For Chilean Empanadas I recommend La Picá de Deli Mel in Lichtenberg. They have several options (Veggie & Vegan included), the classical Pino (meat) and my personal favorite Mechada Queso ( Cheese and Pulled beef). Best in Berlin!

Also the ones form La Doña in North-Neukölln are really good!

When it comes to other countries I don't feel with the authority to be that absolute with my opinion but I've tried Como en Casa (Perú) in Friedenau. They were ok. A little bit dry and lacking that absolute burst of flavor that you expect when it comes to peruvian food, but not bad.

La Criolla for Argentinian Empanadas. Delicious, crispy outside, soft inside, juicy. Everything you need in an empanada.

I'm pretty sure there's another one close to S Hermannstr. but I cannot remember the name. If it comes back I'll let you know!

I've been looking for a place that makes Empanadas Mallorquinas here in Berlin but I guess it's not a thing. If you ever have the chance to put your hands in one of those let me know!

Guten Appetit!

Pecados in Neukölln for Uruguayan empanadas. Sonnenallee 127, 12059 Berlin

Decent place, friendly and reasonable prices.