Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

recommendation for a long weekend around Berlin with a 4 years old

6 posts in this topic

Just for context, I do not get to see my son often. Currently, embroiled in an extremely bitter custody proceedings with my ex.

I will have my son for 4 days next weekend and I wanted to plan a holiday with him around Berlin. I was hopping something in nature where he can run around. I was also hoping to rent someplace nice with a pool and hoping to get him started on swimming.

I just moved here not too long ago, so do not know much about where to go. Any recommendations would be really appreciated.

I think there are many things to do with small children in Berlin. What I remember that the 2 and 4 yr. old I took care of enjoyed was Britzer Garten in southeast Berlin.  Britzer Garten There are playgrounds and plenty of room to run around.

On 17/07/2021, 23:48:53, JN53 said:

I think there are many things to do with small children in Berlin. What I remember that the 2 and 4 yr. old I took care of enjoyed was Britzer Garten in southeast Berlin.  Britzer Garten There are playgrounds and plenty of room to run around.

Realise that the OP has already had their visit this weekend, but I'll add my vote for beautiful Britzer Garten which is very popular with families and has so many options for all ages. Very relaxing, well worth the journey (M44 bus takes only 13 minutes from SBahn Hermannstrasse)