3-Room Furnished Flat for Rent in Laim

1 post in this topic

Hi all,

I'm moving away from Minuch for one year and I'm renting out my fully funished flat in Laim from September. 

The flat is 83 m² and has two bedrooms, one with a doble bed, a wardrobe and a dresser, and the other with a desk, a small wardrobe and a dresser (I've been using the second one as a home office so it doesn't have a bed); a large living room with huge windows furnished with a big corner couch, a coffee table and a cupboard (there is space for more furniture if you want), a kitchen (small but enough for everyday meals), a bathroom and a balcony. The kitchen has everything, dishwasher, oven, fridge, pots&pans and plates and cutlery, everything you need if you like to cook or if you don't. There is a washing machine in the bathroom. Monthly rent 1580 incl. everthing. You can also take over the internet contract (36 EUR a month) if needed.

You can see pictures on the ad I've posted on immoscout, link here (or PM and I'll send you some, if you don't like clicking on random links in posts).

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best

Violeta