Help in visa processing after interview

5 posts in this topic

Dear All,

I am from Chennai/India and got a job offer in BW, Germany. But that firm don't know the procedure for visa processing. I also don't know the procedure to come there, especially in this covid situation. Can someone here inform me the step/process? My family will stay in India and alone want to join this job (low salary job). Any tips to get visa without rejection?

Which is better and easy, pre-approval or post-approval from Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung (ZAV)?

What forms are needed to submit?

I have did MSc and PhD in Germany and worked in Germany for 2.5 years as postdoctoral fellow (bluecard). For MSc and PhD the visa process is easy, just I need an invitation letter from professor. With invitation letter I submit for visa in India. After going Germany within 3 month we use to get bluecard or residence permit.

Many thanks for your input.

Regards,
Raj.

5 hours ago, Rajago said:

Dear All,

I am from Chennai/India and got a job offer in BW, Germany. But that firm don't know the procedure for visa processing. I also don't know the procedure to come there, especially in this covid situation. Can someone here inform me the step/process?

Well the firm need to provide you the work contract. With the work contract and your other details, you apply for entry visa. See the requirements here 

https://india.diplo.de/in-en/service/-/2288440

My family will stay in India and alone want to join this job (low salary job). Any tips to get visa without rejection?

The company must be able to justify that they couldn't find any other candidate here. So their HR team should be competent.  Also the salary could be the issue, if it is really below the average. 

Which is better and easy, pre-approval or post-approval from Zentrale Auslands- und Fachvermittlung (ZAV)?

What forms are needed to submit?

As for the forms, Check the link of German embassy. They have made the information quite easy to follow. 

I have did MSc and PhD in Germany and worked in Germany for 2.5 years as postdoctoral fellow (bluecard). For MSc and PhD the visa process is easy, just I need an invitation letter from professor. With invitation letter I submit for visa in India. After going Germany within 3 month we use to get bluecard or residence permit.

For job too the procedure is same. Instead of invitation letter, you need the work contract and the cover letter from the company. The rest procedure are same. 

Good luck 

9 hours ago, Rajago said:

want to join this job (low salary job). Any tips to get visa without rejection?

How low is the salary? What would you be doing here? Are you vaccinated with a vaccine recognised in Germany? 

At the moment the Embassy in India has very long processing times and priority is given to highly skilled workers who are needed to work on site. Furthermore, India is considered a high risk area and foreigners entering from there need a recognised vaccination and to quarantine on arrival. If your prospective employer is not willing to offer you a competitive salary including assistance with accommodation on arrival that meets the quarantine requirements, you should look for another position. V

Hello,

In India, only Covaxin, Covishield and Sputnik V are presently given. Out of these 3 only Covishield is recognized in Germany. Unfortunately I am fully vaccinated by Covaxin.

But according to www.einreiseanmeldung.de it is mentioned as follows:
see the attached jpeg!
so I can also show the negative test for Covid-19 (antigen or RT-PCR) instead of Covishield vaccination certificate.
According to German consulate in India
https://india.diplo.de/in-en/vertretungen/-/2464164

it is mentioned that negative test result is also sufficient.

But in according to vfs global, applicant need to sign an declaration form.

Refer no. 6 at https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/deu/news/acceptable-vaccine-certificates

In this declaration, applicant need to submit proof of vaccination, mandatory!!
I also write to German consulate here about this and waiting for reply.
Now I am curious to know any one from India traveled to Germany for job only with negative test result?

Thank you all.

Regards,

Raj.

digital_regis.jpg

1 hour ago, Rajago said:

Now I am curious to know any one from India traveled to Germany for job only with negative test result?

There are different rules for different groups of people. Since you are a third country national without a valid permit for Germany, you need to prove that "die Einreise zwingend notwendig ist".

Die Ersteinreise von Drittstaatsangehörigen ist nur bei Vorliegen einer der Ausnahmen von den Einreisebeschränkungen möglich, das heißt wenn die Person entweder ihren Wohnsitz oder gewöhnlichen Aufenthalt in einem Drittstaat hat, der auf der deutschen Positivliste steht, die Person vollständig geimpft ist oder die Einreise zwingend notwendig ist.

Source : https://india.diplo.de/in-de/vertretungen/generalkonsulat3/-/2464272

Whether or not you'll be admitted to Germany depends on the position you've been offered.

https://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/faqs/DE/themen/bevoelkerungsschutz/coronavirus/reisebeschraenkungen-grenzkontrollen/IV-reisebeschraenkungen-im-aussereuropaeischen-luft-und-seeverkehr-einreisen-aus-drittstaat/wann-ist-die-zwingende-notwendig-der-Einreise-gegeben.html