deregistraion form - permanenter Auslandsumzug

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I've been asked to provide  "a copy of your deregistration form ("permanenter Auslandsumzug") to cancel an internet contract.

Has anyone ever seen one of these? Can't find any examples online of this certificate.

Thanks

Possibly. But probably won't be able to get one of those since I'll keep a registered address in Germany. 
It's just not a document I've ever seen so I was wondering what it was.

23 minutes ago, markfusara said:

Possibly. But probably won't be able to get one of those since I'll keep a registered address in Germany. 

If i am correct it's a green colored page (Abmeldung) which states that you have deregisterd from the adress and moved your residence to a country  outside the Germany from/since certain date, something like

https://lebeninthailand.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Abmeldebescheinigung-Umzug-Deutschland-nach-Thailand-1-1070x600.jpg

43 minutes ago, markfusara said:

If you do not deregister you cannot cancel the Internet contract. If you do de-register, you will still be liable for 3 months payment.

I closed my bank accounts, returned the router and refused payment for the service which cannot be provided anymore. I asked them nicely to forfeit their 120 euro claim due to being a loyal customer of Vodafone/Kabel Deutschland for 7 years. But the company bureaucracy has no mercy, and they replied with Mahnungen. I guess they fucked up my Schufa, but I could not care less.

Thanks. It looks like it's the normal Abmeldung, which I didn't know you could only get when you stopped having a flat in Germany (which makes sense I guess, you'd just get a new Anmeldung otherwise).

1 hour ago, markfusara said:

"Permant move outside Germany" is a good indication of what this document is!!

16 hours ago, RedMidge said:

"Permant move outside Germany" is a good indication of what this document is!!

haha yeah it is, but apparently is just the abmeldung, I hadn't realized it was the same thing honestly